Cohen to testify trump broke law while in office

Michael Cohen testifies before Congress on Wednesday, but his opening statement was published by The New York Times late Tuesday.

In it, the disgraced former attorney to President Donald Trump painted a picture of a “racist,” a “conman” and a “cheat” sitting in the Oval Office. Then, in scathing detail, Cohen listed examples of each in action.

Here are some of the most stunning excerpts from the statement:

“MR. TRUMP IS A RACIST”
“He once asked me if I could name a country run by a black person that wasn’t a ‘shithole.’ This was when Barack Obama was President of the United States.

“While we were once driving through a struggling neighborhood in Chicago, he commented that only black people could live that way.

“And, he told me that black people would never vote for him because they were too stupid.”

TRUMP HAS A VERY LOW OPINION OF HIS ELDEST SON, DONALD TRUMP JR.
“Mr. Trump had frequently told me and others that his son Don Jr. had the worst judgment of anyone in the world. And also, that Don Jr. would never set up any meeting of any significance alone – and certainly not without checking with his father.”

HOW TRUMP DODGED SERVICE IN VIETNAM
“Mr. Trump claimed it was because of a bone spur, but when I asked for medical records, he gave me none and said there was no surgery. He told me not to answer the specific questions by reporters but rather offer simply the fact that he received a medical deferment.

He finished the conversation with the following comment. ‘You think I’m stupid, I wasn’t going to Vietnam.’

TRUMP IS NOT A PATRIOT

“The sad fact is that I never heard Mr. Trump say anything in private that led me to believe he loved our nation or wanted to make it better. In fact, he did the opposite.

“When telling me in 2008 that he was cutting employees’ salaries in half ― including mine ― he showed me what he claimed was a $10 million IRS tax refund, and he said that he could not believe how stupid the government was for giving ‘someone like him’ that much money back.”

TRUMP ‘REVELED’ IN REFUSING TO PAY HIS BILLS
“One of my more common responsibilities was that Mr. Trump directed me to call business owners, many of whom were small businesses, that were owed money for their services and told them no payment or a reduced payment would be coming. When I advised Mr. Trump of my success, he actually reveled in it.”

TRUMP KNEW ABOUT ROGER STONE AND WIKILEAKS
“In July 2016, days before the Democratic convention, I was in Mr. Trump’s office when his secretary announced that Roger Stone was on the phone. Mr. Trump put Mr. Stone on the speakerphone. Mr. Stone told Mr. Trump that he had just gotten off the phone with Julian Assange and that Mr. Assange told Mr. Stone that, within a couple of days, there would be a massive dump of emails that would damage Hillary Clinton’s campaign. Mr. Trump responded by stating to the effect of ‘wouldn’t that be great.’”

is there any corroboration at all of any of this testimony whatsoever? Remember that Mr. Cohen is an admitted liar and perjurer. If I'm on the committee and Cohen starts this routine, I'm rolling on the floor in laughter since it is so ridiculous.
Trump is also a proven liar, so the American people will decide for themselves whom to believe. Undoubtedly, most on the right will b’lieve trump and most on the left will b’lieve Cohen.
Trump does lie a lot, And Career politicians don’t? Lol
Career politicians are paid to lie that’s their job

What does Cohen have to tangibly gain by lying at this point?
What does he have to gain by telling the truth?
He avoids having more jail time added to his sentence.

Michael Cohen testifies before Congress on Wednesday, but his opening statement was published by The New York Times late Tuesday.

In it, the disgraced former attorney to President Donald Trump painted a picture of a “racist,” a “conman” and a “cheat” sitting in the Oval Office. Then, in scathing detail, Cohen listed examples of each in action.

“MR. TRUMP IS A RACIST”
“He once asked me if I could name a country run by a black person that wasn’t a ‘shithole.’ This was when Barack Obama was President of the United States.

“While we were once driving through a struggling neighborhood in Chicago, he commented that only black people could live that way.

“And, he told me that black people would never vote for him because they were too stupid.”

“Mr. Trump had frequently told me and others that his son Don Jr. had the worst judgment of anyone in the world. And also, that Don Jr. would never set up any meeting of any significance alone – and certainly not without checking with his father.”

“Mr. Trump claimed it was because of a bone spur, but when I asked for medical records, he gave me none and said there was no surgery. He told me not to answer the specific questions by reporters but rather offer simply the fact that he received a medical deferment.

He finished the conversation with the following comment. ‘You think I’m stupid, I wasn’t going to Vietnam.’

TRUMP IS NOT A PATRIOT

“The sad fact is that I never heard Mr. Trump say anything in private that led me to believe he loved our nation or wanted to make it better. In fact, he did the opposite.

“When telling me in 2008 that he was cutting employees’ salaries in half ― including mine ― he showed me what he claimed was a $10 million IRS tax refund, and he said that he could not believe how stupid the government was for giving ‘someone like him’ that much money back.”

“One of my more common responsibilities was that Mr. Trump directed me to call business owners, many of whom were small businesses, that were owed money for their services and told them no payment or a reduced payment would be coming. When I advised Mr. Trump of my success, he actually reveled in it.”

