Colin Powell Denies Affair with Romanian Politician

Colin Powell Denies Affair with Romanian Politician

Let the poor man alone .... he is not even in office..... what the heck ...who gives a fig!

Since when does someone have to be in office to be scrutinized by USMB ? Poor man ? He's rich as hell. What's the pity for ?

Well ..what I am saying is that he is a grown up man and he can do what he wants and who are we to sit up as jury.

That's all my friend. :)

We pick everyone to DEATH in here. If the Right doesn't do it, The Left does it. I don't understand why Colin Powell deserves special treatment.
I think it says more about us than it says about him. Why the hands off treatment ?

Since when does someone have to be in office to be scrutinized by USMB ? Poor man ? He's rich as hell. What's the pity for ?

Well ..what I am saying is that he is a grown up man and he can do what he wants and who are we to sit up as jury.

We pick everyone to DEATH in here. If the Right doesn't do it, The Left does it. I don't understand why Colin Powell deserves special treatment.
I think it says more about us than it says about him. Why the hands off treatment ?

Special treatment? Why the interest in the first place for Powell.

....look.... no hands off treatment .... it's ok

only ... it's so unimportant and inconsequential ... OMG OMG somebody is having an affair!

OMG the end is near :rolleyes: .... LOL :lol:

Powell also has a Passion for Corvettes and Speed, now that is worth talking about ...not the man's sex life.....:doubt:

062507_2.jpg

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Corvettes!!!!!!:clap2:

now we are talking :cool:

Corvette yes..affair? yawn and boring! :lol:

Last edited:
Can anyone get his wife on twitter?

Let's give it to old "I'm perfect mr powell"

Exactly why he was targeted by a hacker no doubt. Colin Powell would be the last person I would expect to act this way while on the job. Too damn uptight. Just highlights once again...there aren't many in Washington you can trust.

We the jury.... we holier-than-thou....:rolleyes:

We are all saints and angels.

How sad is that.

How sad is that.

That's the way society is to those in the limelight. Build them up,so you can knock them down.

Powell is just the current target. He also will probably fair far better than some others. See Herman Cain for an example.

How sad is that.

That's the way society is to those in the limelight. Build them up,so you can knock them down.

Powell is just the current target. He also will probably fair far better than some others. See Herman Cain for an example.

True.

Interesting that no one seems to care about the hacking that took place on his computer. Just that people are being mean talking about his affair now that it has come to light. Funny stuff.

Interesting that no one seems to care about the hacking that took place on his computer. Just that people are being mean talking about his affair now that it has come to light. Funny stuff.

Hope they never hack mine :eek:

Nah.... just being silly :tongue::eusa_dance::laugh:

I care. But the emphasis of the thread was the affair; not the hacking. But, to expound upon your observation, I find our govt's actions completely heinous these days. Frankly, I think America is a disgrace and our leaders simply reflect that reality.

Strutting your alpha male this morning are you? :banana:

Here's the thing. I don't care if General Powell is getting a little on the side. It really isn't any of my business. Shit, I was in the Army for 11 years, and probably most of the married guys in got a little on the side.

Guys in Uniform are like chick magnets!!!

Now, there is a lot in Powell's career that I find questionable. But what goes on between him, his wife and his mistress is really not my business.
We pay the son of a bitch. What he does sure as hell is our business. Why do you have issues with people discussing him ?

Because you guys have a bigger problem with him getting something on the side than you do with the fact he got up in front of the United Nations and lied about Iraqi WMD's.

Talk about some fouled up priorities.

Powell also has a Passion for Corvettes and Speed, now that is worth talking about ...not the man's sex life.....:doubt:

062507_2.jpg

Obviously, you want to ignore the subtext of this entire discussion. Conservatives feel betrayed by CP. Nobody cares about his corvettes.

I do when it comes to the sex life of other people including a pubic figure as per standard practice, unless it effects the public is someway other than gossipy horse crap.

062507_2.jpg

Obviously, you want to ignore the subtext of this entire discussion. Conservatives feel betrayed by CP. Nobody cares about his corvettes.

I do when it comes to the sex life of other people including a pubic figure as per standard practice, unless it effects the public is someway other than gossipy horse crap.

You could define half the posts here as gossipy horse crap.

Here's the thing. I don't care if General Powell is getting a little on the side. It really isn't any of my business. Shit, I was in the Army for 11 years, and probably most of the married guys in got a little on the side.

Guys in Uniform are like chick magnets!!!

Now, there is a lot in Powell's career that I find questionable. But what goes on between him, his wife and his mistress is really not my business.
We pay the son of a bitch. What he does sure as hell is our business. Why do you have issues with people discussing him ?

Because you guys have a bigger problem with him getting something on the side than you do with the fact he got up in front of the United Nations and lied about Iraqi WMD's.

Talk about some fouled up priorities.

You guys ? I'm not on any team here. I have a big issue with him getting up and lying to the UN. I have a big issue with him cheating on his wife too or are we condoning adultery for men who have served a certain amount of years in the military. My father worked directly with Gen Powell in G-1 at Ft Carson. I bet if he were alive today he'd find this all very interesting.

Hope they never hack mine :eek:

Nah.... just being silly :tongue::eusa_dance::laugh:

Which takes us back to the hacking issue. Our government doesn't HAVE to hack anything to get info on you. They just take it. And if need be they can leak it to the public who they KNOW will act like judges and juries. It's control and it's politics. It's almost humorous that Gen Powell got caught. It makes one curious as to the motives of the hacker.

Perhaps there's an English translation of that... :popcorn:

over your head ??--check into the new book coming out about the Kennedys. Or do your morals prohibit you from that sorta stuff ?

New book details JFK's last year with Jackie: Affair with Marilyn, amphetamines from 'Dr. Feelgood'
Read more: New book details JFK's last year with Jackie: Affair with Marilyn, amphetamines from 'Dr. Feelgood' - NY Daily News

So you're still enslaved to this idea that other people's personal lives are somehow everybody's business.

Sad.

The Kennedys ?

Forum List

Back