Cold Antarctic Bottom Water is warming up

An overview on the Cold Antarctic Bottom Water current

A more scholarly discussion of the slowdown problem

I’m so old I remember when the pre Hide the Decline IPCC didn’t bother with ocean temperatures.

All from the IPCC's First Assessment Report, Working Group I, The IPCC Scientific Assessment: https://www.ipcc.ch/site/assets/uploads/2018/03/ipcc_far_wg_I_full_report.pdf
1689275013392.png

1689275047530.png

1689275124023.png

1689275261437.png

As usual, you haven't the faintest fuck of an idea what you're talking about but no hesitance to lie about it.

Another piece of evidence that manmade global warming is slowing the ocean's overturning currents. These currents are responsible for providing nutrients to the world's equatorial waters and buffering temperature extremes. Their collapse would be catastrophic for life on this planet.

Look Missy.

You are so sure you are going to die of global warming you had better get your husband working on a faster than light drive so you and him can get off the earth before it burns up.

Or is there a way for salvation in your AGW religion like if you put solar cells on roof you will be saved in the AGW apocalypse?

Look Missy.

You are so sure you are going to die of global warming you had better get your husband working on a faster than light drive so you and him can get off the earth before it burns up.

Or is there a way for salvation in your AGW religion like if you put solar cells on roof you will be saved in the AGW apocalypse?
I would be surprised to find myself still alive in another ten years. My wife will probably outlive me. And where do you get the idea that you can insult people by pretending they're female? Are you actually that stupid?

Hey Crick. you seem to know about this stuff. Isn't extreme weather part of this thing? We got us some crazy ass weather these days. Floods and now a tornado has been spotted. We never get tornados.
Yes. Weather is driven by the thermal energy in the air and the oceans. As temperatures increase, the severity of weather will increase. There will be regional trends of differing sorts. Lots of rain in one region and droughts in another. I think one of the clearer signals is the speed with which hurricanes and typhoons can accelerate. Several over the past 2 or 3 years have gone from Cat 1 to Cat 4 in less than 24 hours. The National Hurricane Center is modifying their storm predictions for this season due to the insane sea surface temperatures appearing in the Atlantic. I would prepare to see some really scary storms. Hopefully, the El Nino will keep them off the Florida coast, but further up the seaboard and Nova Scotia could have a really rough season this year and the next.

Forum List

Back