Colorado Valedictorian DID Get To Come Out In Her Speech – And The Crowd LOVED It

"Hey everybody, even though there are dozens here graduating, THIS IS ALL ABOUT ME !!!!!!!"

It's really funny watching you guys get outraged by proxy on behalf of this graduating class.

Outraged ? You guys throw that word around like it's candy.
I could give a fuck, but I know this isn't the time to suck all of the air out of the room.

Apparently, the speech was received with a standing ovation and loud cheering. Doesn't sound like she "sucked the air out of the room".

"Hey everybody, even though there are dozens here graduating, THIS IS ALL ABOUT ME !!!!!!!"

It's really funny watching you guys get outraged by proxy on behalf of this graduating class.

Who is outraged ... I think it is funny as shit we care more about whether or not someone is gay than whether or not all the people graduating can read?

Who is it that you think cares more about whether someone is gay or not than whether graduating seniors can read?

Do you believe that the students graduating from that suburban high school in CO can't read?

Who is outraged ... I think it is funny as shit we care more about whether or not someone is gay than whether or not all the people graduating can read?

Who is it that you think cares more about whether someone is gay or not than whether graduating seniors can read?

Do you believe that the students graduating from that suburban high school in CO can't read?

Do you think everyone who graduates from high school can read or has mastered the basic tasks necessary to achieve what is necessary in life?
We aren't talking about them here ... And we are talking about the valedictorian being gay.

If you would like to suggest that the sorry state of our education system is more worthy a discussion than whether or not this guy is gay ... Feel free to start a thread and I will join you if I so care to in the future.

Say what?

Say something or shut the fuck up.

I asked for clarification, nutbag. What are you trying to say about Japanese and homosexual benchmarks? Do you even know?

And...the nasty language flows over me like a nice warm shower. Keep it up.

I didn't say anything about the Japanese benchmarks for homosexuality ... I wondered if they were going to meet our scholastic benchmarks for homosexuality.
Glad I could piss all over you ... And you felt like it is a warm shower shit for brains.

Next ...

You don't know what you were trying to say, do you? What are our scholastic benchmarks for homosexuality? Explain, ya dumb fuck, ya.

What part don't you understand?
It seems obvious that you don't know what I was trying to say ... And what I mean doesn't depend on your understanding.

So say something ... Put in your two cents ... Or shut the fuck up.

Come on dummy....explain it to the class. What are you talking about? What are scholastic benchmarks for homosexuality? That's three chances you have had to make your point. What gives?

Do you think everyone who graduates from high school can read or has mastered the basic tasks necessary to achieve what is necessary in life?
We aren't talking about them here ... And we are talking about the valedictorian being gay.

If you would like to suggest that the sorry state of our education system is more worthy a discussion than whether or not this guy as gay ... Feel free to start a thread and I will join you if I so care to in the future.

Since you seem to want to discuss "the sorry state of our education system", why don't YOU go start a thread on it?

This is a big message board, there are plenty of threads to post in. If you don't think an issue is important, then don't post in that thread. Simple as that.

Say something or shut the fuck up.

I asked for clarification, nutbag. What are you trying to say about Japanese and homosexual benchmarks? Do you even know?

I didn't say anything about the Japanese benchmarks for homosexuality ... I wondered if they were going to meet our scholastic benchmarks for homosexuality.
Glad I could piss all over you ... And you felt like it is a warm shower shit for brains.

Next ...

You don't know what you were trying to say, do you? What are our scholastic benchmarks for homosexuality? Explain, ya dumb fuck, ya.

It seems obvious that you don't know what I was trying to say ... And what I mean doesn't depend on your understanding.

Come on dummy....explain it to the class. What are you talking about? What are scholastic benchmarks for homosexuality? That's three chances you have had to make your point. What gives?

There are no scholastic benchmarks for homosexuality dipshit ... That was the point.
While we spend our time fretting over who is gay ... And who is offended by what ... The rest of the world is leaving us in the dust academically.

If you would like to suggest that the sorry state of our education system is more worthy a discussion than whether or not this guy as gay ... Feel free to start a thread and I will join you if I so care to in the future.

Since you seem to want to discuss "the sorry state of our education system", why don't YOU go start a thread on it?

This is a big message board, there are plenty of threads to post in. If you don't think an issue is important, then don't post in that thread. Simple as that.

I was discussing the topic here and wasn't offended or outraged by anything.
I don't need your direction in deciding what I want to do ... Nor do I need to start another thread stating what I have already stated here.

If you disagree with any part of it ... Then make your case ... I am not chasing your tail in circles.

Next ...

There are no scholastic benchmarks for homosexuality dipshit ... That was the point.
While we spend our time fretting over who is gay ... And who is offended by what ... The rest of the world is leaving us in the dust academically.

That's ridiculous. The poor state of our education system has nothing to do with our tolerance of gay people. You might be a retard.

Next ...

That's ridiculous. The poor state of our education system has nothing to do with our tolerance of gay people. You might be a retard.

I didn't say the two were directly matters of cause and effect ... I said it is amusing that we are more concerned with (or fretting over) one and not the other ... You are a retard.

This boys parents didn't know before that speech. They may throw him out on his overstretched ass yet.

Shouldn't have submitted the coming out part, and just added it in instead. If the school dared to 'ban' the speech post-speech, it would be too late, and the homophobic admins would be owned.

I think the poor guy has been misdirected.
Perhaps he thinks it important that he is gay and that he tells the world (or at least his graduating class).

As an employer ... I don't give a shit whether or not he is gay ... Wouldn't have anything to do with the job I would require.
I may have hired him because he is either smart enough to do the job I need from him ... Or at least has the capacity to learn what on the job skills he may need.

If he walked in the front door of my business and for one second thought his job was to make sure everyone knew he was gay ... He would be fired the first day.

I could give a fuck, but I know this isn't the time to suck all of the air out of the room.

Apparently, the speech was received with a standing ovation and loud cheering. Doesn't sound like she "sucked the air out of the room".

What else are they going to do ? It was a graduation ceremony, no one was going to rain on anyone's parade. Besides, you guys have made it so that if you don't publicly go along with the agenda, you're branded a hater.

I'm betting they can read the labels on all of the pot products produced in Colorado pretty well.

What else are they going to do ? It was a graduation ceremony, no one was going to rain on anyone's parade. Besides, you guys have made it so that if you don't publicly go along with the agenda, you're branded a hater.

:lol:

So now you're claiming the students were only pretending to like the speech.

Where did you learn to read minds over such a long distance?

I'm betting they can read the labels on all of the pot products produced in Colorado.

Well, that's a non sequitur if I've ever seen one.

:lol:

So now you're claiming the students were only pretending to like the speech.

Where did you learn to read minds over such a long distance?

I'm saying it was a graduation ceremony and everyone was in great spirits and would have given thumbs up for just about anything. Have you ever been to a somber grad ceremony ?

So this little cupcake was the only one graduating. No one else mattered or counted.
Ahh. And there ya have it.....Another example of this notion of self esteem which has created a generation of self entitled narcissistic little pricks.
And when they get to the real world and have to face disappointment, they are ready for a commitment to a psychiatric hospital.

Forum List

Back