🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cohen should be disbarred right now for mentioning Trump recordings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, its not illegal in the state of New York for one party to record a conversation without the other party's consent.
Who said the recording was made in New York? :dunno:

I don't know if anyone has affirmed that it was made in new york. I was just stating a fact.
A meaningless fact given we don’t know in which state the recording was made.
A meaningful fact, should it turn out the tapes were made in New York. And, considering that is where trump lived and where Cohen's office was located, there's a decent chance this is so.
As the recording was made on the campaign trail, it could have occurred in any one of a number of states. We simply don’t know. Until we do, it remains a meaningless fact.
Trump legal team waived attorney-client privilege on Cohen recording

I don't know if anyone has affirmed that it was made in new york. I was just stating a fact.
A meaningful fact, should it turn out the tapes were made in New York. And, considering that is where trump lived and where Cohen's office was located, there's a decent chance this is so.
As the recording was made on the campaign trail, it could have occurred in any number of states. We simply don’t know. Until we do, it remains a meaningless fact.
No, it remains a relevant fact, as it would affect the legal proceedings. I'm curious as to why you are balking at this.
Pointing out you’re stating meaningless facts is not balking. It’s pointing out the irrelevancy of claiming New York is a single consent state given we don’t know in which state the recording was made. It would be as irrelevant as me stating Pennsylvania requires all participants of a recorded conversation to give consent. While that too is a fact, it’s meaningless for the same reason stating New York requires only one participant to consent.

As the recording was made on the campaign trail, it could have occurred in any number of states. We simply don’t know. Until we do, it remains a meaningless fact.
No, it remains a relevant fact, as it would affect the legal proceedings. I'm curious as to why you are balking at this.
Pointing out you’re stating meaningless facts is not balking. It’s pointing out the irrelevancy of claiming New York is a single consent state given we don’t know in which state the recording was made. It would be as irrelevant as me stating Pennsylvania requires all participants of a recorded conversation to give consent. While that too is a fact, it’s meaningless for the same reason stating New York requires only one participant to consent.
The pointing out that quid pro quo between Trump campaign mbers and Russian agents is meaningless, since we don't know if that happened. This is fun!

It's an important fact worth noting, as it could affect the legal status of the recordings. We'll revisit it later.

Trump says 'your favorite President did nothing wrong' in apparent response to Cohen recording

It's that simple, this guy should never practice law again. And if he doesn't get disbarred what client would ever trust him anyway
What I'm wondering about all of that is, why was Cohen taping Trump in that exchange? Everyone says Trump didn't say anything criminal and neither did Cohen. So what was that about?
For your information, though, Rosy, in New York it is legal for attorneys to record their clients.

The pointing out that quid pro quo between Trump campaign mbers and Russian agents is meaningless, since we don't know if that happened. This is fun!

It's an important fact worth noting, as it could affect the legal status of the recordings. We'll revisit it later.
Who knows why you inject quid pro quo internet this as I’ve never suggested there was any regarding Trump’s campaign and Russia? :funny:

As far as the legal status of the recordings, again... that depends upon which state they were in.

Okay, we can put this to rest:

"The conversation took place at Trump Tower in September 2016, months before the vote that would result in Trump's presidency, Rudy Giuliani, Trump's personal lawyer, confirmed to NPR's Ryan Lucas."

Michael Cohen Recorded A Conversation With Trump About Paying An Ex-Playboy Model

Now, it's relevant and meaningful.

Trump says 'your favorite President did nothing wrong' in apparent response to Cohen recording

It's that simple, this guy should never practice law again. And if he doesn't get disbarred what client would ever trust him anyway
What I'm wondering about all of that is, why was Cohen taping Trump in that exchange? Everyone says Trump didn't say anything criminal and neither did Cohen. So what was that about?
For your information, though, Rosy, in New York it is legal for attorneys to record their clients.
Could be that Cohen regularly recorded his conversations with Trump. Who knows how many other recordings are in prosecutors hands at this point?

said that I know that Duller does not have any evidence that Trump is a spy, because if he did and allowed Trump to remain President then Duller is guilty of treason
Of course, that is utter nonsense. Such allegations must be proven through due process. And I don't particularly suspect that Trump is a spy.
I have to agree. He's not smart enough and his ego would get in the way, just like it does with everything else.
said that I know that Duller does not have any evidence that Trump is a spy, because if he did and allowed Trump to remain President then Duller is guilty of treason
Of course, that is utter nonsense. Such allegations must be proven through due process. And I don't particularly suspect that Trump is a spy.

