Cochran primary won by Black Democrats

Wow....

Did you pull that crystal ball out of your ass or someone else's ?

I am sure that any lying will be revealed.

What is not a lie is that Cochroach went after blacks to help him stay in office.

So, what say no once kills themselves. Can we count on you to kill yourself ?

Not cool. Seriously not cool. You need to chill.

Cut him a break...he is a teaper. It isn't too difficult to illicit violent and racist reactions from these idiots.

I wasn't suggesting I would do any violence.....or can't you read.

I don't believe I stuttered, but I will dumb it down for you...you being an idiot Teaper and all.

McDaniel's is a racist and a shady character who had his people break into an old folks home. One of the perpetrators already killed himself or was killed...more than likely because of his guilt. Given the fact that you cannot trust a Teaper when they lose to black people, it would not be a far stretch to believe that these 'volunteers' are lying. And when it is uncovered that these racist Teapers are lying, I am sure at least one will kill him or herself out of that guilt...or at least one will be Vince Fostered for threatening to tell the truth.

Wow....

What is not a lie is that Cochroach went after blacks to help him stay in office.

It was a rational question utilizing his jackassed statements as a foundation.

You need to find something important to worry about.

All of the rabid Kook liberals running around claiming the Tea Party was defeated in the race with McDaniels V/s Cochran .. willful lies. .. Even the NYTimes pinned it on BLACK DEMOCRAT voters SCARED in to voting yesterday by the NAACP.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/25/u...mcdaniel-mississippi-senate-primary.html?_r=0

OMG you are such a fucking racist.

OMG I don't see how that makes her a racist.

Well, outside of the standard phony PC Police strategic hypersensitivity, of course.

Wow....

It was a rational question utilizing his jackassed statements as a foundation.

You need to find something important to worry about.

you ain't rational.

I hope the blacks in this country are happy and satisfied with the current handouts they get when they take a look at this country which is quickly becoming more like their cess pool of a neighborhood.

We are paying a hefty price as a result of our 'diversity' experiment.

-Geaux

You're one seriously racist MF and a disgrace to Tiger Nation.

Listen to how disgusting this is from the article above:

"Roger Smith, a black Democrat who said he was being paid to organize for Mr. Cochran, said, “I don’t know too much about McDaniel other than what McDaniel’s saying: that he’s Tea Party, he’s against Obama, he don’t like black people.”

And? He's a hired hand. He doesn't have to know more than he needs to do his job. Who gives a shit?

Again, more lies:

"corner in a black Hattiesburg neighborhood. They said the preacher from Mount Olive Baptist Church asked them to help out.

Continue reading the main storyContinue reading the main storyContinue reading the main story
“They’re talking about taking everything away from us,” he said. “People still need stuff.”

If they're on government aid its not at all a lie. You know damn well it is the goal of the Tea Party to END social welfare - PERIOD. And you fuckers WHINE when you get called on it? Shut the fuck up you racist!

All of the rabid Kook liberals running around claiming the Tea Party was defeated in the race with McDaniels V/s Cochran .. willful lies. .. Even the NYTimes pinned it on BLACK DEMOCRAT voters SCARED in to voting yesterday by the NAACP.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/25/u...mcdaniel-mississippi-senate-primary.html?_r=0

Well, outside of the standard phony PC Police strategic hypersensitivity, of course.

Suggesting the NAACP is "scaring" blacks into voting is like saying the Allies scared the Jews into leaving the concentration camps. You don't "scare" people into voting - you "scare" them into NOT voting. Fuckssakes. Jim Crow. Hello!

I don't think you can deny that McDaniel is racist. I mean, he speaks to groups flying the confederate flag ... But what's lost in this is that Cochran always did get some black support. You can go to y'all politics and read stuart stevens post yourself. After viewing McDaniel's statements about federal funding for education, and other things, I think it's probably safe to say some African Americans decided taking a chance on McDaniel winning was too big a risk. But allowing cross over voting to get the most broad based result on elections is something Mississippi has done for a long time. Grousing about it NOW, does say something, imo.

And yeah I think permanent welfare is a cancer, and I'd prefer a gop candidate run on that. And that really didn't happen here.

I don't think you can deny that McDaniel is racist. I mean, he speaks to groups flying the confederate flag ... But what's lost in this is that Cochran always did get some black support. You can go to y'all politics and read stuart stevens post yourself. After viewing McDaniel's statements about federal funding for education, and other things, I think it's probably safe to say some African Americans decided taking a chance on McDaniel winning was too big a risk. But allowing cross over voting to get the most broad based result on elections is something Mississippi has done for a long time. Grousing about it NOW, does say something, imo.

