"COLUMBIA WILL BURN"": Hamas supporters issue direct threat to university

They're all on the same side.

I have a feeling you have a small hard core of outside agitators, an equally small core of inside agitators, a larger cadre of dedicated believers, with then an outer layer of "ME MAD AT SOMETHING" children, and then this final out layer of enablers on the faculty.

The key is to get to those two cores and do some arresting.

Honestly, I'm LOVING this. These universities have cultivated, encouraged, funded, and enable the anti-Semitism, the violence, the racism, and the hatred for decades, and now their chickens are coming home to roost with a vengeance.

NGL, I hope Columbia burns, because it doesn't seem like anything short of that will make them understand what they've done.

View attachment 939624

They've begged for it for decades.

I'll also enjoy watching it.

Honestly, I'm LOVING this. These universities have cultivated, encouraged, funded, and enable the anti-Semitism, the violence, the racism, and the hatred for decades, and now their chickens are coming home to roost with a vengeance.

NGL, I hope Columbia burns, because it doesn't seem like anything short of that will make them understand what they've done.

View attachment 939624

That's what you get when you coddle terrorist. Sometimes they turn on their enablers. I think it's too late to put the toothpaste back in the tube.

Only if you let them. I'd like to see them try that shit down here. But they won't, they know better than to fuck with Florida.

Texas is already busting their asses.

Universities can do that when those idiots divest themselves of all tech and medicine developed either by Israel or Jews. welcome to the middle Ages.

I dont know whats gotten into the academics at Columbia

They are unexpectedly acting like rational men

Why are people making excuses for these trashy terrorist loving students? Are they not supposed to be marginally intelligent? Or have they lowered the admission standards that college students aren't even expected to understand what they are protesting about? This talk of 'outside agitators' is pure nonsense. If not for the plethora of local students, those folks would be tossed off campus.

Why are people making excuses for these trashy terrorist loving students? Are they not supposed to be marginally intelligent? Or have they lowered the admission standards that college students aren't even expected to understand what they are protesting about? This talk of 'outside agitators' is pure nonsense. If not for the plethora of local students, those folks would be tossed off campus.

They think they exist in a vacuum.

They made their point. But we live in a country with laws and rules.

You break the rules or laws....you get the consequences.

You made your point, now go home.

Or else......

You want to run yourself on your sword by getting kicked out of school or fired.......that is your right. But don't expect a microgram of sympathy from me.

I’m curious to see how these Gaza/hamas supporting leftists reconcile that they are supporting people who would openly kill gay people…and they support them all in the name of hating Israel (I’m not sure why) who allow gay people in their society..

Why is that?
Because of antisemitism. It’s quite obvious.

Have you heard what some of these Jew-haters are yelling? “Go back to Poland!” “You don’t belong here!”

This would never have been tolerated if this despicable display were against blacks.

Forum List

Back