Colorado Gov. Jared Polis invites Disney to his state

Why do 5-9 year olds have to be subject to gender identity issues in public school?
Because the Neo-GOP are proving they Groomed their flock to swallow any lie they are told as long as they are told it's about the libs.

Chances are that the democrat governor is just making a political statement. I wonder if the good people of Colorado would be willing to trade a view of the beautiful mountains for a plastic world full of aging cartoon character impersonators.

Chances are that the democrat governor is just making a political statement. I wonder if the good people of Colorado would be willing to trade a view of the beautiful mountains for a plastic world full of aging cartoon character impersonators.
They can put it on the front range.

Many Floridians would love it if they boxed up Disney World and trucked it to Colorado.

There is that consideration, as well. Florida has built up a substantial community of actors and performers qualified to work in any of the theme parks in that area. Colorado does not have the same sort of qualified employee pool available to draw from. It would take time to develop that. What does Disney do in the meantime? Hire people to move in from out-of-state? Make themselves unable to fire and replace someone who's not up to snuff?

Okay, continue to post like an atheist, and be called one.
Makes no difference to me.
yes, sir member of the Church police.

monty-python.gif

Disney ruined the paradise that was once Central Florida.

Orlando was once a nice quiet clean town. Now it is a crime ridden, traffic congested shithole, all thanks to Disney.

There is that consideration, as well. Florida has built up a substantial community of actors and performers qualified to work in any of the theme parks in that area. Colorado does not have the same sort of qualified employee pool available to draw from. It would take time to develop that. What does Disney do in the meantime? Hire people to move in from out-of-state? Make themselves unable to fire and replace someone who's not up to snuff?
Depends on the terms of the contract.

Disney ruined the paradise that was once Central Florida.

Orlando was once a nice quiet clean town. Now it is a crime ridden, traffic congested shithole, all thanks to Disney.
I see, it's just like every other big city in the USA.

the better question is why do you think five year old children need to know about sex?
The better question is why you always fall for the stupidest propaganda imaginable, and why you're so proud of always falling for it.

The better question is why you always fall for the stupidest propaganda imaginable, and why you're so proud of always falling for it.
Well since it is true, not sure your point. See, some of us don't fall for Ponzi schemes and conjobs.

It sure sounds like you're trying to avoid the issue
No, I'm directly addressing the issue.

Your cult is lying to everyone here, and you're repeating the lies. In doing so, you're running right out of the fascist playbook. The old Nazis said jews were molesting chidren, and the new Nazis are saying it about liberals.

That's the issue. Stop running from it.

What problem do you have with that?
That's you're lying openly by claiming liberals support pedophiles, in a deliberate attempt to justify even more brownshirt violence and terrorism against liberals.

Come on, you really think it's not obvious?

Forum List

Back