Cohen to testify trump broke law while in office

Lol
It really doesn’t matter the guy has no life, And we all know what happens to rats in jail.
In all your republican wisdom ,,you think Cohen wants more jail time for lying now??
Lol
He is unable to tell the truth, because he has zero credibility. I would say he does not even know what to truth is, It’s his word against someone else’s and in some cases against two other people.
He obviously has no life, and even if he did the shimmer of life before, it certainly will not last through this.
His family obviously realizes he is the lowest of life forms to them....
Quite obvious you believe in republican bs , politics before country

We don't have a country any more if the Green New Deal is implemented. $93 Trillion program will reduce America to Shithole Status.
you've done that already

America is doing great under President Trump, ed.

Market at record heights, unemployment at record lows, peace is breaking out all over. The Democrat Party is running against President Trump's tremendous policies of Peace as well as Prosperity.

I don't know how popular Trump's ideas are, we'll see if the people vote against Peace and Prosperity in like 20 months.

But if the people vote against Peace and Prosperity, they will definitely get what they are asking for.

Wow! I didn’t realize Jim Jordan loved Donald Trump so much. He’s the new Michael Cohen.

Cohen released letters written to threaten Trumps HS , college admissions office and college NOT to release his grades

Michael Cohen’s testimony...

Lie lie lie lie lie lie and more lies to the country...

In all your republican wisdom ,,you think Cohen wants more jail time for lying now??
Lol
He is unable to tell the truth, because he has zero credibility. I would say he does not even know what to truth is, It’s his word against someone else’s and in some cases against two other people.
He obviously has no life, and even if he did the shimmer of life before, it certainly will not last through this.
His family obviously realizes he is the lowest of life forms to them....
Quite obvious you believe in republican bs , politics before country

We don't have a country any more if the Green New Deal is implemented. $93 Trillion program will reduce America to Shithole Status.
you've done that already

America is doing great under President Trump, ed.

Market at record heights, unemployment at record lows, peace is breaking out all over. The Democrat Party is running against President Trump's tremendous policies of Peace as well as Prosperity.

I don't know how popular Trump's ideas are, we'll see if the people vote against Peace and Prosperity in like 20 months.

But if the people vote against Peace and Prosperity, they will definitely get what they are asking for.
Doesn’t relive Trump if responsibility for criminal activity

Michael Cohen’s testimony...

Lie lie lie lie lie lie and more lies to the country...
Cohen is releasing documentation supporting his testimony

When will Trump release documentation supporting his lies?

It’s funny, watching this clown talk with Lanny Davis right beside him… Scripted by the DNC

Cohen confirms Trump looked at running for President as a giant infomercial and he had no vision of actually winning

Cohen provides

Three years of Trump financial statements

Claims Trump inflated and deflated his assets to get loans or avoid paying taxes

when the Cohen testimony gets fact checked (and it will in spades), and all the lies RW's claim he's telling turn out to be the truth - it will all be Hillary's fault ........................

LOL!

upload_2019-2-27_10-43-16.png

They keep on bringing up these hacked DNC emails that damage Hildabeast, as an illegal act.
If they were damaging to Hildabeast which means that there was truth to the damage, those needed to be hacked and released then.

There was nothing illegal about the act of hacking then

Trump directed Cohen to use his personal funds to pay off Stormy

They keep on bringing up these hacked DNC emails that damage Hildabeast, as an illegal act.
If they were damaging to Hildabeast which means that there was truth to the damage, those needed to be hacked and released then.

There was nothing illegal about the act of hacking then
That hasn’t been brought up yet

Cohen right there just hinted that he's being threatened by the left and can't be trusted...
"Nothing I wouldn't do to protect my wife and kids" =has nothing to do with this hearing's subject matter otherwise.
Whatever they want him to do or say, anything to protect his kids and wife from the same fate of those 39+ Clinton whistleblowers.
Fact: if it wasn't the left threatening him that comment would not he made and it protects him in lying.
Fact: if it wasn't the left threatening his family then he would use this forum to blast his being in the crossfire of a deep state and opposition party vendetta that reveals blatant abuse of power to go after all those who helped embarass Clinton and Obama and what Pelosi herself inadvertantly calls her own party's act by her own words on this behavior ="an extreme violation and tarnish of their respected office and the institution itself"

Forum List

Back