Colt Gun Company May Leave Connecticut, Doesn’t Feel Welcome

If this place was ever home invaded I would rather have a gun than a hammer.I live 23 miles from town across a county line so it would be more than three hours the way the mountains are here before I would get any police protection...I would never think of calling 911 I would call my neighbors all who own a lot of firearms...The more guns they have the better in my thinking.Americans do defend themselves with guns more than a million times a year I believe not with hammers much...We get private land elk permits and get our meat with firearms not hammers....I kiill coyotes that try to kill our stock with a ruger ranch rifle that would be concidered a assault weapon since it is semi-auto, not with a hammer.....I run off bears that raid our bees,try to kill our goats,or try for a chicken dine dine, not with a hamme,r but with a ruger ranch rifle with it's 20 shot clip....I gun is like a big peoples teddy bear, and makes you feel more secure when your nearest neighbor lives over a mile and a half away......My Grandmother would never even let me go to a 4-H meeting unless I carried going to town....I even carry my little Kahr checking our four miles plus of fence that the elk break down....I don't even run the elf off our alfalfa with a hammer.

And just how many children have you killed?
Come on, be honest, your amoung friends. :lol:

""""How many children have you killed?""""......Like 99.999 percent of gun owners, that has never even entered my mind...Just as most auto owners have never ran over a child on purpose, even tho' some have.....Bet it has not entered your mind either.

I have several guns and rifles, and it has never entered my mind either. Go figure, I have to assume that it's not the guns or rifles that are the problem.

Stanly works is right down the road. They make hammers. More people are killed every year than with so called assault weapons. Is John F. Lundgren (CEO Stanley Works) aware that people are being slaughtered with his products?

JoeB is a demagogue; he cannot be reasoned with.

It's good that you refute him, though.

It's really not a challenge. :cool:

Guy, I don't work on cars for a living... Or get my employers put out of business when they fire me for incompetence like yours did.

You're lying again! OK, I figured it out: you're actually a 12 year old and just trolling. Your mother actually drives the Ford.

When you actually get a car, the country of origin is on the Monroney label (the window sticker on all new cars), on the door jamb sticker, and can be gotten from the VIN. (1,4, and 5 are US, 3 is Mexico, 2 is Canada,K is Korea, J is Japan, W is Germany.)

And yeah, I was so bad at wrenching that I made a living doing it for about 15 years, and I still do it regularly. (Helping a friend replace an engine in his Feather Duster soon, in fact.)

First, my car was used, not knew. So it didn't have that sticker.

Second, you keep changing your story about your career as a mechanic I kind of lost track...

Your mom bought the car used? I see. Well, you might get it when you're old enough to drive!

I have "changed" nothing (I have posted very little here about my employment)...you're just not smart enough to remember correctly.

Sorry to burst you bubble Florida is now a Blue state! YOUR President, OBAMA carried Florida! :eek::eek::eek:

Still does not change the facts of "Sunshine all the time, warm weather 90% of the time, no state income tax, right to work state."
Im sure Colt will review the facts.

Forum List

Back