Colin Powell...Who Is He, Again?

BallsBrunswick, FYI, EdwardBaiamonte is about to highjack this thread.

Fine with me, I mean if he wants to continue to look like a fucking idiot by having a poor understanding of history that's his choice. And if he's trying to obfuscate the fact that the Colin Powell is a huge indication of what's wrong with the Republican Party that's fine too. We all know he's full of shit and if he want to continue to demonstrate that fact, I personally find it funny.

Fine with me, I mean if he wants to continue to look like a fucking idiot by having a poor understanding of history that's his choice. And if he's trying to obfuscate the fact that the Colin Powell is a huge indication of what's wrong with the Republican Party that's fine too. We all know he's full of shit and if he want to continue to demonstrate that fact, I personally find it funny.

I have seen this act before. He is a word bound pea brain. The word 'republican' means the same to him in 1776 as it does today. Even though the current GOP was founded in 1854.

Conservatives in our founder's day were called Redcoats, Royalists and Lobsterbacks. They fought for the Crown or fled to Canada.

you mean make simple logical statements to which liberals lack the IQ to respond?

See how easy it is: please say something intelligent in support of liberalism.

He is the type of voter the Republican party is losing.

And just to remind everyone of the patently obvious, losing voters who would otherwise vote for you is a bad thing.

link?

link

/liNGk/

Noun

1.A relationship between two things or situations, esp. where one thing affects the other.
2.A torch of pitch and tow for lighting the way in dark streets.

Verb

Make, form, or suggest a connection with or between: "rumors that linked his name with Judith".

Synonyms

noun.

connection - tie - connexion - bond - nexus - linkage

verb.

connect - join - couple - unite - knit - bind - combine

I have seen this act before. He is a word bound pea brain. The word 'republican' means the same to him in 1776 as it does today. Even though the current GOP was founded in 1854.

Conservatives in our founder's day were called Redcoats, Royalists and Lobsterbacks. They fought for the Crown or fled to Canada.

This guy has yet to say anything intelligent or coherent today. Watching him go around shitting up threads with his pea brained attempts at trolling and utter lack of comprehension of simple history or adult concepts has been hilarious. He's not as entertaining of a hack as Sniperfire or Stephanie but at least he's trying.

The word 'republican' means the same to him in 1776 as it does today. Even though the current GOP was founded in 1854.

here's what Jefferson said during his inaugurial address "Today we are all Republicans; today we are all Federalists."

Want to bet, liberal????

you mean make simple logical statements to which liberals lack the IQ to respond?

See how easy it is: please say something intelligent in support of liberalism.

Way over your pinhead, Ed. Babysteps, pal.

So go to a Special Olympics and find a retard, then ask questions. It'll start the learning process, and who knows? Maybe 20 or 30 years from now you can start speaking with grownups.

I have faith, bro. Hang in there.

why so afriad to present your best example. What does your fear tell you about the liberal IQ and character??

:lmao: How old are you? Serious question.

trying to change the subject becuase you lack the IQ for the subject??

why so afraid to present your best example. What does your fear tell you about the liberal IQ and character??

First of all, I'm asking to make sure you actually have access to $10,000 which I know you don't. Plus you're coming across as so stupid right now that I can't believe you could legally buy a beer. Second of all, why you afraid answer the question? How old are you?

Leave it to an obamabot to throw out a useless canard. Did Zell Miller, a white guy, come out and make a blanket accusation against democrats and infer they are often racist and sexist in their own rhetoric?

Zell Miller was once Lester Maddox's chief of staff. Yes, that Lester Maddox.

Zell Miller once said the Democrat party left him he didn't leave the party. That would be true; when the Democratic party effectively ended its coalition with the conservative white Southern segregationist Democrats,

it left Zell Miller.

Zell Miller endorsed John McCain because the the Democratic Party had gone one racial bridge too far...

...they nominated a black man.

I for one am happy to trade Zell Miller for Colin Powell.

Lying motherfucker

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....Frank is getting upset!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Democratic party welcomes centrists; the right wing of the GOP, which now controls the Republican party,

drives them off.

How do you suppose that works out mathematically, over time, when about 45% of voters identify themselves as 'Moderate'?

I love how people try to toss him to the side.

There are more Colin Powell types in this country than fanatical "FUCK EVERYONE WHO DOESN'T THINK EXACTLY LIKE I DO" types like you all.

Forum List

Back