Colin Kapernik Was Raised In A White Home Yet He Feels This Country Is Oppressive

Truth isn't relative. Either people are being oppressed in this country or they aren't. So who's being oppressed?

BTW, apparently Kaeppernick was able to succeed wildly in spite of his race, applying talent and hard work. He actually disproves his own idiotic claim with his life story.

Oh my. That explains everything. A few black guys made it big in sports, so that proves no black people have any problems because of racism. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
A few? Were you dropped on your head as a baby?

Yes, a few in comparison to the black population.
And a few whites in comparison to the white population. Very few have the drive and talent to go pro, but proportionately, blacks make it far more often than whites. I'm still waiting for you to make your case that people are oppressed in this country.

The case was made long ago. You will never understand that.
You're probably right since you can't even articulate it. You were my last hope to be educated on modern American oppression.

He should be grateful for the NFL giving him a chance! God knows it's not like he earned it or something lol

You idiot, it's because of America that he's had the opportunity to earn his success. No one is saying he didn't earn it.
America gave him his talent and skill, America was his college, America is paying his contract...???...oh boy.

It's because he's in America that he's had the opportunities that he he's had, and he's made the most of them. How dumb are you?
So America gave him everything he has???...lol.
Where is this place where America gives out NFL contracts...I want one...lol.
What a fucking moron....

Amazingly, the Leftists on this thread are insistent that America is oppressing people today, but they can't articulate who or how.

Me suspects the 49er interception artist can't either.

He should be grateful for the NFL giving him a chance! God knows it's not like he earned it or something lol

You idiot, it's because of America that he's had the opportunity to earn his success. No one is saying he didn't earn it.
America gave him his talent and skill, America was his college, America is paying his contract...???...oh boy.

It's because he's in America that he's had the opportunities that he he's had, and he's made the most of them. How dumb are you?
What a fucking moron....
"You didn't build that"

Remember?

Left Tackle......let that crazed DE run by full speed to pop him blindside next chance. Helmet tight into spine. Send message. Get with program or get out. Bring the crash cart.

Amazingly, the Leftists on this thread are insistent that America is oppressing people today, but they can't articulate who or how.

Me suspects the 49er interception artist can't either.

These leftist are afraid I will bring up the Vietnamese "boat people" of the late 70s' who were oppressed after 10 year war. They Worked thru it. Success. Oh....we opressed..whitey Cop lock us up when we break laws.

The most opression they get is for doing good in school, can't act white. Not cool, that gets you jumped by a pack till they un-learn.

Clean up your own mess.

So Colin feels this country is too oppressive for him the stand for the National Anthem. But where did he get this idea from? I think he's been listening to Democrats too much and has been misled. But to be honest about it, I can't see what Colin has to complain about. He's been living better than 99% of America.

Colin Kaepernick sits during national anthem; 49ers defend move

Colin-Kaepernick.jpg

Colin-Kaepernick-002-1050x700.jpg

Colin+Kaepernick+Jaguar+Deadspin+VIP+Event+CN3nA9jHcNYl.jpg
kap3.jpg
kaepernicksneakers.jpg
18528aa966c90c8917a0fc1a05d32773.jpg
colin_draft_pic2.jpg

colin20s-5-web.jpg

Colin-Kaepernick-Jim-Harbaugh.png

Early life and high school
Kaepernick was born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, to Heidi Russo, a 19-year-old woman who was single and destitute at the time. His birth father, an African American, was out of the picture before he was born.[1][2][3] Russo placed her son for adoption with Rick and Teresa Kaepernick, a white couple who had two children—son Kyle and daughter Devon—and were looking for a boy after having lost two other sons to heart defects.[1][4] Kaepernick became the youngest of their three children. He lived in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, until age four, and attended grade school in Turlock, California.[5][6]

Kaepernick began playing youth football at age eight as a defensive end and punter. He then became his youth team's starting quarterback at age nine, and he completed his first competitive pass for a long touchdown. He went on to win several punt, pass, and kick competitions mainly on his passing ability.[5] A 4.0 GPA student[7] at John H. Pitman High School in Turlock, California, he was a three-sport star who passed up a promising baseball career as a pitcher in order to play football.

