College professor twets Trump must hang, republicans must be executed

This is the kind of 'shit we have in colleges that should be cleaned out.

I've read a dozen times on this very board today how liberals need to be eradicated, put into concentration camps, or simply deported, but most just want liberals killed. Why is it OK for conservatives routinely express this sentiment, but you want this idiot fired with prejudice for essentially saying the same thing?

I'm not defending this asshole, but when someone on this board says that all liberals should be murdered, a half dozen knuckle draggers will chime in to agee with them. So why the double standard here.

I do think that this guy should be fired, as I think that anyone who advocated and publically condones violence should be fired, including Donald Trump who routinely incites his rally attendees to attack protesters and the press.
It is a FELONY, dumbfuck. There is absolutely NO EQUIVALENT to inciting murder against the president.

This dumbass would have been tried and hanged himself if he would have said this when Washington was president.

I'm tellin' ya. Public hanging needs to make a comeback.

This professor should be hung for high Treason at worst, imprisoned for a number of years at best.

It depends how you interpret "hung"
He could have been referring to hanging curtains, a hung jury, hanging pictures of Trump....

With tweets, you never know what is really being said

I'm sure many of us would like to suggest where Professor Lars Maischak should go. I'll be civil and suggest he live in a country that operates in a way more to his liking. A country where political change is done through his suggested method. We don't need here those that hate and call for violence no matter what side of the political aisle they sit.

I've read a dozen times on this very board today how liberals need to be eradicated, put into concentration camps, or simply deported, but most just want liberals killed. Why is it OK for conservatives routinely express this sentiment, but you want this idiot fired with prejudice for essentially saying the same thing?

I'm not defending this asshole, but when someone on this board says that all liberals should be murdered, a half dozen knuckle draggers will chime in to agee with them. So why the double standard here.

I do think that this guy should be fired, as I think that anyone who advocated and publically condones violence should be fired, including Donald Trump who routinely incites his rally attendees to attack protesters and the press.

It's a selective outrage.
Trump butler thinks Obama should be 'hung'
Florida Republican in Deep Trouble for Agreeing President Obama Should Be Hanged for Treason
http://www.mediaite.com/online/repu...-be-hung-on-national-mall-for-treason-murder/
Burlington House candidate called for Obama to be hanged in Tweet - VTDigger

Part of the problem with some of these idiots is Twitter provides an immediate platform for speech, largely free of self-censorship, that encourages short, instant blasts of opinion that are almost immediately regretted when it explodes in the public. And you can never take it back.

Liberal tolerance. Is there any wonder why the college educated are inept?

Florida Republican in Deep Trouble for Agreeing President Obama Should Be Hanged for Treason
http://www.mediaite.com/online/repu...-be-hung-on-national-mall-for-treason-murder/

Part of the problem with some of these idiots is Twitter provides an immediate platform for speech, largely free of self-censorship, that encourages short, instant blasts of opinion that are almost immediately regretted when it explodes in the public. And you can never take it back.
It is selective outrage by the media, nobody else.

GOP Legislator Says Hillary Should be ‘Hung’ on National Mall for ‘Treason, Murder’

Words matter.

Trump calls the press at his rallies "fake news" and tweets that they are the "enemy of the people", and the press boos those in the press box, and start attacking them. When he invited attendees at his rally to assault protesters, they did just that.

Words matter. When Sarah Palin but marksman targets on Democrat held precincts, a guy with a gun shot the Democrat in the head.

WORDS MATTER. What the President tweets, matters. There are far too many people in this country who still believe every lie Trump tweets.

Trump calls the press at his rallies "fake news" and tweets that they are the "enemy of the people",

CNN gave the debate questions to Hillary before the debate. All this noise about "influencing elections" and CNN is 100% guilty.

When the "US" media shows us the video of the "757" hitting the Pentagon, then you'd have a point. For right now, the "US" media is 100% full of lying Zionist Traitors who wanted yet another traitor in the WH... and didn't get it.

GOP Legislator Says Hillary Should be ‘Hung’ on National Mall for ‘Treason, Murder’

Words matter.

Trump calls the press at his rallies "fake news" and tweets that they are the "enemy of the people", and the press boos those in the press box, and start attacking them. When he invited attendees at his rally to assault protesters, they did just that.

Words matter. When Sarah Palin but marksman targets on Democrat held precincts, a guy with a gun shot the Democrat in the head.

WORDS MATTER. What the President tweets, matters. There are far too many people in this country who still believe every lie Trump tweets.
Words like "FELONY" matter more than your misplaced emotion.

Words like "SLANDER" matter also, because idiots like you actually believe Sarah Palin had something to do with a house representative getting shot by a lunatic due to a slanderous, fake media.

A public dole liberal professor projectile vomits liberal intolerance, this describes liberals in general.

Trump calls the press at his rallies "fake news" and tweets that they are the "enemy of the people",

CNN gave the debate questions to Hillary before the debate. All this noise about "influencing elections" and CNN is 100% guilty.

When the "US" media shows us the video of the "757" hitting the Pentagon, then you'd have a point. For right now, the "US" media is 100% full of lying Zionist Traitors who wanted yet another traitor in the WH... and didn't get it.

You don't even have to go that far.

She literally believes Sarah Palin caused a madman to kill a house representative because of a drawing and some emotionally charged words due to the media.

She is literally criminally uneducated, partly due to the media.

Words matter.

Words like "SLANDER" matter also, because idiots like you actually believe Sarah Palin had something to do with a house representative getting shot by a lunatic due to a slanderous, fake media.

Meh.. they still think Palin said she could see Russia from her porch. They actually believe that.

Words matter.

Meh.. they still think Palin said she could see Russia from her porch. They actually believe that.
I know.

They also believe a relatively unknown YouTube video caused riots in Benghazi that killed 4 Americans.

Words matter.

The left have convinced me they need to be destroyed, utterly. You cannot work with or compromise with filth like that.

please don't sink that low. you know very well the difference between speaking into parties vs a person and persons working for that person. Especially the president of the US no matter who that is. shame on you for condoning that action with that childish reply. shame the left can't be consistent.

Words matter.

The left have convinced me they need to be destroyed, utterly. You cannot work with or compromise with filth like that.
Now you are going to be accused of inciting murder by the same assholes who thought it was completely justified for Michael Brown's relatives to scream "burn it down" as riots were happening in Ferguson.

Forum List

Back