CO2 Has Almost No Effect on Global Temperature, Says Leading Climate Scientist

CO2 has increased slightly since 2000 and the world is 15% greener with arid areas having more plants.

The rats are starting to abandon ship:

CO2 Has Almost No Effect on Global Temperature, Says Leading Climate Scientist
Forget ‘settled’ science or ‘consensus’ – that is a political construct designed to quash debate in the interests of promoting a command-and-control Net Zero agenda. One of the great drivers of continual changes in the climate is heat exchange within both the atmosphere and the Earth’s surface. Current understanding of the entire picture is limited, and it seems the opportunity has been taken to fill this gap by blaming carbon dioxide almost entirely for the recent gentle warming. A new paper on the so-called ‘greenhouse’ effect highlights the vital role played by oceans and water vapour flows. CO2 is said to have “minimal effect” on the Earth’s temperature and climate.
The paper has been published by the Global Warming Policy Foundation (GWPF) and is written by meteorologist William Kininmonth, a former consultant to the World Meteorological Organisation’s Commission for Climatology and former head of the Australian Government’s National Climate Centre. Kininmonth argues that the oceans are the “vital inertial and thermal flywheels” of the climate system. If one wants to control climate, it will be necessary to control the oceans, he argues. “Efforts to decarbonise in the hope of affecting global temperatures will be in vain,” he adds.
In Kininmonth’s view, the recent warming is “probably simply the result of fluctuations in the ever-changing ocean circulation”. CO2 “must be recognised” as a very minor contributor to the observed warming, and one that is unlikely to prolong the warming trend beyond the peak generated by the natural oceanic oscillations, he notes. He explains that the main driver of global temperature is the movement of energy in water, both in the oceans and the atmosphere after evaporation.
As CO₂ concentration increases from 0 to 600 parts per million (green bars), the total strength of the greenhouse effect, measured as the energy the greenhouse gases radiate to the Earth’s surface, barely changes (orange line). Source: Kininmonth 2022
So, the guy is a flat earth society member too…

Fuckups

So, the guy is a flat earth society member too…

Fuckups
WOW... All the alarmists can come up with are ad-hominem attacks and circular logic.

Please address the science, if you can... Oh wait... that is why you went directly to personal attack. You have nothing but what you have been fed... a sugar-coated turd called AGW.

WOW... All the alarmists can come up with are ad-hominem attacks and circular logic.

Please address the science, if you can... Oh wait... that is why you went directly to personal attack. You have nothing but what you have been fed... a sugar-coated turd called AGW.
There’s no science there fuckup.

Come back when you have an actual scientific offering.

There’s no science there fuckup.

Come back when you have an actual scientific offering.
Ignoring well established science on CO2 is why you are nothing but a worthless troll.

Dont feed the troll.JPG

Counterpoints are evidentially too hard for them as that would require science literacy to produce which they lack.

Notice how they never cogently counter my post 642 and your post 588 and 519 because they it is beyond their understanding.

Counterpoints are evidentially too hard for them as that would require science literacy to produce which they lack.

Notice how they never cogently counter my post 642 and your post 588 and 519 because they it is beyond their understanding.
Even low bar science is too high for them to grasp. I am dumbing down my posts as well, to very basic concepts. They still have no clue.. I feel your pain... I really do.

Still no counterpoint..... must be too hard for you to do.
Counterpoint to what. I've provided the evidence all you have is your belief in" nah it's not happening ". Show me proof climate change is not occurring right now, I'll wait.

Even low bar science is too high for them to grasp. I am dumbing down my posts as well, to very basic concepts. They still have no clue.. I feel your pain... I really do.
Dumbing is right, you've no idea what a GHG is or does.

Counterpoint to what. I've provided the evidence all you have is your belief in" nah it's not happening ". Show me proof climate change is not occurring right now, I'll wait.

Opinion isn't evidence try again.

You still haven't gone beyond slogans try posting some actual science instead. I'll wait.

You haven't posted beyond opinions, post one evidence that I might have missed otherwise stop lying child.

Forum List

Back