Coca-cola commercial depicts transgender kids dressed in drag

Wow.......................if Coke commercials bug the OP so much, I wonder how she feels about the television show "The Connors"? One of the main characters in that show is a young boy who is gay and likes to dress up in girls clothes.
The who?

I dont watch network tv

Wow.......................if Coke commercials bug the OP so much, I wonder how she feels about the television show "The Connors"? One of the main characters in that show is a young boy who is gay and likes to dress up in girls clothes.

Ahhh ok. So you like young boys who are gay and like to dress up in girl's clothing?

That clarifies everything.

Didn't say one way or the other what I thought about it. Simply asked if the OP is bent out of shape about a commercial, how does she feel when a prime time show has gays that cross dress?

Probably the same way I feel: Disgusted, offended, angered, nauseated, repulsed, and shocked.

Perversion tends to do that to most normal people.

Awww, do you need a Safe Space? Are you offended?

Know what to do about that? Mind your own damned business and use the remote if something bothers you.

Jeez, when did Americans become such busy-bodies and get so worried about what someone else was doing? Quit being Gladys Kravits and pay attention to your own life. The people dressing in whatever clothes aren't hurting anybody. They aren't shooting anyone or aborting babies. Why do you give a shit whether they dress as boys or girls??

Some folks just need to get a life.

How about this: You sit at your table and try to enjoy a nice home-cooked meal, while I stand behind you and rattle on incessantly about dead fetuses, dog shit, squishy cow turds, colostomy bags, rotten dead mice which have been in a trap for three weeks, and yellow matter custard dripping from a dead dog's eye.

See if you aren't disgusted too.

Last edited:

Ahhh ok. So you like young boys who are gay and like to dress up in girl's clothing?

Didn't say one way or the other what I thought about it. Simply asked if the OP is bent out of shape about a commercial, how does she feel when a prime time show has gays that cross dress?

Probably the same way I feel: Disgusted, offended, angered, nauseated, repulsed, and shocked.

Know what to do about that? Mind your own damned business and use the remote if something bothers you.

Jeez, when did Americans become such busy-bodies and get so worried about what someone else was doing? Quit being Gladys Kravits and pay attention to your own life. The people dressing in whatever clothes aren't hurting anybody. They aren't shooting anyone or aborting babies. Why do you give a shit whether they dress as boys or girls??

How about this: You sit at your table and try to enjoy a nice home-cooked meal, while I stand behind you and talk about dead fetuses, dog shit, cow turds, colostomy bags, and rotten dead mice which have been in a trap for three weeks.

Then turn the damned TV off! If I am sitting at my table eating a nice dinner, I am paying attention to the delicious home-cooked meal and the people around my table. You are ignoring all that for the TV??

And I have no idea what video you watched with all the "...dead fetuses, dog shit, cow turds, colostomy bags, and rotten dead mice which have been in a trap for three weeks.". But the video this thread is about had no dead fetuses, not turds of any kind and no dead mice.

And, unless you are in Argentina, you didn't see this commercial by accident.

How about this: You sit at your table and try to enjoy a nice home-cooked meal, while I stand behind you and talk about dead fetuses, dog shit, cow turds, colostomy bags, and rotten dead mice which have been in a trap for three weeks.

Then turn the damned TV off! If I am sitting at my table eating a nice dinner, I am paying attention to the delicious home-cooked meal and the people around my table. You are ignoring all that for the TV??

And I have no idea what video you watched with all the "...dead fetuses, dog shit, cow turds, colostomy bags, and rotten dead mice which have been in a trap for three weeks.". But the video this thread is about had no dead fetuses, not turds of any kind and no dead mice.

If the perversion you're being bombarded with every day doesn't offend you, it's because you're like the frog sitting in a pan of tepid water, on the stove: You've become accustomed to it, unknowing that the water will soon come to a rolling boil.

It will be too late at that point.

Never in history have we had so many choices about what to watch and how to watch it.

We killed cable almost 7 years ago, and there is still more to watch than we want to spend our lives watching.

And people are still acting like they have no choice and that the TV is somehow harming them. Jeez-louise, just turn the damn thing off. Turn the channel. Pick up a book. Maybe talk to the people at your dinner table.

You know what we do when anyone comes to our house for a meal? The tv is off and the cell phones are in a basket on the kitchen counter.

That soda company presented itself as comfort for families for decades. You call people shallow and frauds and judge others harshly and think nothing of it. Whether right or wrong. Many of these companies are showing another side to themselves. A snide and nasty one. Damn!