“In July 2016, days before the Democratic convention, I was in Mr. Trump’s office when his secretary announced that Roger Stone was on the phone. Mr. Trump put Mr. Stone on the speakerphone. Mr. Stone told Mr. Trump that he had just gotten off the phone with Julian Assange and that Mr. Assange told Mr. Stone that, within a couple of days, there would be a massive dump of emails that would damage Hillary Clinton’s campaign. Mr. Trump responded by stating to the effect of ‘wouldn’t that be great.’”

is there any corroboration at all of any of this testimony whatsoever? Remember that Mr. Cohen is an admitted liar and perjurer. If I'm on the committee and Cohen starts this routine, I'm rolling on the floor in laughter since it is so ridiculous.
Trump is also a proven liar, so the American people will decide for themselves whom to believe. Undoubtedly, most on the right will b’lieve trump and most on the left will b’lieve Cohen.

In his prepared testimony is all about one person’s word against another and in some cases his word against two other people… There is no there, there

Unless one of the other two has flipped or flips in the future also.

Screen Shot 2019-02-27 at 7.02.42 AM.png

Think Stone will take a bullet for Trump if the above interaction is asked of him?

Lol
Says who, Anyway it’s his word against someone else’s… Once a rat always a rat

I imagine revenge is a big part of this. Doing The right thing for the wrong reasons is still the right thing.

“MR. TRUMP IS A RACIST”

TRUMP IS NOT A PATRIOT

Mueller's good will. Mueller might have him thrown into solitary, like he did with Manafort. A lot harder time in a dark hole as opposed to sitting around watching TV and playing poker in the yard for cigarettes.

liberal good will. Cohen would like to write a book and earn big money from liberals while on ice. He will be a celebrity , a modern day Anita Hill who built a life by lying to Congress.

L9l
Says who, t

Says who? Lying to congress is a felony (as he already knows)….it’s codified in law.

In his prepared testimony is all about one person’s word against another and in some cases his word against two other people… There is no there, there

View attachment 247946

Think Stone will take a bullet for Trump if the above interaction is asked of him?
Lol
Who knows?
And who knows it even happened?
The only record is Cohen lied under oath to congress...

View attachment 247946

Lol
Who knows?
And who knows it could even happened?

Thanks for confirming he has nothing to gain….

View attachment 247946

Lol
Who knows?

Lol
He really has nothing to lose… He has no life

View attachment 247946

Lol
Who knows?

Lol

C’mon…stop lying.

I mean really.

If he lies to Congress now, more time gets added onto his prison sentence. Its more time in jail. That is a good reason not to lie.

Seriously, your loyalty to Trump is getting comical.

View attachment 247946

Lol
Who knows?

Lol

C’mon…stop lying.

I mean really.

If he lies to Congress now, more time gets added onto his prison sentence. Its more time in jail. That is a good reason not to lie.

Seriously, your loyalty to Trump is getting comical.
Lol
Only a fool would trust anything Michael Cohen says, It’s like believing the pope is a good person...
Knowing what we all know about the Catholic Church…

View attachment 247946

Lol
Who knows?

Lol

That's exactly correct.

Yesterday (2/26) The New York State Supreme Court disbarred him.
Maybe he can learn a trade while in prison.

Good point. What does he have to gain at this point from a freedom/jail standpoint? More jail time? 3 years at Club Fed isn’t ideal but it’s better than 10 years.
Lol
Only a gullible shit stain would believe anything he says today,

Why do you say that?
Well, No one believed him before all of this, he lied the first time he testified to Congress why would he tell the truth now? And who the hell would believe anything this rat has to say? Lol

So his being a liar is why you don’t trust him. Why would you trust Trump?
Like I said, trump lies a lot. It is not against the law to lie...
Michael Cohen is a rat jumping ship… That happens to be his own ship no one else’s
he lied for trump

Like I said... He has no life. He will fit right in... jail Is his home now. Although what happens to rats in jail? LOL

Isn’t it funny how all of these people who worked with and for Trump have gravely mis-calculated, mis-characterized, mis-understood, and have flat out lied about what he said, did, or told them?

Cohen
Comey
Omarosa
Papadopolus
Manafort
Preibus
Kelly
Bannon
Trump U plaintiffs
Stone
Flynn

Incredible.

Like I said... He has no life. He will fit right in... jail Is his home now. Although what happens to rats in jail? LOL

So you don’t think there is any difference between spending 3 years in jail and spending 6 years in jail?
Yeah, you’re a special brand of stupid.

Will the GOP nominate an unindicted felon as their candidate in 2020?

Has the party actually lost all moral character?

So you don’t think there is any difference between spending 3 years in jail and spending 6 years in jail?
Yeah, you’re a special brand of stupid.
Lol
It really doesn’t matter the guy has no life, And we all know what happens to rats in jail.

Lol
And on top of that
Lanny Davis is Michael Cohen’s lawyer, same lawyer is Hildabeats

Isn’t it funny how all of these people who worked with and for Trump have gravely mis-calculated, mis-characterized, mis-understood, and have flat out lied about what he said, did, or told them?

Cohen
Comey
Omarosa
Papadopolus
Manafort
Preibus
Kelly
Bannon
Trump U plaintiffs
Stone
Flynn

Incredible.
The federal government does this to people, that is why we should have single term limits on all federal elected offices… LOL

Will the GOP nominate an unindicted felon as their candidate in 2020?

Has the party actually lost all moral character?

President Trump has merely been accused, a modern day Al Dreyfus. Does not mean guilt at all.

BTW, there is no other candidate that the GOP could offer that would be able to stand up to the Democrat attacks.

Forum List

Back