Code Red alert sounded in Ashkelon; IDF scours the area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whattafknjoke.

So, the idf does not have to even fire a rocket into an empty lot, but they just sound an alarm and you people get all crazy.

Total thread fail.

What's a code red alert

It's an alert when rockets are being fired into Israel. Basically used to signal citizens to take cover in the bomb shelters.

Hey remember you have Iron Domes, no need to worry little one.

Do you mind telling me what about lauching rockets you find funny?
Jews being murdered gets her sexually excited.

The only people being murdered are Muslims and Christians. By the Jews.
Good to hear from the Hitler Youth, thank you

What's a code red alert

It's an alert when rockets are being fired into Israel. Basically used to signal citizens to take cover in the bomb shelters.

Funny how the iron domes get them all and there is never any fatalities or damage from them.
There goes Ms "Peace on earth" justifying the targeting of civilians again.

Well, how many Jews have been killed compared to Muslims and Christians? Why don't you be objective for a moment. That's how neutrals see it. Close to a thousand non-Jew women and children were killed in Gaza, Muslim and Christian, in the last attack. How many Jews were killed? A few soldiers, that's it.

Well, how many Jews have been killed compared to Muslims and Christians? Why don't you be objective for a moment. That's how neutrals see it. Close to a thousand non-Jew women and children were killed in Gaza, Muslim and Christian, in the last attack. How many Jews were killed? A few soldiers, that's it.
Dufus thinks NAZI Germany and Imperial Japan were innocent because the body count was higher.

Every creature in Gaza should be eradicated for their love of terrorism.

Whattafknjoke.

So, the idf does not have to even fire a rocket into an empty lot, but they just sound an alarm and you people get all crazy.

Total thread fail.
Sure wish you could be in S'derot when the "fireworks" are set off. What a dick.
S'derot was built on the ashes of the Palestinian village of Najd whose residents are now refugee living in Gaza.

So they are firing rockets into their own village.

Dufus thinks NAZI Germany and Imperial Japan were innocent because the body count was higher.

Gaza is an Israeli run concentration camp. The people of Gaza are resisting Nazi like murder and oppression perpetrated by murderous Jews.

Sent from my SM-G935F using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Gaza is an Israeli run concentration camp. The people of Gaza are resisting Nazi like murder and oppression perpetrated by murderous Jews.

Time to empty the concentration camp and let them live with their fellow Islamic brothers!

So they shoot.
What is Hamas expecting to gain?
Emotional pictures for propaganda?

Did they get the message? No.

Why? Because their Holy book says to kill the Jew, that and the Jew killed over 1k of them.

I tell ya Monte, those Zionists have the Palestinians in a concentration camp the likes of which the world has never seen or heard of before. Shame on those Zionists for this:

Most Beautiful Places in Gaza

Thread derailments like this one just won't happen when 3 Strikes is revived in the I/P forum. Everyone of the regulars needs to realize --- if you have NOTHING to add to the topic --- don't post. Cant have EVERY THREAD being indistinguishable from any others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back