"The conversation took place at Trump Tower in September 2016, months before the vote that would result in Trump's presidency, Rudy Giuliani, Trump's personal lawyer, confirmed to NPR's Ryan Lucas."

Michael Cohen Recorded A Conversation With Trump About Paying An Ex-Playboy Model

You are correct that it’s relevant and meaningful.

You are correct that it’s relevant and meaningful.
And maybe the other tapes were recorded elsewhere...it's like a bad novel....

which may have been illegal to record?
Apparently, its not illegal in the state of New York for one party to record a conversation without the other party's consent.

Exactly.

This isn't rocket science.

Wrong if Duller has info that Trump is a traitor he has to bring this out at once.

But he has nothing
Why would he have to "bring it out at once"?
Because Trump is the f.ucking President you retard, if he is a traitor and Duller withholds the evidence he is letting a traitor continue to be President and this is a crime against America
Lol, so now this is suddenly Mueller's fault?
If Duller knows that Trump is a traitor and does not inform Congress, then Duller is a traitor. What part can you not grasp?
If Duller knows that Trump is a traitor and does not inform Congress, then Duller is a traitor. What part can you not grasp?
You are a stone cold fucking IDIOT! How did you come up with that space cadet load of crap!

Mueller works for and gets paid by the DOJ not Congress, dummy! The work product of the investigation goes through the processes of that Department established by law. I suggest you study up on the definition of the "separation of powers" doctrine embedded in the US Constitution!

So you are saying that Duller knows that Trump is a spy and is not doing anything about it.

If that is true Duller is dumber than you.

Which is pretty dumb

Wrong if Duller has info that Trump is a traitor he has to bring this out at once.

But he has nothing
Because Trump is the f.ucking President you retard, if he is a traitor and Duller withholds the evidence he is letting a traitor continue to be President and this is a crime against America
tRump is most likely a traitor, but MUeller will want to make sure all "I"s are dotted and "T"s crossed before bringing it to congress. Nothing less than an iron-clad air-tight case will do in these circumstances.
LOL, your brain is jello……………………….. Syphilis will do that

Your vote for Clinton was meaningless...……………..

Your next vote will be twice as meaningless...…………..

You are a stone cold fucking IDIOT! How did you come up with that space cadet load of crap!

Mueller works for and gets paid by the DOJ not Congress, dummy! The work product of the investigation goes through the processes of that Department established by law. I suggest you study up on the definition of the "separation of powers" doctrine embedded in the US Constitution!

So you are saying that Duller knows that Trump is a spy and is not doing anything about it.

Which is pretty dumb
No, he didn't say that. Just how deformed is your brain to think he did? :dunno:

The dimocraps are trying to put pressure not on Trump but on the American public so that they can't vote for Trump again...…………….However Americans are not all as dumb as the typical democrap, the amazing thing is that they didn't already learn this lesson

Which is pretty dumb
No, he didn't say that. Just how deformed is your brain to think he did? :dunno:

Again kiddy, if Trump is a spy, and Duller has the evidence, and DOES NOTHING with this evidence, Duller is a traitor. This follows simple logic, something that you are not endowed with.

Your vote for Clinton was meaningless...……………..

Your next vote will be twice as meaningless...…………..
You can dream, but my next vote is for a U.S. Senate seat, which at this point, is a toss up and every vote will count.

Which is pretty dumb

Again kiddy, if Trump is a spy, and Duller has the evidence, and DOES NOTHING with this evidence, Duller is a traitor. This follows simple logic, something that you are not endowed with.
Let's start with you pointing out who it is you think is accusing Trump of being a spy; other than yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back