College Student Kills Her Newborn, Gets Life with No Parole

Seems odd that late term abortions are OK but very late term abortions are punished. Jeez, slaves to the calendar?

this happened in my hometown, well...actually, about 6 miles from where I live, but its a close knit community. The exact thing happened in 2002 at the same college, and that girl got 3 years, served 7 months and got judicial release. Surprised that this girl received life with no parole. I doubt it holds up in an appeal

this happened in my hometown, well...actually, about 6 miles from where I live, but its a close knit community. The exact thing happened in 2002 at the same college, and that girl got 3 years, served 7 months and got judicial release. Surprised that this girl received life with no parole. I doubt it holds up in an appeal
3 years for murdering a child. Who says our society is not screwed up?

More proof that the civilized can tell the difference between the born and the unborn.

If the anti-abortionists had their way, she would have gotten life had she aborted the fetus.

They found a baby in the dumpster and the "sorority house manager" assumed it was a feminine hygiene issue and ordered them to "clean up the mess" (before the cops come?). Other people need to go to jail.

If she had done it a few months earlier many people would consider her a powered and enlightened woman.

If someone had assaulted her to make her lose her baby a few months earlier they would be arrested for murder.

The contradictions with the abortion mob is mind boggling.

‘No more baby’: Sorority sister gets life term for tossing newborn into trash to die

Would you put her away for life if she had an abortion, if you could under the law?
What should a sentence be for murderering a child?

3 years for murdering a child. Who says our society is not screwed up?

she took a plea...involuntary manslaughter
So? 3 years meant she probably spent 6 months in jail for murderering her child.

I don't see what your point is...my response was to Weathermans comment about her only getting 3 years. All I said was she took a plea, that's why her sentence was what it was

They found a baby in the dumpster and the "sorority house manager" assumed it was a feminine hygiene issue and ordered them to "clean up the mess" (before the cops come?). Other people need to go to jail.

I think the house manager found the bloody mess before the baby was discovered

Forum List

Back