(OPINION) DISRN – A commercial created by The Coca-Cola Company to advertise Sprite depicts a variety of situations in which mothers are helping their transgender teens present as their preferred gender. Among the scenes shown are a mother helping her daughter bind her breasts to appear as a male, a mother helping her son

Coca-Cola commercial depicts transgender kids dressed in drag

In the end these companies are going to lose and go right down the fkn tubes and it can't happen fast enough.
I don't drink any of that Devils piss(25 years) and only morons do. " Would you B likin ona dem supa friez wit dat ?"

kanye-fat-kid-finish.jpg

That soda company presented itself as comfort for families for decades. You call people shallow and frauds and judge others harshly and think nothing of it. Whether right or wrong. Many of these companies are showing another side to themselves. A snide and nasty one. Damn!

But just for the "right" families, yes?

The who?

I dont watch network tv

The Connors is a spin off from the original show Roseanne. They thought it was a good idea to bring it back (working class family and all that, as well as Roseanne Barr was becoming popular again). But, Roseanne did some stupid tweets about some people and she got kicked off. They thought that would be the end of it, but the networks decided to kill off Roseanne's character and relaunch the show as The Connors.

Wow, I thought the goal was to score more fans, not make them look for something else to buy.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The who?

I dont watch network tv

The Connors is a spin off from the original show Roseanne. They thought it was a good idea to bring it back (working class family and all that, as well as Roseanne Barr was becoming popular again). But, Roseanne did some stupid tweets about some people and she got kicked off. They thought that would be the end of it, but the networks decided to kill off Roseanne's character and relaunch the show as The Connors.

It's probably best that they nixed the show. The idea of middle-class working Americans supporting what the Democrats have to offer, is not only ridiculous, it's a fairy tale.

The who?

I dont watch network tv

It's probably best that they nixed the show. The idea of middle-class working Americans supporting what the Democrats have to offer, is not only ridiculous, it's a fairy tale.

Your reading comprehension sucks dude. First, they brought back the show "Roseanne", and it did really well the first season. Then, Roseanne did some stupid tweets and got called out on the carpet and was fired. The network execs then decided that instead of cancelling the show altogether, they would kill off Roseanne's character and relaunch the show as "The Connors".

No, the show hasn't been nixed. It's still on. And yeah, it's a working class family, but they also have biracial couples as well as a gay teenage boy.

Hetero marriages are not peaches and cream. Staying together is a lot of work. When the inevitable dictator gets here and there ill be one, that person will force that way of life on the general population. Where the hell do you get off spewing that any other type of marriage is legitimate? A 50% divorce rate with many other marriages not exactly in the happiest column is telling us something is wrong. And we are taxed to the hilt for it. Its like people are penalized for staying together. Anyway, the end result gets closer and closer whether it is slow or quickly.

If you perversion you're being bombarded with every day doesn't offend you, it's because you're like the frog sitting in a pan of tepid water, on the stove: You've become accustomed to it, unknowing that the water will soon come to a rolling boil.

It will be too late at that point.

Oh its already too late. People have stopped asking for your permission to be who they are. That ship has sailed.

Why does it matter? I don't see those kids joining your church or going to the VFW (even though some served).

And as for the frog analogy, how about we just turn the stove off and rescue the poor frog and put him outside to eat mosquitos? Ok?

The who?

I dont watch network tv

Your reading comprehension sucks dude. First, they brought back the show "Roseanne", and it did really well the first season. Then, Roseanne did some stupid tweets and got called out on the carpet and was fired. The network execs then decided that instead of cancelling the show altogether, they would kill off Roseanne's character and relaunch the show as "The Connors".

No, the show hasn't been nixed. It's still on. And yeah, it's a working class family, but they also have biracial couples as well as a gay teenage boy.

Figures you'd know

Think hard

That soda company has been feeding you poison for years and you thought it was comfort.

They are still selling the same product. Only now, they are seeking new customers. So they make commercials to appeal to new groups.

And you would not have even KNOWN about this commercial if someone hadn't found it and posted it. Talk about looking for something to be offended about.

:aug08_031::aug08_031::aug08_031::aug08_031::aug08_031::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: . lol

Hetero marriages are not peaches and cream. Staying together is a lot of work. When the inevitable dictator gets here and there ill be one, that person will force that way of life on the general population. Where the hell do you get off spewing that any other type of marriage is legitimate? A 50% divorce rate with many other marriages not exactly in the happiest column is telling us something is wrong. And we are taxed to the hilt for it. Its like people are penalized for staying together. Anyway, the end result gets closer and closer whether it is slow or quickly.

The deductions for being married are better than the ones for being single.

That soda company has been feeding you poison for years and you thought it was comfort.

They are still selling the same product. Only now, they are seeking new customers. So they make commercials to appeal to new groups.

And you would not have even KNOWN about this commercial if someone hadn't found it and posted it. Talk about looking for something to be offended about.

Dude, their new targeted audience is like 2 percent of the population....or less

Think very hard

Forum List

Back