Cohen to testify trump broke law while in office

Bad guess.

. Cohen’s father publicly said that he didn’t escape a Nazi concentration camp and come to America to have his name sullied by his son.

Paying his debt to society is the way Cohen is making up to his family and putting their name back into good graces.

Imagine having a son like Cohen or Trump. Men who lie and steal and commit Felonies. For Republicans it’s OK. Because that’s how they like their president. But for the rest of the world it’s embarrassing.

I imagine revenge is a big part of this. Doing The right thing for the wrong reasons is still the right thing.
Michael Cohen testifies before Congress on Wednesday, but his opening statement was published by The New York Times late Tuesday.

In it, the disgraced former attorney to President Donald Trump painted a picture of a “racist,” a “conman” and a “cheat” sitting in the Oval Office. Then, in scathing detail, Cohen listed examples of each in action.

Here are some of the most stunning excerpts from the statement:

“MR. TRUMP IS A RACIST”
“He once asked me if I could name a country run by a black person that wasn’t a ‘shithole.’ This was when Barack Obama was President of the United States.

“While we were once driving through a struggling neighborhood in Chicago, he commented that only black people could live that way.

“And, he told me that black people would never vote for him because they were too stupid.”

TRUMP HAS A VERY LOW OPINION OF HIS ELDEST SON, DONALD TRUMP JR.
“Mr. Trump had frequently told me and others that his son Don Jr. had the worst judgment of anyone in the world. And also, that Don Jr. would never set up any meeting of any significance alone – and certainly not without checking with his father.”

HOW TRUMP DODGED SERVICE IN VIETNAM
“Mr. Trump claimed it was because of a bone spur, but when I asked for medical records, he gave me none and said there was no surgery. He told me not to answer the specific questions by reporters but rather offer simply the fact that he received a medical deferment.

He finished the conversation with the following comment. ‘You think I’m stupid, I wasn’t going to Vietnam.’

TRUMP IS NOT A PATRIOT

“The sad fact is that I never heard Mr. Trump say anything in private that led me to believe he loved our nation or wanted to make it better. In fact, he did the opposite.

“When telling me in 2008 that he was cutting employees’ salaries in half ― including mine ― he showed me what he claimed was a $10 million IRS tax refund, and he said that he could not believe how stupid the government was for giving ‘someone like him’ that much money back.”

TRUMP ‘REVELED’ IN REFUSING TO PAY HIS BILLS
“One of my more common responsibilities was that Mr. Trump directed me to call business owners, many of whom were small businesses, that were owed money for their services and told them no payment or a reduced payment would be coming. When I advised Mr. Trump of my success, he actually reveled in it.”

TRUMP KNEW ABOUT ROGER STONE AND WIKILEAKS
“In July 2016, days before the Democratic convention, I was in Mr. Trump’s office when his secretary announced that Roger Stone was on the phone. Mr. Trump put Mr. Stone on the speakerphone. Mr. Stone told Mr. Trump that he had just gotten off the phone with Julian Assange and that Mr. Assange told Mr. Stone that, within a couple of days, there would be a massive dump of emails that would damage Hillary Clinton’s campaign. Mr. Trump responded by stating to the effect of ‘wouldn’t that be great.’”

is there any corroboration at all of any of this testimony whatsoever? Remember that Mr. Cohen is an admitted liar and perjurer. If I'm on the committee and Cohen starts this routine, I'm rolling on the floor in laughter since it is so ridiculous.
Asshole!! you think he wants more time in jail for more lying???

Good point. What does he have to gain at this point from a freedom/jail standpoint? More jail time? 3 years at Club Fed isn’t ideal but it’s better than 10 years.
Lol
Only a gullible shit stain would believe anything he says today, He obviously is a spineless piece of shit. Of course fools like yourself are going to believe him...

Wonder if he had/has any more tapes? Usually you don’t stop at one
My guess is if Cohen ever had anything of consquence he would have used it to stay out of jail. Congress can't overturn his conviction reduce his sentence or pardon him there will be a lot of hype over this but I doubt it amounts to anything.
Bad guess.

. Cohen’s father publicly said that he didn’t escape a Nazi concentration camp and come to America to have his name sullied by his son.

Paying his debt to society is the way Cohen is making up to his family and putting their name back into good graces.

Imagine having a son like Cohen or Trump. Men who lie and steal and commit Felonies. For Republicans it’s OK. Because that’s how they like their president. But for the rest of the world it’s embarrassing.

