Colin Kapernick

This country is so great it allowed him to achieve great things on the football field and it allowed him to fall on his ass when he disrespected it. What a great country.
He achieved those great things on his own. White cops in Texas shoot blacks for sitting in their homes watching tv and no one should protest peacefully? He`s the first person since Mohammed Ali to have the guts to put his career on the line for his own beliefs.
Kap is no Ali. At the very best, he'd be a back-up QB on a weak team and the very reason the word exists that we are not allowed to use.

This country is so great it allowed him to achieve great things on the football field and it allowed him to fall on his ass when he disrespected it. What a great country.
He achieved those great things on his own. White cops in Texas shoot blacks for sitting in their homes watching tv and no one should protest peacefully? He`s the first person since Mohammed Ali to have the guts to put his career on the line for his own beliefs.

His beliefs are that the fans that paid him, are racist, imperialist and evil.

Why are we Americans putting up with this kind of shit from entertainers? They can't find some asshole to play a game, that can't contain his seething hatred for US?

78630627_965928563772320_7463592071597654016_n.jpg

Mr. Ali was a different story altogether. He trashed America and whites as part of his schtick , hoping to get people to pay money to watch him get his comeuppance.

Individualized sports like boxing are about selling tickets and the similar tactic worked as it did when German wrestler Hans Mortier goose stepped to the ring and gave the fans an snappy "hell hitler salute" and the Iron Sheik preached the greatest of ayatollah Khomeini to the people in America

His beliefs are that the fans that paid him, are racist, imperialist and evil.

Why are we Americans putting up with this kind of shit from entertainers? They can't find some asshole to play a game, that can't contain his seething hatred for US?

They are hoping that you will buy a ticket or tune in, so that you can see this smart aleck finally get his comeuppance.

LMAO.. I love how the die hard republicans turn into snow flakes just as soon as a black democrat says something.
Do another hit of heroin you incoherent idiot.

Sorry man, I didn't mean to flake your snowflake.

I'm one of those guys who stand up for people who protest against the government (cops) stealing Americans freedoms and liberties.
And denounce those who stand up for cops stealing our freedoms and liberties. And becoming judge, juries and executioners. I'm silly like that. I think freedom and liberty is more important than flags and anthems.

LMAO.. I love how the die hard republicans turn into snow flakes just as soon as a black democrat says something.

UNEMPLOYED black democrat <g>

Unemployed because he stood up against the government (cops) stealing freedoms and liberties from Americans. How unpatriotic of him. SMH.

Kaepernick is unemployed because he just isn't that talented of a player, particularly for the kind of pay he demands.

Once people seem him kneel on the sidelines, he doesn't do anything else. Maybe if he gave a "Black Power Salute" and after they finished the national anthem, Kaepernick could sing "La Internationale" for the assembled fans, it might stir them up enough to pay to see him.

Kaepernick is boring, and that will never be forgiven in the field of entertainment

I'm one of those guys who stand up for people who protest against the government (cops) stealing Americans freedoms and liberties.
And denounce those who stand up for cops stealing our freedoms and liberties. And becoming judge, juries and executioners. I'm silly like that. I think freedom and liberty is more important than flags and anthems.

Kapernick's actions did not disrespect cops who may or may not have done something wrong, but disrespected a symbol of all of America.

His words in this instance, once again are not targeted against any particular group of accused wrong doers, but all of America.

So, your moral grandstanding is dismissed.

Colin is an anti-American piece of shit, and those that defend him are being anti-American pieces of shit too.

Kapernick's actions did not disrespect cops who may or may not have done something wrong, but disrespected a symbol of all of America.

His words in this instance, once again are not targeted against any particular group of accused wrong doers, but all of America.

Colin is an anti-American piece of shit, and those that defend him are being anti-American pieces of shit too.

BS BS BS.. His protest had nothing to do with the flag or the anthem. It was all about police brutality and their authoritarian way of stripping American citizens of their rights.
You only THINK it was about the flag, and the "star spangled banner (a war song) because you got your information from someone OTHER than Kapernick.

Here's some information from an actual veteran, who understood Kapernicks protests. U.S. Army veteran Richard Allen Smith.

And another: Retired Army Green Beret Nate Boyer

How many more do you need? Because there's a bunch of veterans who understood Kapernicks reasoning? Are you going to spit on them, in support of the propaganda Fox news spewed about it all? Go ahead, and spit on our soldiers and vets who understand that America is becoming a militarized police state. They understand that cops are the FIRST government officials to steal a citizens liberties. Every time they shoot an unarmed non violent citizens, every time they write a fraudulent traffic ticket, every time they suppress evidence that proves a persons innocents.

This is what Kapernick was protesting. And so should everyone in this country who supports the very thing our country was founded on. Freedom and Liberty.

Only in America can one protest the government when they do wrong, get shamed out of their profession.

Why do you people hate freedom and liberty?

BS BS BS.. His protest had nothing to do with the flag or the anthem. It was all about police brutality and their authoritarian way of stripping American citizens of their rights.
You only THINK it was about the flag, and the "star spangled banner (a war song) because you got your information from someone OTHER than Kapernick.

Here's some information from an actual veteran, who understood Kapernicks protests. U.S. Army veteran Richard Allen Smith.

And another: Retired Army Green Beret Nate Boyer

How many more do you need? Because there's a bunch of veterans who understood Kapernicks reasoning? Are you going to spit on them, in support of the propaganda Fox news spewed about it all? Go ahead, and spit on our soldiers and vets who understand that America is becoming a militarized police state. They understand that cops are the FIRST government officials to steal a citizens liberties. Every time they shoot an unarmed non violent citizens, every time they write a fraudulent traffic ticket, every time they suppress evidence that proves a persons innocents.

This is what Kapernick was protesting. And so should everyone in this country who supports the very thing our country was founded on. Freedom and Liberty.
Kapernick knelt to promote the murder of law enforcement officers. He’s a complete piece of shit.

BS BS BS.. His protest had nothing to do with the flag or the anthem. It was all about police brutality and their authoritarian way of stripping American citizens of their rights......

HIs actions then, his words then and his words from the op, all are directed at America as a whole.

Your pretense otherwise, is nonsense.

UNEMPLOYED black democrat <g>

Unemployed because he stood up against the government (cops) stealing freedoms and liberties from Americans. How unpatriotic of him. SMH.

Kaepernick is unemployed because he just isn't that talented of a player, particularly for the kind of pay he demands.

Once people seem him kneel on the sidelines, he doesn't do anything else. Maybe if he gave a "Black Power Salute" and after they finished the national anthem, Kaepernick could sing "La Internationale" for the assembled fans, it might stir them up enough to pay to see him.

Kaepernick is boring, and that will never be forgiven in the field of entertainment

BS, he's just as good as a lot of bad employed quarterbacks. His career ended when he opposed an authoritative part of our government.

Only in America can one protest the government when they do wrong, get shamed out of their profession.

Why do you people hate freedom and liberty?

The flag is not a symbol of the Government but the primary symbol of the nation as as whole.

Your pretense otherwise, is you being anti-American and cowardly about it.

My team sucks so bad I actually hope we pick this guy up. He could fuck my dead grandmother on the field. I'd still blow him if we made the playoffs.
And you called me a “retard?” You just disrespected your grandmother and said you would take a guys load in your mouth...just so an NFL team could make the playoffs. Yep, you’re a Democrat.

Forum List

Back