Colt Gun Company May Leave Connecticut, Doesn’t Feel Welcome

And good luck to them in finding skilled educated people in machining there in jesusland
He says, exposing himself as an ignorant partisan bigot, by not knowing that Boeing built a manufactuing plant in SC.

WHich is why I'll never set foot on a Boeing jet again, knowing it was put together by Cleetus and Billy-Bob at a Scab factory.

600x400_roastoflarrythecableguy.jpg

"Oh shit, the engine just done fell off!"

Butt hurt and everything.:clap2:

Poor,poor gun manufacturers

Can't feel the love?

Poor poor tax payers of Connecticut, they will have to fill the void in lost revenue, and some will even be unemployed.

that's their problem if the people who live don't want to speak up..
cut off their nose to spite their face, but at least they will have showed that gun company

Yep. North Carolina will always welcome another gun manufacturer.

Sorry to burst you bubble Florida is now a Blue state! YOUR President, OBAMA carried Florida! :eek::eek::eek:

Actually, Florida is neither red nor blue. Consider both your bubbles burst.

Florida for now is in my opinion one of the only true swing states. maybe 15 or 20 years from now it will be a true blue state.

that's their problem if the people who live don't want to speak up..
cut off their nose to spite their face, but at least they will have showed that gun company

Yep. North Carolina will always welcome another gun manufacturer.

I'm sure a few other's would too

North Carolina now has a pro business governor that during is historical 7 terms as charlotte mayor helped to create business in the city, and it grew.

Colt should go ahead and move to China.

I inherited some guns from my grandparents..Several are Winchesters made they say in New Haven, Conn.....Looks like Winchester has moved out of Conn. in fact they have moved out of the country.....Guys have to buy a Mexican, Japaneese or Chineese Winny now I guess.

Not very surprissing.The job my Mother had working for Blue Bells blue jean company (wrangler) when we lived by Davis,Oklahoma when I was little moved to Mexico and China also....I think we should do everything we can to keep jobs here, but our government leaders seem very unconcerned with that....

Colt should go ahead and move to China.

I inherited some guns from my grandparents..Several are Winchesters made they say in New Haven, Conn.....Looks like Winchester has moved out of Conn. in fact they have moved out of the country.....Guys have to buy a Mexican, Japaneese or Chineese Winny now I guess.

Not very surprissing.The job my Mother had working for Blue Bells blue jean company (wrangler) when we lived by Davis,Oklahoma when I was little moved to Mexico and China also....I think we should do everything we can to keep jobs here, but our government leaders seem very unconcerned with that....

so are some citizens if they happen to be a gun maker or something they don't like, yet cry about how all the jobs are leaving..now we can see why some do

And good luck to them in finding skilled educated people in machining there in jesusland
He says, exposing himself as an ignorant partisan bigot, by not knowing that Boeing built a manufactuing plant in SC.

WHich is why I'll never set foot on a Boeing jet again, knowing it was put together by Cleetus and Billy-Bob at a Scab factory.

(stupid image removed)

We all know you are disconnected from reality, why would this surprise anyone?

This is terrible! Hell, what if the tobacco industry decides to move out of North Carolina because people accuse them of killing 8 million people annually? So what? They would have died anyway, eventually! Life can be so unfair to people who are trying to make an honest living, dealing death!

This is terrible! Hell, what if the tobacco industry decides to move out of North Carolina because people accuse them of killing 8 million people annually? So what? They would have died anyway, eventually! Life can be so unfair to people who are trying to make an honest living, dealing death!

yep those evil auto manufactures should be glad idiots like you don't start accusing them of murder also.

:lol: Sure you won't, Captain Straw Man.

Guess you also won't be driving a BMW, Hyundai, a GM car, a Volkswagen, a Nissan, a Toyota, or a Kia, since they're all made by southern "scabs" too.

Last edited:

yep those evil auto manufactures should be glad idiots like you don't start accusing them of murder also.

It's coming next with these fools probably

600x400_roastoflarrythecableguy.jpg

Hey Joe you might be using a Boeing computer service

Higher, Faster, Farther: 1970-1996

(stupid image removed)

The South is practically a third world country...

And frankly, if I happen to be flying in a tube of metal at thousands of feet above the ground travelling at hundreds of miles an hour, the last thing I want is some guy who got rejected as Possum Catcher to have put it together...

Guess you also won't be driving a BMW, Hyundai, a GM car, a Volkswagen, a Nissan, a Toyota, or a Kia, since they're all made by southern "scabs" too.

Nope, actually, all those things are off my list.

I've been driving Fords for the last 25 years.

(stupid image removed)

The South is practically a third world country...

And frankly, if I happen to be flying in a tube of metal at thousands of feet above the ground travelling at hundreds of miles an hour, the last thing I want is some guy who got rejected as Possum Catcher to have put it together...

Yeah...and chicago is a fucken war zone. Please stay there. With any luck.....

Nope, actually, all those things are off my list.

I've been driving Fords for the last 25 years.

You mean the ones built in Kentucky (Louisville, trucks and SUV's), Atlanta (Taurus/Sable to 2006, including my mother's 2003), and Missouri (trucks, SUV's)? You truly are dumb as a rock.

Forum List

Back