And yeah I think permanent welfare is a cancer, and I'd prefer a gop candidate run on that. And that really didn't happen here.

Again, spoken like a true independent thinker devoid of partisanship. You are an example.

I agree with all of the above. Of course, the teapers are going to defend this guy like crazy and say he is not a racist...one of the reasons I believe the Teaper movement is mostly a racist movement. The support of racism and racists tells the much bigger story of the Teaper agenda.

How does speaking to groups that fly the confederate flag make you a racist. Most everyone I know from the south (who still fly the confederate flag) are all about the violation of state sovereignty and don't really care about race issues. They are all over the map just like people in other parts of the state (I have been told you can find a very active chapter of the KKK in Bellingham, WA).

Why was his winning to big a risk ? He would go to D.C. and be a federal legislator. He would not be legislating in MS. Do you really think he was going to successfully push a racist agenda in D.C. ?

This is manufactured B.S.

The Watercooler ~ Scalawags and Scoundrels Abscond with the Vote | RedState

Volunteers working for tea party challenger Chris McDaniel in Mississippi say they have already found 20 percent of the invalid double-votes they need to cancel Sen. Thad Cochran’s business-funded runoff victory.

“We’re finished with Hinds County, and we’re up to 1,500” invalid votes, said Noel Fritsch, Daniel’s press aide.

Don't know what this means for the election.

What I do know is that people are not being educated on issues anymore here than if it were a lib and a con.
Hinds County is going to have the most number, if these are legitimate illegitimates. It has the greatest number of Blacks.

I wonder if those same volunteers are the ones involved in breaking into an old folks home to take picture of an elderly woman with Alzheimer's.

I wonder if they will kill themselves if it is found out they are lying are stretching the truth.

Never trust a Teaper...they are racist liars who will do anything to tear apart America.

Was there supposed to be something meaningful in your post ?

That would be a first...but I thought I'd ask.

I don't believe I stuttered, but I will dumb it down for you...you being an idiot Teaper and all.

McDaniel's is a racist and a shady character who had his people break into an old folks home. One of the perpetrators already killed himself or was killed...more than likely because of his guilt. Given the fact that you cannot trust a Teaper when they lose to black people, it would not be a far stretch to believe that these 'volunteers' are lying. And when it is uncovered that these racist Teapers are lying, I am sure at least one will kill him or herself out of that guilt...or at least one will be Vince Fostered for threatening to tell the truth.
I wouldn't be surprised if one of these teabaggers lynched someone, just to show that they still can.

Wow....

Actually, dickhead, I pulled that out of the y'all politics blog and the clarion ledger. And go fuck yourself.

ps, College GOP chairman resigns, joining Democrats

you share a civil attitude with McDaniel supporters.

I was just asking.

I mean...you somehow seem to think that people will kill themselves over stuff that is pretty stupid.

If you think that is within human nature (in general.....after all you predicted "someone"), I am wondering if you feel it is within your nature to do the same.

IOW: Making such a claim was pretty frigging stupid.

So, if anyone is going to go have sex with themselves...it can be you.
You're confusing your posters, I do believe.

Cochran appealed to black voters. Black voters now say they own him lock stock and barrel. He has just become a democrat. McDaniel should run as an independent. It worked for Joe Lieberman.

Was there supposed to be something meaningful in your post ?

That would be a first...but I thought I'd ask.

I wouldn't be surprised if one of these teabaggers lynched someone, just to show that they still can.

This kind of speculation from "reasoned" leftists is very revealing.

I shudder to think of what else you morons spend time worrying about.

Cochran appealed to black voters. Black voters now say they own him lock stock and barrel. He has just become a democrat. McDaniel should run as an independent. It worked for Joe Lieberman.

I don't think it would work for McDaniel. He is too much of a polarizing figure and suspect when it comes to race. Cochran has opened the door to blacks voting Republican. Teapers and the GOP should take advantage of that instead of being divisive. This could be a new dawn for the GOP attracting black voters...regretfully, racist teapers will not allow that.

McDaniel should take the loss for a man and help the GOP become stronger. He should put aside his racism and bitterness and use his loss to create positive dialogue, not partisan crying, obstructionism and nonsense.

I wouldn't put it past a teaper lynching someone to prove a point. Maybe a shooting spree...we have already seen that. Then all of the racist teapers can say it is not a race crime and excuse it because of the knock out game.

Teapers are so pathetic.

I wouldn't put it past a teaper lynching someone to prove a point. Maybe a shooting spree...we have already seen that. Then all of the racist teapers can say it is not a race crime and excuse it because of the knock out game.

Teapers are so pathetic.

Is your goal to keep digging a deeper hole with your moronic assertions ?

If so, you are being successful.

Forum List

Back