Zone1 Coalition of TJ Parents appeals racist admissions policy to Supreme Court

Hey, I just observe what I see... The VA Tech shooter got wonderful grades thanks to his Tiger Mom, but he had no business being in college or even around other people.

Watching it happen over the last 40 years. Knowing that even with better education, I am doing less well than my dad did with his union membership.

Um, wrong again.
First, most of those manufacturing jobs were lost to automation and process improvement.
Secondly, working in manufacturing, the problem is, white Americans really don't want those jobs. ...
Illogical douche, dumbass. ^^^

Hey, I just observe what I see... The VA Tech shooter got wonderful grades thanks to his Tiger Mom, but he had no business being in college or even around other people.

Watching it happen over the last 40 years. Knowing that even with better education, I am doing less well than my dad did with his union membership.

Um, wrong again.
First, most of those manufacturing jobs were lost to automation and process improvement.
Secondly, working in manufacturing, the problem is, white Americans really don't want those jobs. Having worked in several factories over the last decade, most of those people on the line are Hispanic, Polish or Indian immigrants.
Third, Manufacturing was never more than 33% of the workforce, even at it's height. It wasn't that anything was offshored, it was that the rest of the world just caught up.
Fourth, what caused the decline in the Middle Class was the decline in Unions. Without a union, wages become a race to the bottom.

Again, all through our history, some dumb-ass fucking bigot like you whines about "immigrants".
150 years ago, it was the Irish
100 years ago, it was the Germans.
50 years ago, it was the Poles
Today it's the Mexicans and tomorrow it will be the Indians.

Immigration is GOOD for America. Without Immigration, we'll end up like Japan, with too many old people and not enough young people to support them.

View attachment 821903
And Godzilla. Let's not forget about Godzilla!
You blame automation on republicans when in fact it was unions that killed themselves

Union workers were never satisfied and always wanted more

The result was robots and jobs moving out of the country

Plus free trade with china opened the door to cheap products that American workers could not compete with

There needs to be more cooperation between workers and management that was lost when American (and british) manufacturing was at its peak

I guarantee you they voted for Youngkin after the libs blocked their exceptionally bright kids from TJ due to their race.
I suspect you are correct

Asians are good in math but tend to be rather dumb about politics

You blame automation on republicans when in fact it was unions that killed themselves

Union workers were never satisfied and always wanted more

You mean safe workplaces and decent pay? How dare they!!!

The result was robots and jobs moving out of the country

Robots would have come anyway. As for jobs moving out of the country, that was probably also inevitable when they rebuilt after WWII.

You see, a large part of the problem is while US factories kept the same factory from 50 years earlier, the Germans and Japanese had new, state of the art factories to replace the ones we blew up.

Plus free trade with china opened the door to cheap products that American workers could not compete with

Not really. You seem to not understand manufacturing. I do industrial purchasing for a living. Chinese products CAN be cheaper in bulk, but you have the expense of transport, long lead times and quality issues to be concerned with.

the real problem is, China was the worlds top manufacturer until the Brits overtook them in the 1850's. We overtook the Brits and the Chinese are overtaking us. Balance.

There needs to be more cooperation between workers and management that was lost when American (and british) manufacturing was at its peak

Nope. Management will always try to screw the worker given a chance.

I hope you are at least trying to learn it.
I get paid for my writing, Gumby.

Then you are robbing someone, loser.

Naw, that would be anyone who puts their kids in front of you. Those people are getting robbed.

Unless they are just looking for free day care, which is all public education is, really.

From my observations, almost no people in the service industry can make change without a computer register telling them how much to return.

Heck, a lot of them can't do it with the register telling them. I can't tell you how many times I almost got too much change back, and had to correct the teller because I didn't want her to get into trouble.

Every time I go to a store, and one of your fine graduates can't make change for a $10.00.
Maybe schools should stop spending so much time on how racist America is and focus on arithmetic. All those black kids “graduating” from Baltimore public schools have been taught to feel like victims of whitey - while not a SINGLE one is proficient in math.

Maybe schools should stop spending so much time on how racist America is and focus on arithmetic. All those black kids “graduating” from Baltimore public schools have been taught to feel like victims of whitey - while not a SINGLE one is proficient in math.

Most white kids aren't proficient in math either. It's usually the white kid who can't make change properly.

Pretending racism isn't a thing isn't going to make anyone better at math.

Here's a better question... why are public monies going to an elite school when the needs of the community aren't being met?

The Tiger Moms are creating messed up kids... so that's really not a good thing.

View attachment 819458
Where the hell did you get that picture from you must have had to do some real scraping to find it. On the other hand Urban gangsta pictures of mostly Democratic constituency a very easy to find complete with illegal firearm in hand.
In fact most police blotters look like social media posting boards for minorities.

Forum List

Back