Colorado Valedictorian DID Get To Come Out In Her Speech – And The Crowd LOVED It

Why be concerned about what you say as valedictorian at whatever high school when you can come out as gay?
Nobody gave a crap he was valedictorian outside of his graduating class ... People are talking about him being gay all over the country.

I think the Japanese are stomping our butts in math and science ... Wonder if they will ever catch up with our scholastic benchmarks in homosexuality.

Why be concerned about what you say as valedictorian at whatever high school when you can come out as gay?
Nobody gave a crap he was valedictorian outside of his graduating class ... People are talking about him being gay all over the country.

I think the Japanese are stomping our butts in math and science ... Wonder if they will ever catch up with our scholastic benchmarks in homosexuality.

Say what?

Say what?

Say something or shut the fuck up.

Say what?

I asked for clarification, nutbag. What are you trying to say about Japanese and homosexual benchmarks? Do you even know?

And...the nasty language flows over me like a nice warm shower. Keep it up.

Say what?

I asked for clarification, nutbag. What are you trying to say about Japanese and homosexual benchmarks? Do you even know?

I didn't say anything about the Japanese benchmarks for homosexuality ... I wondered if they were going to meet our scholastic benchmarks for homosexuality.
Glad I could piss all over you ... And you felt like it was a warm shower shit for brains.

Next ...

Say what?

I didn't say anything about the Japanese benchmarks for homosexuality ... I wondered if they were going to meet our scholastic benchmarks for homosexuality.
Glad I could piss all over you ... And you felt like it is a warm shower shit for brains.

Next ...

You don't know what you were trying to say, do you? What are our scholastic benchmarks for homosexuality? Explain, ya dumb fuck, ya.

Say what?

Glad I could piss all over you ... And you felt like it is a warm shower shit for brains.

Next ...

You don't know what you were trying to say, do you? What are our scholastic benchmarks for homosexuality? Explain, ya dumb fuck, ya.

What part don't you understand?
It seems obvious that you don't know what I was trying to say ... And what I mean doesn't depend on your understanding.

So say something ... Put in your two cents ... Or shut the fuck up.

Forum List

Back