I imagine revenge is a big part of this. Doing The right thing for the wrong reasons is still the right thing.
Michael Cohen testifies before Congress on Wednesday, but his opening statement was published by The New York Times late Tuesday.

In it, the disgraced former attorney to President Donald Trump painted a picture of a “racist,” a “conman” and a “cheat” sitting in the Oval Office. Then, in scathing detail, Cohen listed examples of each in action.

“MR. TRUMP IS A RACIST”
“He once asked me if I could name a country run by a black person that wasn’t a ‘shithole.’ This was when Barack Obama was President of the United States.

“While we were once driving through a struggling neighborhood in Chicago, he commented that only black people could live that way.

“And, he told me that black people would never vote for him because they were too stupid.”

“Mr. Trump had frequently told me and others that his son Don Jr. had the worst judgment of anyone in the world. And also, that Don Jr. would never set up any meeting of any significance alone – and certainly not without checking with his father.”

“Mr. Trump claimed it was because of a bone spur, but when I asked for medical records, he gave me none and said there was no surgery. He told me not to answer the specific questions by reporters but rather offer simply the fact that he received a medical deferment.

He finished the conversation with the following comment. ‘You think I’m stupid, I wasn’t going to Vietnam.’

TRUMP IS NOT A PATRIOT

“The sad fact is that I never heard Mr. Trump say anything in private that led me to believe he loved our nation or wanted to make it better. In fact, he did the opposite.

“When telling me in 2008 that he was cutting employees’ salaries in half ― including mine ― he showed me what he claimed was a $10 million IRS tax refund, and he said that he could not believe how stupid the government was for giving ‘someone like him’ that much money back.”

“One of my more common responsibilities was that Mr. Trump directed me to call business owners, many of whom were small businesses, that were owed money for their services and told them no payment or a reduced payment would be coming. When I advised Mr. Trump of my success, he actually reveled in it.”

“In July 2016, days before the Democratic convention, I was in Mr. Trump’s office when his secretary announced that Roger Stone was on the phone. Mr. Trump put Mr. Stone on the speakerphone. Mr. Stone told Mr. Trump that he had just gotten off the phone with Julian Assange and that Mr. Assange told Mr. Stone that, within a couple of days, there would be a massive dump of emails that would damage Hillary Clinton’s campaign. Mr. Trump responded by stating to the effect of ‘wouldn’t that be great.’”

is there any corroboration at all of any of this testimony whatsoever? Remember that Mr. Cohen is an admitted liar and perjurer. If I'm on the committee and Cohen starts this routine, I'm rolling on the floor in laughter since it is so ridiculous.
Trump is also a proven liar, so the American people will decide for themselves whom to believe. Undoubtedly, most on the right will b’lieve trump and most on the left will b’lieve Cohen.

One person’s word against another, Cohen is just a loser.
Now all the sudden people are believing Cohen? LOL
Well, let’s see if Cohen offers proof of what he is saying

Maybe, for once, Trump can offer proof for the lies he is telling
Lol
Before all of this no one believed Michael Cohen, no one believed him when he testified the first time to Congress. All the sudden now he has credibility? This is a soap opera and it’s a funny one

Michael Cohen is reportedly expected to tell Congress that Trump broke the law while in office

He will need corroborating information. Otherwise the complicit Repubs will never believe him. They have, long ago, driven over the morality cliff...

Sure, he will lie some more to save himself. He'll say whatever he thinks the prosecutors want to hear. He's already proven himself to be a liar.

Yes, but NOW he has to have corroborating evidence. He has to give them evidence of what he's saying. Mueller now has ALL of the evidence of what Cohen is saying.
and republicans think he'll lie again jeopardizing his short stay in jail ?? He may have been born at night ,,but not last night

You don't get it , ed.

Mr. Cohen HAS TO LIE, to reduce his sentence. That is the deal he made with the devil. If he doesn't lie, Mueller will add more time.

Remember that Cohen is a real piece of shit who committed many crimes that he wasn't charged with. They will add those offenses, if he doesn't attack his President. And since Mr. Cohen has no backbone, he'll do what the Mule says.
He’s already been sentenced.

Michael Cohen is reportedly expected to tell Congress that Trump broke the law while in office

He will need corroborating information. Otherwise the complicit Repubs will never believe him. They have, long ago, driven over the morality cliff...

Sure, he will lie some more to save himself. He'll say whatever he thinks the prosecutors want to hear. He's already proven himself to be a liar.

