Cochran primary won by Black Democrats

Actually the lesson learned is the candidate that promises the most free stuff from the government gets the black vote.

I bet you don't even realize what an incredibly racist statement that is.

I am not surprised a racist retard believes the only reason the GOP loses these days is "because free stuff!"

It can't possibly have anything to do with making really stupid racist statements like yours and putting up whackadoo candidates. Oh hell no! :lol:

The truth is the truth. The masses vote who they think will give them the most in handouts.

Financially well off white folks do the same thing. They vote for the candidates who will give them the most handouts in the form of low tax rates and loopholes. So, other than race, what is the difference?

For every dollar Mississippians send to the Washington, $3 comes back to our state. ....

Post a valid rebuttal to any of it.

That makes me sick to my stomach.

Spending three times as much as one collects in revenues is called "deficit spending", massively so, and I don't see how anyone who claims to be a Republican could be for that.

Almost all Red States collect more in Federal dollars than they contribute.

They are dependent upon Blue States.

No shit!

I happened to catch a few minutes of the helium rant from Mark LEVin last night. He called Thad Cochran a "moderate-Liberal Senator". :lol:

Cochran has a lifetime 88% conservative rating from the ACU, the American Conservative Union,

and yes, oddly enough, that is now 'liberal' to the radical rightwing fringe.

You'd think they'd learn after enough of their 'conservative enough' candidates lose elections how truly fringe they are.

He voted to fund obamacare during the shutdown. More republicans voted for McDaniel than Cochran. Cochran won with democrats. That's the truth. The republican party lost. Period. The Tea Party is strong.

More Mississippians voted for Cochran than McDaniel.

Ah I love the smell of tea partiers going down in defeat.

You don't get it. Not surprised. The republican party lost. They used democrat race baiting and fear on blacks. This has exposed the corrupt trash in both parties as they desperately try to maintain the status quo.

I understand what you are saying, but you're the one who doesn't get it. Most Republicans are not rabid ideologues.

Go start a 3rd party if you think enough Americans agree with your philosophy of governing.

Cochran has a lifetime 88% conservative rating from the ACU, the American Conservative Union,

and yes, oddly enough, that is now 'liberal' to the radical rightwing fringe.

You'd think they'd learn after enough of their 'conservative enough' candidates lose elections how truly fringe they are.

He voted to fund obamacare during the shutdown. More republicans voted for McDaniel than Cochran. Cochran won with democrats. That's the truth. The republican party lost. Period. The Tea Party is strong.

More Mississippians voted for Cochran than McDaniel.

Americans, too. Right? I made my point. You muddied the water.

Ah I love the smell of tea partiers going down in defeat.

You don't get it. Not surprised. The republican party lost. They used democrat race baiting and fear on blacks. This has exposed the corrupt trash in both parties as they desperately try to maintain the status quo.

I understand what you are saying, but you're the one who doesn't get it. Most Republicans are not rabid ideologues.

Go start a 3rd party if you think enough Americans agree with your philosophy of governing.

Were the founders who wrote the Constitution "rabid idralogues"?

You go fuck yourself, fuck a goat, or start your own party, you nazi. You don't tell us what to do.

There's a pretty good article below. :)

BN-DK490_cochra_G_20140625113947.jpg

"What the Cochran campaign did was open up the tent," said Jackie Bland, an insurance agent from Madison who is African American and campaigned door-to-door for Mr. Cochran before the runoff election for the GOP Senate nomination. "I have formed a relationship and alliance with Republicans I never had before."

"Speaking to his supporters Tuesday night, Mr. McDaniel accused Mr. Cochran of betraying the party "by once again compromising, by once again reaching across the aisle, by once again abandoning the conservative movement."

"It's very good for our party, and very good for our state," said Mr. Barbour. "I want to have a bigger, broader Republican party but one that is grounded in conservative principles.''

Cochran's Outreach Effort to Black Voters Draws Criticism, Cheers - WSJ

I have no problem with what happened if those folks became Republicans and voted in the primary. I have a problem with Democrats selecting the Republican candidate for office that will run against a Democrat.

I believe that primaries should be closed.

I agree with you on that bolded point.

All the more reason for why I wrote that enormous thread on electioneering a long time ago.

www.usmessageboard.com/clean-debate-zone/333884-electioneering.html

This shit happens because there is no national system for electioneering, due to Federalism.

Why? Why would you further cement Party control over voters?

Can't blame the Tea Partiers for being pissed off about this, it stinks to high heaven.

I also suspect the lefties who think it's funny wouldn't be laughing if the same thing happened on their side as blatantly as this did.

What's wrong with it? You don't officially register in any party in MS, and you get one vote in the primary, one in the runoff if they have one. So lots of people who could still vote who preferred Cochran over McDaniel came out and exercised their right.

Get over it.

Yes, that's the standard spin. You're a good and obedient little partisan soldier.

And there's nothing for me to "get over". I don't care one way or the other.

Grow up.

Why doesn't "Why do you hate freedom" not apply here?

Shouldn't legit citizens of Miss. be able to vote ONCE for whomever they wish?

You go fuck yourself, fuck a goat, or start your own party, you nazi. You don't tell us what to do.
President Hillary Clinton thanks you for this post.

how's that working out for the right ... right about now ?

:lol:

how's that working out for the right ... right about now ?

:lol:

We'll find out on November 5th.

Last edited:
Rush's theory of Operation Chaos finally worked.

Just not the way he had hoped. :lol:

To you losers: just shut up.

You would have done it if you though it would have help you

Forum List

Back