Colin Powell Denies Affair with Romanian Politician

I hate to break it too ya but some women ARE ruled by their "nether regions".
I bet there are several service men AND women who are more than a bit pissed at the General's indiscretions.

I'm sure there are some in the service pissed about this affair. Especially since the woman involved was a politician from Romania...and not just some random floozie.

I wasn't aware of the "random floozy factor". Is it better if your lover screws a foreign politician ?

Just refering to a difference in protocal. You expect a certain code of conduct from your heads of state. Especially while they are representing you abroad.

An affair is not exceptable at all. Just so you know.

I'm sure there are some in the service pissed about this affair. Especially since the woman involved was a politician from Romania...and not just some random floozie.

I wasn't aware of the "random floozy factor". Is it better if your lover screws a foreign politician ?

Just refering to a difference in protocal. You expect a certain code of conduct from your heads of state. Especially while they are representing you abroad.

An affair is not exceptable at all. Just so you know.

good thing we aren't married.

If ya ain't gettin' it at home .....

There is probably a reason.

Seek marriage counceling or get a divorce.

Or mind your own fucking business.

I really love how you wingnuts want to dictate to everyone else how to run their lives when it's unlikely you run your own that well.

General Powell did quite a bit of dick tating in his life too. We all get to play. WOOT WOOT

Colin Powell's wife is a drunk....one of the reasons he didn't run for president. Another reason being that he was Calley's Americal Division superior officer who tried to cover up My Lai. And finally Schwarzkopf told the timid general if he didn't stop delaying the launch of Desert Storm, he was "going to fly back to the Pentagon and kick his ass". Colin also went back to his "roots" and decided because he was black he had to support Obama, denying it was white men (Reagan/Bush) who pulled him from obscurity into the national limelight.

images

She's got that librarian glasses thing going for her.

When there was talk of Powell running for president he refused saying he did not want his backgound examined. This might have been what he was hiding.

Or maybe he was just worried how batshit insane some of you might go if a black guy got into the White House.

Oh. Wait. That totally happened.

Stupid post. No one cares more about people's skin color than you. Why is that?

When there was talk of Powell running for president he refused saying he did not want his backgound examined. This might have been what he was hiding.

Or maybe he was just worried how batshit insane some of you might go if a black guy got into the White House.

Oh. Wait. That totally happened.

No problem with a black guy as prez.
I would just prefer one that wasnt a complete dolt.

My question would be, did the Obama admin. dig this up, and blackmail him into giving Obama the support he did for President.

They always deny, right before they beg forgiveness, understanding, and privacy...

Reminds me of Patraeus. Sad, really. Great men, with egos that just won't quit.

People used to refer to men like this as having "feet of clay".

Not great men, not by a long stretch. Just men, and not even as great as I myself. I would never even consider breaking my marriage vows, and there have been plenty of opportunities.

Weak men cheat. Great men look into the face of temptation and resist, even when no one is there to see.

Forum List

Back