Cold Antarctic Bottom Water is warming up

I'll have to assume you don't have an acceptable answer to the question.

I'll have to assume you don't have an acceptable answer to the question.

Hate to piss in your mom's cornbread, but I have no obligation to be "acceptable" to you. I'm not here to gain your "acceptance".

Maybe I'll just pull out of this thread and leave you babbling to yourself. :auiqs.jpg:

There are "experts" cited on the piece I posted.

Do you realize that all volcanoes aren't just a single cone?...Do you realize there are sheet volcanoes in Iceland that are miles upon miles long?....Is there any "unusual" natural phenomenon that you misanthropes can't blame on human activity?
Your original post commented that volcanoes spewed out "tons and tons" of CO2. Yet now you deny that was what you were talking about. What effect do you believe volcanos have on the climate that others attribute to CO2?

Your original post commented that volcanoes spewed out "tons and tons" of CO2. Yet now you deny that was what you were talking about. What effect do you believe volcanos have on the climate that others attribute to CO2?
WTF are you babbling about?

Fact is that there's active volcanic activity under the Antarctic ice sheet.....Volcanoes emit both lots of heat and tons upon tons of CO2.

WTF are you babbling about?

Fact is that there's active volcanic activity under the Antarctic ice sheet.....Volcanoes emit both lots of heat and tons upon tons of CO2.
The question was simple enough" What effect do you believe volcanos have on the climate that others attribute to anthropogenic CO2?

Another piece of evidence that manmade global warming is slowing the ocean's overturning currents. These currents are responsible for providing nutrients to the world's equatorial waters and buffering temperature extremes. Their collapse would be catastrophic for life on this planet.

I don’t understand how it’s physically possible for atmospheric CO2 to heat the bottom of the ocean, sounds suspicious like JiggeryPokery

No. It means the fish will be dying.

That typically happens after they bite.

How-To-Poach-Fish-Saveur-05.jpg

As I've said before, dead fish don't bite. Or feed anyone.

You're killing me with that irony there. The first thing I usually do when I'm cleaning a bunch of catfish I caught, is to conk them over the head with whatever I have available at the time. Sometimes it's a hammer if I have one, or a rock, or a stick, or the pistol I'm wearing.

But I wouldn't recommend using a pistol for a hammer. That's actually kinda stupid, and you might accidentally shoot yer dick off, so use the hammer instead, ok?

Forum List

Back