Collins is not only in the NBA but his announcement has his jerseys selling fast..

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Jason Collins Nets Jersey Flying Off the Shelves - NBC News

Brilliant PR move to "come out"... I said it when he did it and all of you Liberals were still insisting it was "courageous" and it could hurt his chances...

Now he and Sam will always have "Gay" in any story about them.

Just like this one where he took the #98 in Honor of the Gay Drug Addict who's Lover/Dealer Beat him nearly to Death and left him tied to a fence because he owed him money.

Society is Definitely Progressing...

:)

peace...

well, there's a lot of shallow people in the country...

You can bet the NBA is loving the money they are making off the guy over what? being a star athlete?

good grief

The invisible hand of the free market at work

He's set for Life... Brilliant move... Nothing Courageous about it... He nor Sam.

They will Dine with the President more than once simply for announcing their Gender Preference in the Bedroom...

Isn't that special.

peace...

Eh I'm fine with it. Gays have been beaten down for centuries. I'm happy they're getting some wins.

Roy Simmons dies, was second NFL player to come out as gay after playing career ? he was 57. Played for New York Giants & Washington Redskins, drugs & partying cut short his career. | FOX Sports on MSN

^Yet another Headline about the Gay...

Interesting, he was Molested by a Neighbor at the age of 10... Not Shocked by it at all.

I bet a Survey of all Priest Abuse Victims would show and Absurdly HIGH Rate of them being Gay as Adults.

Interesting that that has never been Researched.

Every single Gay Person I know was Sexually Abused... One, the most Militant I know these days who I used to be very Close to and helped "Come out" was Abused by not one but (2) Foster Families.

Abuse is Cyclical... When people start being Honest about it, there will probably start to be some Healing instead of the Continued Cycle.

In the meantime, 80% of New HIV cases in the US can continue to be MSM Related.

Tragic.

peace...

Roy Simmons dies, was second NFL player to come out as gay after playing career ? he was 57. Played for New York Giants & Washington Redskins, drugs & partying cut short his career. | FOX Sports on MSN

Interesting, he was Molested by a Neighbor at the age of 10... Not Shocked by it at all.

I bet a Survey of all Priest Abuse Victims would show and Absurdly HIGH Rate of them being Gay as Adults.

Every single Gay Person I know was Sexually Abused... One, the most Militant I know these days who I used to be very Close to and helped "Come out" was Abused by not one but (2) Foster Families.

Abuse is Cyclical... When people start being Honest about it, there will probably start to be some Healing instead of the Continued Cycle.

Tragic.

peace...

Typically when you rely on personal stories and headlines in the news you are not getting a complete picture. There are way more people that are gay that you dont know that were never molested. If we take the headlines as gospel then we would have to assume every white female that claimed a black man killed her children was a liar.

Tragic.

peace...

Typically when you rely on personal stories and headlines in the news you are not getting a complete picture. There are way more people that are gay that you dont know that were never molested. If we take the headlines as gospel then we would have to assume every white female that claimed a black man killed her children was a liar.

How do you Know how many Gays were Molested or not?... :dunno:

peace...

Tragic.

peace...

How do you Know how many Gays were Molested or not?... :dunno:

peace...

Thats my point exactly. How do you know how many were molested or not?

Forum List

Back