Coach Dave drops some truth bombs about the war Biden is waging on real Americans in Texas

JuvenalsCat

Gold Member
May 28, 2020
I am glad I saw this, because I had no idea until now that this storm wasn't natural. Why aren't more republicans in congress speaking out about this? I wish President Trump would say something. I know he's busy working on his return on March 4th, but we really need to hear his soothing voice during one of his eloquent speeches to the Real American People .

I am glad I saw this, because I had no idea until now that this storm wasn't natural. Why aren't more republicans in congress speaking out about this? I wish President Trump would say something. I know he's busy working on his return on March 4th, but we really need to hear his soothing voice during one of his eloquent speeches to the Real American People .

This could cause a beef shortage. And guess who will be there to save us all with his fake meat? And guess who is now the largest farm owner in the US?

1613977579498.png

What "war" is President Biden waging on "real Americans in Texas"? Who is a "real American"? Who is "coach Dave"? Why should we care? What is this thing about sports coaches, anyway? Are they something special? It's funny that many right-wingers insult those in the acting profession, yet make a big thing about guys who chase balls for a living.

What "war" is President Biden waging on "real Americans in Texas"? Who is a "real American"? Who is "coach Dave"? Why should we care? What is this thing about sports coaches, anyway? Are they something special? It's funny that many right-wingers insult those in the acting profession, yet make a big thing about guys who chase balls for a living.
.......he is also waging war on ALL Americans by letting in illegals/etc......fking over our energy supplies....etc.....waging war on the police

Screwball stuff.. Texas screwed up their power grid decades before Biden was elected.

.......he is also waging war on ALL Americans by letting in illegals/etc......fking over our energy supplies....etc.....waging war on the police

Ignorant girly men have found a leader in Trump.

Girlie men???. We know what gender we are when we wake every morning Martha. We don't wake and have to think about it for a minute........Girlie men......lolol

Girlie men???. We know what gender we are when we wake every morning Martha. We don't wake and have to think about it for a minute........Girlie men......lolol

You love Trump and he is the most petulant, fat, old sissified gossip around... a coward to the bone.

trump's male followers are a pathetic lot. They pretty much are "girlie men" who strut around and scream to make up for all that they lack. I just don't like this expression because it implies that there is something wrong or lesser about being female. I'll go with something like "ignorant" or "monkey-like." These are the guys who binge-watch Rambo, John Wayne, and Bruce Willis movies and think that adopting a Hollywood persona will cover up their inadequacies.

The Taskforce for 21st Century Policing was implemented to restore confidence in and respect for the police under Obama and Biden. Of course Trump did away with that... Its his Bircher beliefs first.

trump's male followers are a pathetic lot. They pretty much are "girlie men" who strut around and scream to make up for all that they lack. I just don't like this expression because it implies that there is something wrong or lesser about being female. I'll go with something like "ignorant" or "monkey-like." These are the guys who binge-watch Rambo, John Wayne, and Bruce Willis movies and think that adopting a Hollywood persona will cover up their inadequacies.

I don't think Trump had any of those role models as they were all playing strong, ethical heroes.

We grew up admiring Roy Rodgers, Daniel Boone, Davy Crocket. the Lone Ranger etc.. who stood for justice ... Good guys.

HMMM....Then why do I pray a jet plane crashes every year at the Oscars and Emmys and kill every one of those mother fuckers.......Hmmmm...Ms Hollyweird.

If I would have listened to you libs, I would have slaved to a miserable boss and life. No thanks. I'd rather die.

I don't think Trump had any of those role models as they were all playing strong, ethical heroes.

We grew up admiring Roy Rodgers, Daniel Boone, Davy Crocket. the Lone Ranger etc.. who stood for justice ... Good guys.
LOLOL.You idiots preplaned an insurrection and are the good guys.....LOLOL

God I'm so glad I never listened to you libs. Slaving to a god damned alarm clock. Jezus how awful.

Well, I guess, since they were portrayed as the "good guys" fighting for justice and ethics, and presumably had good character. I prefer the Atticus Finch types. The guys I was talking about think that having a gun is the most important thing, as it demonstrates some bizarre strain of "masculinity" that they are striving for, but don't care about justice, ethics, and character.

Well, I guess, since they were portrayed as the "good guys" fighting for justice and ethics, and presumably had good character. I prefer the Atticus Finch types. The guys I was talking about think that having a gun is the most important thing, as it demonstrates some bizarre strain of "masculinity" that they are striving for, but don't care about justice, ethics, and character.

Trump never admired Atticus Finch either... Too many principles and not rich enough. Guns don't make up for lack of character and ethics.

LOLOL.You idiots preplaned an insurrection and are the good guys.....LOLOL

God I'm so glad I never listened to you libs. Slaving to a god damned alarm clock. Jezus how awful.

Trump's Capitol crashers certainly aren't good guys....and so typical of "suckers and losers".

Trump sure used you suckers and losers.

HMMM....Then why do I pray a jet plane crashes every year at the Oscars and Emmys and kill every one of those mother fuckers.......Hmmmm...Ms Hollyweird.

Because you are weird and don't understand what prayer is intended for. No one should glorify violence just for the sake of the thrill that violence and the thought of participating in it gives them. You are a total jerk if you pray for a disaster just because you have something against the entertainment industry, and probably creativity and imagination in general.

My relatives who came home from WWII spoke very little of their experience. Fighting was something that they were called upon to do, they did it, and never glorified it. Not one ever bragged. They weren't trying to be macho. Nowadays, there seems to be a "kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out" mentality among males who never grew up.

Just what is this coachy-coachy thing about, anyway? It seems to be a bizarre hero-worship thing.

Forum List

Back