Colt Gun Company May Leave Connecticut, Doesn’t Feel Welcome

:lol: Sure you won't, Captain Straw Man.

Guess you also won't be driving a BMW, Hyundai, a GM car, a Volkswagen, a Nissan, a Toyota, or a Kia, since they're all made by southern "scabs" too.

Nope, actually, all those things are off my list.

I've been driving Fords for the last 25 years.

You mean the ones built in Kentucky (Louisville, trucks and SUV's), Atlanta (Taurus/Sable to 2006, including my mother's 2003), and Missouri (trucks, SUV's)? You truly are dumb as a rock.
Hey! There's no reason to badmouth rocks like that!

WHich is why I'll never set foot on a Boeing jet again, knowing it was put together by Cleetus and Billy-Bob at a Scab factory.

(stupid image removed)

"Oh shit, the engine just done fell off!"

We all know you are disconnected from reality, why would this surprise anyone?

The South is practically a third world country...

And frankly, if I happen to be flying in a tube of metal at thousands of feet above the ground travelling at hundreds of miles an hour, the last thing I want is some guy who got rejected as Possum Catcher to have put it together...

Keep your candy ass in that gang land called shitcago.

Guess you also won't be driving a BMW, Hyundai, a GM car, a Volkswagen, a Nissan, a Toyota, or a Kia, since they're all made by southern "scabs" too.

You mean the ones built in Kentucky (Louisville, trucks and SUV's), Atlanta (Taurus/Sable to 2006, including my mother's 2003), and Missouri (trucks, SUV's)? You truly are dumb as a rock.

Well, mine was built in Mexico, but I wouldn't have bought it if I knew that.. but to the point... yeah... I'd think twice about buying a car some scab in the South who is too stupid to realize he's being used.

Has Colt apologized to the State of Connecticut yet?

Apologize?

For what exactly.
For a producing a product that does what it is supposed to do... :confused:

Would love to get an answer to my question.

It's supposed to blow large holes into small children?

Seriously, I would love to see the Newtown parents sue the gun manufacturers and get some idiot saying the guns operated as designed.

Then the lawyer for the families could slam autopsy and crime scene pictures from the classroom on the Jury Box wall and say, "Is this what you had in mind?"

Get a guy who looks like Sam Waterson. I just picture Sam Waterson in that role.

Well, mine was built in Mexico, but I wouldn't have bought it if I knew that.. but to the point... yeah... I'd think twice about buying a car some scab in the South who is too stupid to realize he's being used.

If you didn't know where it was built, you are really stupid. (Wait, I forgot who I was dealing with here...OF COURSE you're stupid.) Just look at the VIN, first digit will tell you: Mexico is 3. You need to sell it and get a bicycle...that's about your speed, kid.

[

If you didn't know where it was built, you are really stupid. (Wait, I forgot who I was dealing with here...OF COURSE you're stupid.) Just look at the VIN, first digit will tell you: Mexico is 3. You need to sell it and get a bicycle...that's about your speed, kid.

Guy, I don't work on cars for a living... Or get my employers put out of business when they fire me for incompetence like yours did.

WHich is why I'll never set foot on a Boeing jet again, knowing it was put together by Cleetus and Billy-Bob at a Scab factory.

If your driving a Ford now unless it is a truck, good chance it is made in Mexico....Ford is paying workers there in Herosillo,Mexico way less for a whole day way less than it cost to pay An American worker for an hour.

I believe Ford is also building a big plant in China also....At least we still have guns and ammo that is made in America.

Apologize?

For what exactly.
For a producing a product that does what it is supposed to do... :confused:

Would love to get an answer to my question.

It's supposed to blow large holes into small children?

Seriously, I would love to see the Newtown parents sue the gun manufacturers and get some idiot saying the guns operated as designed.

Then the lawyer for the families could slam autopsy and crime scene pictures from the classroom on the Jury Box wall and say, "Is this what you had in mind?"

Get a guy who looks like Sam Waterson. I just picture Sam Waterson in that role.

Sam Waterson quite Law and Order because it got too liberal.

The last thing you want to see on a jury is someone who would actually hold the SHOOTER responsible. That's what you really mean to say.

Leftists like you only hate white people, conservatives, Christians, live births, gun owners, and the bill of rights.

You can't understand why Colt would leave all of your tolerance behind...

Come on down to Florida.
Colt would be more than welcomed here. Good fit, a Right to wok state and no state income tax.

Come on down to Florida.
Colt would be more than welcomed here. Good fit, a Right to wok state and no state income tax.

I don't know, Florida is one of those states that could go liberal at anytime, too many liberal yanks are moving down there.

[

Guy, I don't work on cars for a living... Or get my employers put out of business when they fire me for incompetence like yours did.

You're lying again! OK, I figured it out: you're actually a 12 year old and just trolling. Your mother actually drives the Ford.

When you actually get a car, the country of origin is on the Monroney label (the window sticker on all new cars), on the door jamb sticker, and can be gotten from the VIN. (1,4, and 5 are US, 3 is Mexico, 2 is Canada,K is Korea, J is Japan, W is Germany.)

And yeah, I was so bad at wrenching that I made a living doing it for about 15 years, and I still do it regularly. (Helping a friend replace an engine in his Feather Duster soon, in fact.)

By Dusten Carlson
March 21, 2013

Colt Manufacturing is considering leaving the state of Connecticut after being thrust into the limelight in the national debate over gun control and the Second Amendment.

Dennis Veilleux, president and CEO of Colt, said that the pro-gun control climate that has emerged from the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting has made it difficult to do business in the state of Connecticut, and that the company doesn’t feel welcome despite doing business there for 175 years.

Particularly, proposed legislation by Governor Dannel Malloy has made Colt feel estranged from Connecticut. Such legislation includes a new gun offender registry, an expanded assault weapons ban, ammunition restrictions, and a ban on the purchase of handguns in bulk.

“At some point, if you can’t sell your products … then you can’t run your business,” Veilleux told Fox News. “You need customers to buy your products to stay in business.”

Colt employs roughly 700 workers in Connecticut, and Veilleux wrote in a recent op-ed that he has only considered pulling operations in the state. There are no “definite plans” to do so, he wrote, but if Malloy’s legislation targeting AR-15 rifles goes through, leaving will be a more realistic option, The AR-15 is the centerpiece of Colt’s business.

If Colt does leave, it’s not without options. Several red state governors have approached Veilleux to relocate, envious of the estimated $1.7 billion in annual contribution to Connecticut’s economy.......

(Excerpt)

Read more:
Colt Gun Company May Leave Connecticut, Doesn?t Feel Welcome

When they move it won't be to a Blue State like New York, or Colorado.

What whiny little babies they are.

In order to make fun of Gabby Giffords being maimed by nutter gun fire, AZ legislature named Glock the state gun. Ruger has a factory in Prescott.

So this guy is upset that people are pointing out children are being slaughtered with his products?

Man, talk about a whiner.

Stanly works is right down the road. They make hammers. More people are killed every year than with so called assault weapons. Is John F. Lundgren (CEO Stanley Works) aware that people are being slaughtered with his products?

Forum List

Back