Yes, but NOW he has to have corroborating evidence. He has to give them evidence of what he's saying. Mueller now has ALL of the evidence of what Cohen is saying.
and republicans think he'll lie again jeopardizing his short stay in jail ?? He may have been born at night ,,but not last night

You don't get it , ed.

Mr. Cohen HAS TO LIE, to reduce his sentence. That is the deal he made with the devil. If he doesn't lie, Mueller will add more time.

Remember that Cohen is a real piece of shit who committed many crimes that he wasn't charged with. They will add those offenses, if he doesn't attack his President. And since Mr. Cohen has no backbone, he'll do what the Mule says.

He's been sentenced for the cases already brought. If Cohen doesn't play ball with Mueller and lie about Trump, more cases will be brought.

My guess is if Cohen ever had anything of consquence he would have used it to stay out of jail. Congress can't overturn his conviction reduce his sentence or pardon him there will be a lot of hype over this but I doubt it amounts to anything.
Bad guess.

“MR. TRUMP IS A RACIST”

TRUMP IS NOT A PATRIOT

Trump is also a proven liar, so the American people will decide for themselves whom to believe. Undoubtedly, most on the right will b’lieve trump and most on the left will b’lieve Cohen.
It doesn't matter anymore. You don't get it because you live off of bullying people. And there are people on both sides of the so called aisle who are the same. We stopped worrying about the character of presidential politics with Bill Clinton.

Bad guess.

“MR. TRUMP IS A RACIST”

TRUMP IS NOT A PATRIOT

Trump does lie a lot, And Career politicians don’t? Lol
Career politicians are paid to lie that’s their job

You don't get it , ed.

He’s just a rat trying to get out of more shit... lol

You don't get it , ed.

He's been sentenced for the cases already brought. If Cohen doesn't play ball with Mueller and lie about Trump, more cases will be brought.
If he lied yesterday, as you claim, then he’s opened himself to further charges. So when is Congress going to ask the Justice Department to press new charges against him?

You don't get it , ed.

If he lied yesterday, as you claim, then he’s opened himself to further charges. So when is Congress going to ask the Justice Department to press new charges against him?
A rat will always be a rat...

Michael Cohen is a known liar. Screw that POS. The President is in peace talks with North Korea, something that would benefit the entire world, and this garbage is what Democrats want to talk about. Anything to undermine the President. Even if it it puts the US at a disadvantage.

“MR. TRUMP IS A RACIST”

TRUMP IS NOT A PATRIOT

Good point. What does he have to gain at this point from a freedom/jail standpoint? More jail time? 3 years at Club Fed isn’t ideal but it’s better than 10 years.
Lol
Only a gullible shit stain would believe anything he says today,

Why do you say that?

/----/ So you take the word of a thief, a disbarred and convicted liar? A federal judge on Wednesday, Dec 11, 2018 sentenced Michael Cohen to three years in prison for financial crimes and lying to Congress.
iu

Bad guess.

“MR. TRUMP IS A RACIST”

TRUMP IS NOT A PATRIOT

What does Cohen have to tangibly gain by lying at this point?

“MR. TRUMP IS A RACIST”

TRUMP IS NOT A PATRIOT

Lol

Why do you say that?
Well, No one believed him before all of this, he lied the first time he testified to Congress why would he tell the truth now? And who the hell would believe anything this rat has to say? Lol

Bad guess.

“MR. TRUMP IS A RACIST”

TRUMP IS NOT A PATRIOT

It doesn't matter anymore. You don't get it because you live off of bullying people. And there are people on both sides of the so called aisle who are the same. We stopped worrying about the character of presidential politics with Bill Clinton.
If a president lying is ok to you, why do you attack Obama for lying?

Lol

Why do you say that?
Well, No one believed him before all of this, he lied the first time he testified to Congress why would he tell the truth now? And who the hell would believe anything this rat has to say? Lol

So his being a liar is why you don’t trust him. Why would you trust Trump?

“MR. TRUMP IS A RACIST”

TRUMP IS NOT A PATRIOT

What does Cohen have to tangibly gain by lying at this point?
What does he have to gain by telling the truth? and there is no proof he even knows what the truth is.
In his prepared testimony is all about one person’s word against another and in some cases his word against two other people… There is no there, there

Lol

Why do you say that?

So his being a liar is why you don’t trust him. Why would you trust Trump?
Like I said, trump lies a lot. It is not against the law to lie...
Michael Cohen is a rat jumping ship… That happens to be his own ship no one else’s

Forum List

Back