Kaepernick was nominated for all-state in football, basketball, and baseball in his senior year. He was the MVP of the Central California Conference in football leading his school to its first-ever playoff victory. In basketball he was a first-team all CCC selection at forward and led his 16th-ranked team to a near upset of the Number 1-ranked Oak Ridge Trojans in the opening round of playoffs. In that game Kaepernick scored 34 points but Ryan Anderson scored 50 to beat the Pitman Pride.[8]

Colin Kaepernick - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What makes a young man who has had every opportunity in the world, decide that the country he has grown up in and has given him a life most people dream about, turn on it like this?

This is why:

black-lies-matter.jpg

How much do you wanna bet this twit votes for the democrats? The actual party of racism in this country...the actual party that has been damaging blacks since the days of slavery.....and hasn't stopped .....since they control the hell holes where blacks live....and have controlled them for at least 50 years....yet this twit doesn't like America?

Of course....he plays with a ball for a living......

The OP is confused because he just can't comprehend that a person might care about more than his own personal situation. Anything other than "I got mine" is just not a possibility in his twisted little world view.
No, if he really cared he would go against the liberal education system, and demand they actually start to educate minorities.

What a fucking moron....

It starts early. If you can run, you get pass in school. The free college "student athlete" lol. Yep, free pass to minor leauges. Go to class? Only if you want too......room board food travel. Free minor league training. Yeah, they get help to major leagues. But you have to go to 2-a-days in the sumner heat and run in pads etc. Yeah they work at it.

Hey man, there a some blacks that are rich and one black guy who is POTUS that proves no one in America is oppressed. Some equals all!

Hey man, there a some blacks that are rich and one black guy who is POTUS that proves no one in America is oppressed. Some equals all!
It proves repeatedly that those who reject the Democrat Party's politics of victimhood can achieve great things. Tell you what, why don't you watch "Pursuit of Happyness". You might need to watch it a few times over for the lesson to sink in because you're a little dense, but I'm confident my point will finally dawn on you.

Don't forget the outstanding Police chief DAL MIL etc. You can make it if you work at it.

Stop worrying about Trump tweet or Beyonce twat, get to work. Read a book. Learn math, science not garbage! Vote hrc an ferret-face....,, they got ur answers.

Don't forget the outstanding Police chief DAL MIL etc. You can make it if you work at it.

Stop worrying about Trump tweet or Beyonce twat, get to work. Read a book. Learn math, science not garbage! Vote hrc an ferret-face....,, they got ur answers.

I have done all that and you don't like the findings. Poor you, I guess

To me, this just goes to show how free we really are here in the states and how much is allowed to slide here as well too. If things do not have to be done, they are not going to be done at all period. What I would like to know is what the guy thought that he would have been giving up had he stood for the anthem like everyone else did. Did he actually think that doing such a thing would've hurt or killed him? Has he ever done anything for another person like donate his time to help those who need it in one way or another? If no, I am not surprised. If he thinks that we really have it bad here, then he should be sent overseas for a few days where there isn't as much as we have here and what little they do have has to be worked for most likely even harder than we have to work for what we have over here and see how he likes it. Who would be crying for their mama then?

God bless you and those who put other things before themselves always!!!

Holly

Last edited:
It proves repeatedly that those who reject the Democrat Party's politics of victimhood can achieve great things. Tell you what, why don't you watch "Pursuit of Happyness". You might need to watch it a few times over for the lesson to sink in because you're a little dense, but I'm confident my point will finally dawn on you.

You don't assign homework to me fool. Learn to spell Happiness first before trying to assign homework goofy.

If you were to ask Malia and Sasha, white oppression ruined their lives and took every opportunity they should have had away from them.

You don't assign homework to me fool. Learn to spell Happiness first before trying to assign homework goofy.
You should have seen the movie before you wanted to show how smart you are. It's Pursuit of Happyness. Google first before you advertise ignorance. That's your homework for today.

Oh no, I've shown ignorance of a misspelled movie title. Gosh darnnit. That means There's no history of oppression in America!! Womp womp

CC....you don't want to know what really goes on out there. You are stuck in 1972. Last season me and whitey were laughing at ALA football, ALA player (star) looked to be about 30 yrs old running thru 19 yr. Old white freshmen.

He took off helmet, damn.....old dude. They flash to stands his girlfriend/wife eith about 7 yr old kid. We done here.

Forum List

Back