cocaine in White House?

I think it was Hunter Biden's cocaine. the Secret Service are covering-up for him. they know who it belongs to. that's my theory.

Why do you have that theory? What evidence do you have to support it?

i have no evidence myself. we know Hunter had problems with cocaine according to CNN. just my theory.

So you have a theory based on no evidence?

Okay. Well this just got a lot less interesting.

So you have a theory based on no evidence?

Okay. Well this just got a lot less interesting.
democrats need coke for their insane ideas to make sense....like there is no difference between a man and woman.....a queer can dress in drag but hes still a queer in drag....half a brain will tell you that

The Democrats / FBI / DOJ tracked down every single American who entered the Capitol or was on US Capitol grounds on J6 ...

...but they can't find one crackhead who was inside the WH with cocaine?!

If you truly believe that you're an idiot.

The Democrats / FBI / DOJ tracked down every single American who entered the Capitol or was on US Capitol grounds on J6 ...

Did your imagined 'crackhead' attack cops, threaten to murder the vice president, assault the capitol and try to overturn a lawful election in defiance of the constitution?

Compare that to 0.007 ounces of cocaine....in a lobby. That's the weight of about 3 grains of rice.

But to you, the FBI/DOJ should be concentrating on those 3 grains rather than the assault on the capitol?

Laughing.....oh, my sweet summer child.

There was no assault on the capitol but there was cocaine in the White House. Are you retarded?

The evidence says otherwise.

220228-capitol-riot-mn-1205-71a878.jpg

jan6-2-gty-rc-210803_1628002190102_hpMain_1x1_608.jpg

Over 1000 indictments including sedition and assault. But we should pretend none of that ever happened....and focus exclusively on 0.007 ounces of cocaine in a lobby?

Um....no.

The evidence says otherwise.

220228-capitol-riot-mn-1205-71a878.jpg

jan6-2-gty-rc-210803_1628002190102_hpMain_1x1_608.jpg

Over 1000 indictments including sedition and assault. But we should pretend none of that ever happened....and focus exclusively on 0.007 ounces of cocaine in a lobby?

Um....no.

Those were all phony indictments orchestrated by the Democrat party.

Those were all phony indictments orchestrated by the Democrat party.

So none of what is in the videos actually happened? The pictures of your ilk attacking on January 6th are all fake?

Its all a conspiracy, eh tinfoil?

So none of what is in the videos actually happened? The pictures of your ilk attacking on January 6th are all fake?

Its all a conspiracy, eh tinfoil?
There was no attack. These folks were allowed to enter the capitol building.

There was no attack. These folks were allowed to enter the capitol building.

So all the videos of your ilk attacking cops, pushing their way through barriers, smashing windows, crawling up walls.....all a conspiracy?

C'mon tinfoil. Show us how deep the batshit goes. Show us how divorced from reality one has to be in order to be a good MAGA.

Anybody who does not believe the transparent obvious thst it was hunters cocaine is an idiot.it’s well documented by arkansaw state troopers Clinton snorted cocaine while governor of Arkansas why would this be any differerent. :cuckoo: . The secret service does a through exhaustive search of everyone thst enters the White House,as you said so well,the fbi doj tracked down every single American who entered the capitol but they can’t find one crackhead who was inside the Whitehouse? The secret service who searches everybody thst comes in somehow goofed that day and did not check? Anybody who try’s to tell us the secret service is not covering for hunter is on crack cocaine themselves same as him.:laughing0301::rofl: If the secret service are not covering for hunter than I’m the king of England. :rofl: :laughing0301:

The Demonrats have cocaine problems. :rofl:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back