College football playoff predictions

Wow! Just Wow.

Kirby Smart just put on a clinic on how to totally dominate another team. After beating Michigan, TCU had hopes of a National Championship. But after 60 minutes of play and a score of 65-7, Georgia showed them those were just pipe dreams.

It will be interesting to see how high the GA QB gets picked in the NFL draft. He certainly played outstanding all year. He’s got a great arm, makes great decisions passing, and outstanding speed. However he’s small by typical NFL standards.

That was pure domination. In every aspect.
Crappy championship game, IMO.
It was terrible. Georgia had more trouble with Kentucky in conference than TCU in the championship game. Total embarrassing domination. At this point the playoffs ought to include only SEC teams, big ten teams, or Clemson.

It will be interesting to see how high the GA QB gets picked in the NFL draft. He certainly played outstanding all year. He’s got a great arm, makes great decisions passing, and outstanding speed. However he’s small by typical NFL standards.

Stetson Bennett is not a good QB. He's an average at best college QB who might get drafted late but will never make a 53 man roster. BTW he's almost 26 years old. No NFL team is going to put him on a roster. He's just surrounded by the best team in college football. They win in spite of him.

Stetson Bennett is not a good QB. He's an average at best college QB who might get drafted late but will never make a 53 man roster. BTW he's almost 26 years old. No NFL team is going to put him on a roster. He's just surrounded by the best team in college football. They win in spite of him.
Lol. I doubt that...very much.

Doubt that he wont make an NFL roster? He'll be lucky to get drafted/make a practice squad.
Laugh all you want but he's 25 almost 26, undersized, doesnt do anything exceptionally well, (run. throw etc). If Im an NFL GM why am I drafting this guy? He will never be a starter so at best Im DRAFTING a back up. Some team will probably draft him late, but I cant see how he makes a roster. Anything is possible but he just doesn't possess the tools. He's listed at 5'11" 190 which means he's probably 5'9"-10" and 175-180.

Can Georgia 3-Peat?

Looking at their schedule for 2023, they can at least make the playoffs again.

I am hoping Bama will take this season as a building point and set out to be the deal breaker for Georgia.

Looking at their schedule for 2023, they can at least make the playoffs again.

I am hoping Bama will take this season as a building point and set out to be the deal breaker for Georgia.
Georgia is deep at all positions

If they have a good replacement for Stetson Bennett the will have more than a decent chance to make the playoffs

As I understand it the Big 12 and SEC will not have divisions next year

I assume that means the two teams with the best record play for the conference championship

But I’m just guessing about that

Forum List

Back