Cochran primary won by Black Democrats

No, you actually made me laugh, just like you are doing now. I challenge you to show me one post that I have made where I stated: "RACISTTTT BOOOGEYMAN OMG.. SAVE ME".

Where did I make that assertion in the first place?

This is another demonstration as to how fucked in the head you people are. You have to outright LIE to try to win an argument or debate. :lol:

Hey Stoopid (Knocks on his head) you told Iben in this very thread that you believe the Tea Party stops black people from voting.. Now based upon your unicorn make believe mindset, show me where this has ever happened to justify your whacko thought process???!!!! THAT'S A RACIST BOOGEYMAN

I would LOVE you to show me where I ALLEGEDLY stated such a thing. I am willing to bet that you can't back up another falsehood of yours. I'll be waiting...... :)

STILL WAITING! Fucking Tards.............. Like I stated last night; you people LIE to try to win an argument and that's pretty funny and sad.

All of the rabid Kook liberals running around claiming the Tea Party was defeated in the race with McDaniels V/s Cochran .. willful lies. .. Even the NYTimes pinned it on BLACK DEMOCRAT voters SCARED in to voting yesterday by the NAACP.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/25/u...mcdaniel-mississippi-senate-primary.html?_r=0

If you were such a fan of McDaniel, one would think that you would at least know that his last name doesn't have an s at the end.

With that said, it sounds like Cochran not only beat McDaniel, he outsmarted him and outhustled him too. Doesn't look like McDaniel was ready for the big time, does it?

Country Club GOP has put down challenges like this as long as I can remember. Ross Perot was so trashed by Bush41 I swore I'd never vote for another GOPer. But then along came Scum Willy and I had to go back to the bastards. We Tea Party are better off with those shitheads than the alternative. So we have to go along to get along....wn back the Senate, IMPEACH Barry the Fairy and get crackin before the economy collapses and we end up with clans led by warlords like the fucking Somalis.
bth_boxing.gif

Country Club GOP has put down challenges like this as long as I can remember. Ross Perot was so trashed by Bush41 I swore I'd never vote for another GOPer. But then along came Scum Willy and I had to go back to the bastards. We Tea Party are better off with those shitheads than the alternative. So we have to go along to get along....wn back the Senate, IMPEACH Barry the Fairy and get crackin before the economy collapses and we end up with clans led by warlords like the fucking Somalis.
bth_boxing.gif

"Barry the Fairy"?

Really?

And you think people will take you seriously.

5f5ca46b8e1aee5b2dd32124629a2106.jpg

Now, back to the OP, which is:

Hope that helps you find your way.

There's a pretty good article below. :)

BN-DK490_cochra_G_20140625113947.jpg

"What the Cochran campaign did was open up the tent," said Jackie Bland, an insurance agent from Madison who is African American and campaigned door-to-door for Mr. Cochran before the runoff election for the GOP Senate nomination. "I have formed a relationship and alliance with Republicans I never had before."

"Speaking to his supporters Tuesday night, Mr. McDaniel accused Mr. Cochran of betraying the party "by once again compromising, by once again reaching across the aisle, by once again abandoning the conservative movement."

"It's very good for our party, and very good for our state," said Mr. Barbour. "I want to have a bigger, broader Republican party but one that is grounded in conservative principles.''

Cochran's Outreach Effort to Black Voters Draws Criticism, Cheers - WSJ

I have no problem with what happened if those folks became Republicans and voted in the primary. I have a problem with Democrats selecting the Republican candidate for office that will run against a Democrat.

I believe that primaries should be closed.

I have no problem with it either way. I do find it funny that some people who were so gung ho and giddy about limpbaugh's Operation Chaos proposal , now have their panties in a wad, when it is exercised in the reverse. ;)

Must have missed the part told people to use race baiting and fear tactics, huh. You creatures are liars and deceivers. Rotten filthy sick politics. The Tea Party has all of you on the run.

