Colin Kapernick

After Soleimani death, Colin Kaepernick decries US 'terrorist attacks against Black and Brown people'
Man. I hate this lump of shit. Poster child for Democrats. Oh man...oh man...this fucker pisses on the graves of every American who died in combat. Fuck him and his crack head black sucking for a rock mom. Colin Kapernicks mom was “pimped” by a black guy. She was a drug addict. He respects the pimp that turned his momma out more then his own country. Fuck him.
Like I've posted before, he's positioning himself to take the torch from Al Sharpton as the next America hating "Black leader".
He is a racist ton-the core...but half white. Just like Obama the racist.

That sure does bring "targeting brown people" to a whole new level doesn't it?
Who “ targets” brown people? Nobody. Take your crybaby shit elsewhere.

Dude you misunderstood me. I was being sarcastic. Kap said we were "targeting brown people". We literally had a brown person in the target sights of an attack drone with a hell fire missile. So he really was kinda right.

I don't think he's necessarily being a "dumbass" , he's just generating some heat with the fans. Try to gin up some interest in his career, from both Americans who will want to see him get his comeuppance as well as young, stupid people who think that this bullshit is "cutting edge"
I wonder what makes him think that the heat will do more good compared to harm. I could be wrong, but don't things melt when they get hot enough?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

This country is so great it allowed him to achieve great things on the football field and it allowed him to fall on his ass when he disrespected it. What a great country.

After Soleimani death, Colin Kaepernick decries US 'terrorist attacks against Black and Brown people'
Man. I hate this lump of shit. Poster child for Democrats. Oh man...oh man...this fucker pisses on the graves of every American who died in combat. Fuck him and his crack head black sucking for a rock mom. Colin Kapernicks mom was “pimped” by a black guy. She was a drug addict. He respects the pimp that turned his momma out more then his own country. Fuck him.
Like I've posted before, he's positioning himself to take the torch from Al Sharpton as the next America hating "Black leader".
He is a racist ton-the core...but half white. Just like Obama the racist.
A child of privilege who had every advantage America could offer, had a good career as a pro athlete and he's a VICTIM. Give me a fKN break.

Has this guy ever said anything intelligent? Stop acting like you live in the Belgian Congo or something. You have lived a very privileged life (thanks to living in this country that you hate), and YOU are the one that made this a race issue. You are blinded by color to the point that you seem to think every event in the world revolves entirely around it. How sad and ignorant.

He's become a sad figure. Likely, he would have been a pretty normal American had he not hooked up with his radical Muslim girlfriend.

Grampa Murked U said:
I bet his adoptive parents are just stunned at how he turned out after all they gave him.
His White Privilege
He And Obama Both...

Awwww..... poor collin.... he says "HEY HEY HEY nobody's looking at my gash anymore!!"

And then he bends over and grabs his ankles to give us another look....

Such racist trash posted here by racist [emoji49] people. I knew a bunch you were. You just confirmed it. I knew that tree looking thing and Mirk was.

This country is so great it allowed him to achieve great things on the football field and it allowed him to fall on his ass when he disrespected it. What a great country.
He achieved those great things on his own. White cops in Texas shoot blacks for sitting in their homes watching tv and no one should protest peacefully? He`s the first person since Mohammed Ali to have the guts to put his career on the line for his own beliefs.

Forum List

Back