Cochran primary won by Black Democrats

The T, Warrior, Steve McGarrett, HereWeGoAgain, Geaux4it, LadyGunSlinger, The Rabbi, ... how many more do you need?

Exactly...and he wants me to waste my time quoting them...LOL, why would I waste my time when all you have to do is pay attention. Why would I waste my time when all they will say is 'that isn't racist' no matter what is said.

Teapers are a funny bunch.

This teabagger isn't racist, either. Nope!

LMAO...the liberal media photoshopped that picture. There is no such thing as a racist teaper!

so it's back to the Tea party so they don't have to talk about how their party corrupted this vote BY making a CROOKED and now we're seeing ILLEGAL deal with a Republican...

there is more shit coming out on this and it STINKS TO HIGH HEAVEN FOLKS

snip:

Cochran Campaign Manager, Staffer Busted in Illegal Vote Buying Operation

Charles C. Johnson and Joel S. Gilbert

Democrat black reverend, who brought "hundreds" to the polls for promise of payment, exposes alleged massive voter fraud, vote buying operation by Cochran campaign.

A black reverend stiffed by the Cochran campaign has exposed an alleged criminal conspiracy by Cochran staffers to commit massive voter fraud ahead of Tuesday's controversial U.S. Senate Republican runoff election in Mississippi.

Reverend Stevie Fielder, associate pastor at historic First Union Missionary Baptist Church and former official at Meridian's redevelopment agency, says he delivered "hundreds or even thousands," of blacks to the polls after being offered money and being assured by a Cochran campaign operative that Chris McDaniel was a racist. "They [the Cochran campaign] told me to offer blacks fifteen dollars each and to vote for Thad."

It is illegal under several provisions of Mississippi law and federal law for campaign officials to bribe voters with cash and punishable up to five years in jail. (MS Code 97-13-1; MS Code 97-13-3 (2013) (Federal Code 18 U.S.C. 597, U.S.C. 1973i(c)) Voter fraud schemes are not unusual for Mississippi. In 1999 Mississippi's attorney general reported massive voter fraud allegations throughout the Magnolia state. In 2011, a Mississippi NAACP leader was sent to prison for voter fraud, according to the Daily Caller.

It would seem that laws were broken here, too. At the direction of the Cochran campaign, Reverend Fielder went "door to door, different places, mostly impoverished neighborhoods, to the housing authorities and stuff like that," telling fellow blacks that McDaniel was a racist and promising them $15 per vote. "They sold me on the fact that he was a racist and that the right thing to do was to keep him out of office," Fielder says.

Text messages released to Got News and a recorded interview with Reverend Fielder confirmed that Saleem Baird, a staffer with the Cochran campaign and current legislative aide to U.S. Senator Roger Wicker, and Cochran campaign manager, Kirk Sims, were involved in a $15 per vote cash bribery scheme to target members of the black community.

"They said they needed black votes," said the Reverend Fielder on the phone. He says Baird told him to put "give the fifteen dollars in each envelope to people as they go in and vote. You know, not right outside of the polling place but he would actually recruit people with the $15 dollars and they would go in and vote." Fielder said he received thousands of dollars in envelopes from Baird and distributed them accordingly. Fielder also says he went to the campaign office on another occasion to pick up $300 in cash and was among a room full of people who were doing the same thing he was.

SNIP:
Fielder is a Democrat but said he has voted for Republicans in the past. And though Fielder is being paid for his story by Got News, he says he'd come forward anyways. 'I thought what I did was wrong.' Fielder said he was motived mostly by concerns that McDaniels was a racist, not money.
As to what should happen next, 'definitely the election should not be allowed to stand," says Fielder, who says he'll support McDaniel in event of a special election. 'He's been done wrong. He's not what they said that he is.'

Got News tried calling both Baird and Sims with Fielder on the line. We got through to Sims but Sims insisted that there was a bad connection when Fielder asked about the racist smear campaign against Chris McDaniel and hung up. Were Baird found to have violated any laws in this matter, this would not be his first time he had a brush with the wrong side of the law. In 2011, Baird, who is a legislative staffer with U.S. Senator Roger Wicker, was allowed to keep his job with the senator after being arrested on charges of running an illegal strip joint in Jackson.
all of it here
Got News

Last edited:
Got News...is must be true! :lmao:

If it is true, absolutely deplorable. But to be honest, I don't and won't believe it until a reputable news source reports this. I mean...that is pretty damning. If it had any credence...FNC and other legitimate news outlets would be all over it!

Really? Quote something racist from a member of this forum who claims to be a ember of the TEA Party.

In other words, what you are saying is that you don't believe anything is racist. Sort of telling. Its sort of like trying to point out a sound to a deaf person.
The T, Warrior, Steve McGarrett, HereWeGoAgain, Geaux4it, LadyGunSlinger, The Rabbi, ... how many more do you need?

Quote something, dumbass.

In other words, what you are saying is that you don't believe anything is racist. Sort of telling. Its sort of like trying to point out a sound to a deaf person.

Exactly...and he wants me to waste my time quoting them...LOL, why would I waste my time when all you have to do is pay attention. Why would I waste my time when all they will say is 'that isn't racist' no matter what is said.

Translation: you got nothing.

You TEA party hating morons are pathetic.

This teabagger isn't racist, either. Nope!

What's your evidence he's a member of the TEA party? You turds search the internet for anything racist you can find and then tell everyone the TEA party is responsible. The guy's a Romney supporter, for Christ's sake. The TEA party didn't support Romney.

You TEA party hating morons are pathetic.

hating the Tea Party is just the head on the hate needle

Just look. Not too difficult. Like I said earlier, I am not going to waste my time trying to explain sound to a deaf person. There are so may examples on this forum.

Let me ask you this...do you think there are any racists that frequent this forum?

(My bet he won't answer the question)

Just look. Not too difficult. Like I said earlier, I am not going to waste my time trying to explain sound to a deaf person. There are so may examples on this forum.

Let me ask you this...do you think there are any racists that frequent this forum?

(My bet he won't answer the question)

Who do you think you're fooling?

You thought no one would call you on it, and now you look like a jackass.

Forum List

Back