Ah I love the smell of tea partiers going down in defeat.

You don't get it. Not surprised. The republican party lost. They used democrat race baiting and fear on blacks. This has exposed the corrupt trash in both parties as they desperately try to maintain the status quo.

McDaniel said he was sending in poll watchers to BLACK majority districts to watch the vote. The second he said that, the African American voters were motivated to hurt him.

There's a pretty good article below. :)

BN-DK490_cochra_G_20140625113947.jpg

"What the Cochran campaign did was open up the tent," said Jackie Bland, an insurance agent from Madison who is African American and campaigned door-to-door for Mr. Cochran before the runoff election for the GOP Senate nomination. "I have formed a relationship and alliance with Republicans I never had before."

"Speaking to his supporters Tuesday night, Mr. McDaniel accused Mr. Cochran of betraying the party "by once again compromising, by once again reaching across the aisle, by once again abandoning the conservative movement."

"It's very good for our party, and very good for our state," said Mr. Barbour. "I want to have a bigger, broader Republican party but one that is grounded in conservative principles.''

Cochran's Outreach Effort to Black Voters Draws Criticism, Cheers - WSJ

I have no problem with what happened if those folks became Republicans and voted in the primary. I have a problem with Democrats selecting the Republican candidate for office that will run against a Democrat.

I agree with you on that bolded point.

All the more reason for why I wrote that enormous thread on electioneering a long time ago.

www.usmessageboard.com/clean-debate-zone/333884-electioneering.html

This shit happens because there is no national system for electioneering, due to Federalism.

It would not mater as if the far left does not like something they will just get some rogue judges to over turn the will of the people. So whether it happened this way or through the rouge judges it was going to happen, because it was the will of the far left.

McDaniel said he was sending in poll watchers to BLACK majority districts to watch the vote. The second he said that, the African American voters were motivated to hurt him.

Yepp.

HIS OWN EGO DID HIM IN.

Oh, and standing proudly next to the Confederate flag might also be a factor...

It would not mater as if the far left does not like something they will just get some rogue judges to over turn the will of the people. So whether it happened this way or through the rouge judges it was going to happen, because it was the will of the far left.

What was that about "mother" and wearing rouge as make-up??

Deceleration alert!!!

[MENTION=42916]Derideo_Te[/MENTION]
[MENTION=41527]Pogo[/MENTION]

Ahhh, the mirth and merriment of it all...

Now, back to the actual OP:

Can't blame the Tea Partiers for being pissed off about this, it stinks to high heaven.

I also suspect the lefties who think it's funny wouldn't be laughing if the same thing happened on their side as blatantly as this did.

Cochran is the Ted Cruz / Michele Bachmann of the Dems -- a total waste of space.

Can't blame the Tea Partiers for being pissed off about this, it stinks to high heaven.

I also suspect the lefties who think it's funny wouldn't be laughing if the same thing happened on their side as blatantly as this did.

The left doesn't have a bunch of radical fucking idiots splitting their ranks like the GOP.

I have no problem with it either way. I do find it funny that some people who were so gung ho and giddy about limpbaugh's Operation Chaos proposal , now have their panties in a wad, when it is exercised in the reverse. ;)

Must have missed the part told people to use race baiting and fear tactics, huh. You creatures are liars and deceivers. Rotten filthy sick politics. The Tea Party has all of you on the run.

LOL, go take your meds!

I don't work for the GOP, take it up with your party, moron.

Fuck the Tea Party, they don't have me on the run. Hell with people like you, the other lying weirdo on here, and people like McDaniel et al, your Tea Party will lose when the majority of Americans see how fucked in the head some of you guys are. :)

What's wrong with it? You don't officially register in any party in MS, and you get one vote in the primary, one in the runoff if they have one. So lots of people who could still vote who preferred Cochran over McDaniel came out and exercised their right.

Get over it.

Forum List

Back