🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cohen should be disbarred right now for mentioning Trump recordings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duller has no evidence of collusion with Russia,
Which you could not possibly know the truth of, so your declaration is vapid and meaningless.
So you are saying that Duller knows that Trump is a Russian spy and is letting him be the President?

That's almost as funny as you smelling your own farts.

Try using basic logic and you will know that I am correct

So you are saying that Duller knows that Trump is a Russi
No, and that belies a fundamental lack of any grasp of logic on your part. To say someone could not possibly know that Mueller does not possess any evidence regarding a claim is not the equivalent of asserting that he does possess such evidence.

I am saying I don't know. And obviously, you don't either. Somehow I think this simple fact will not deter you from repeating your empty claim in the future,, though.

So you are saying that Duller knows that Trump is a Russi
No, and that belies a fundamental lack of any grasp of logic on your part. To say someone could not possibly know that Mueller does not possess any evidence regarding a claim is not the equivalent of asserting that he does possess such evidence.

I am saying I don't know. And obviously, you don't either. Somehow I think this simple fact will not deter you from repeating your empty claim in the future,, though.
I said that I know that Duller does not have any evidence that Trump is a spy, because if he did and allowed Trump to remain President then Duller is guilty of treason as he is ethically compelled to report this to Congress so they can act to protect the democracy.

LOL You may well be too dumb to understand as you jerk off to a photo of Hillary

Trump says 'your favorite President did nothing wrong' in apparent response to Cohen recording

It's that simple, this guy should never practice law again. And if he doesn't get disbarred what client would ever trust him anyway

And you have some kind of evidence that Cohen was responsible for the leak?
Michael Cohen's lawyers are leaking audio recordings of Stormy Daniels, Avenatti Says

You have some kind of evidence that George Clooney leaked Cohens recordings of Trump

Jesus u r dumber than your avatar
Did you show that he did? Or just throw insults out?
Again fartwad, neither Trump nor myself needs to prove anything, the burden of proof is 100 percent on retards like you. Not my doing, this is how US law works

You are confusing US law with Russian law. Why the fuck are Russian intel operatives even allowed on this board?

said that I know that Duller does not have any evidence that Trump is a spy, because if he did and allowed Trump to remain President then Duller is guilty of treason
Of course, that is utter nonsense. Such allegations must be proven through due process. And I don't particularly suspect that Trump is a spy.

Duller has no evidence of collusion with Russia,
Which you could not possibly know the truth of, so your declaration is vapid and meaningless.
So you are saying that Duller knows that Trump is a Russian spy and is letting him be the President?

That's almost as funny as you smelling your own farts.

Try using basic logic and you will know that I am correct
"Letting him be the fake president"? What else can he do until he has all the evidence together for trial? With the GOP in Russia's pocket, he has to build a damn good air-tight case that cannot be ignored by you trumpanzees (tho many of you will try).

Trump says 'your favorite President did nothing wrong' in apparent response to Cohen recording

It's that simple, this guy should never practice law again. And if he doesn't get disbarred what client would ever trust him anyway

Michael Cohen's lawyers are leaking audio recordings of Stormy Daniels, Avenatti Says

You have some kind of evidence that George Clooney leaked Cohens recordings of Trump

Did you show that he did? Or just throw insults out?
Again fartwad, neither Trump nor myself needs to prove anything, the burden of proof is 100 percent on retards like you. Not my doing, this is how US law works

You are confusing US law with Russian law. Why the fuck are Russian intel operatives even allowed on this board?

Look doofy, under US law Trump does not have to prove anything, you on the other hand have to prove that your ass does not have 2 zip codes

Mueller will not do anything tRump related until.the very end of the investigation. The second he starts to pressure tRump personally is when thing will change and the gloves will.come off on both sides. Right now he's gathering information and handling some smaller fish.
Wrong if Duller has info that Trump is a traitor he has to bring this out at once.

But he has nothing
Why would he have to "bring it out at once"?
Because Trump is the f.ucking President you retard, if he is a traitor and Duller withholds the evidence he is letting a traitor continue to be President and this is a crime against America
Lol, so now this is suddenly Mueller's fault?
If Duller knows that Trump is a traitor and does not inform Congress, then Duller is a traitor. What part can you not grasp?
If Duller knows that Trump is a traitor and does not inform Congress, then Duller is a traitor. What part can you not grasp?
You are a stone cold fucking IDIOT! How did you come up with that space cadet load of crap!

Mueller works for and gets paid by the DOJ not Congress, dummy! The work product of the investigation goes through the processes of that Department established by law. I suggest you study up on the definition of the "separation of powers" doctrine embedded in the US Constitution!

Mueller will not do anything tRump related until.the very end of the investigation. The second he starts to pressure tRump personally is when thing will change and the gloves will.come off on both sides. Right now he's gathering information and handling some smaller fish.
Wrong if Duller has info that Trump is a traitor he has to bring this out at once.

But he has nothing
Why would he have to "bring it out at once"?
Because Trump is the f.ucking President you retard, if he is a traitor and Duller withholds the evidence he is letting a traitor continue to be President and this is a crime against America
Lol, so now this is suddenly Mueller's fault?
tRump is most likely a traitor, but MUeller will want to make sure all "I"s are dotted and "T"s crossed before bringing it to congress. Nothing less than an iron-clad air-tight case will do in these circumstances.

That’s Avenatti’s opinion. Why would Cohen admit to tapes which may have been illegal to record?

which may have been illegal to record?
Apparently, its not illegal in the state of New York for one party to record a conversation without the other party's consent.
Who said the recording was made in New York? :dunno:

I don't know if anyone has affirmed that it was made in new york. I was just stating a fact.
A meaningless fact given we don’t know in which state the recording was made.

Apparently, its not illegal in the state of New York for one party to record a conversation without the other party's consent.

I don't know if anyone has affirmed that it was made in new york. I was just stating a fact.
A meaningful fact, should it turn out the tapes were made in New York. And, considering that is where trump lived and where Cohen's office was located, there's a decent chance this is so.

A meaningful fact, should it turn out the tapes were made in New York. And, considering that is where trump lived and where Cohen's office was located, there's a decent chance this is so.
As the recording was made on the campaign trail, it could have occurred in any one of a number of states. We simply don’t know. Until we do, it remains a meaningless fact.

As the recording was made on the campaign trail, it could have occurred in any number of states. We simply don’t know. Until we do, it remains a meaningless fact.
No, it remains a relevant fact, as it would affect the legal proceedings. I'm curious as to why you are balking at this.

Supposedly he only had three clients recently anyway--and the third, Sham Hannity, claimed he technically didn't hire Cohen but simply sought advice for his real estate holdings.
...which eliminates attorney/client privilege for Hannity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back