Columbus statue to be removed in California

I don't get it. If not for Columbus all the Spanish speakers would be back wherever they came from and the bloody Aztecs or somebody would have slaughtered the Native Americans softened up by that "California Sunshine"

<iframe width="603" height="452" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Good shit. columbus was a fucking bum.
Look at all yours first. Its like a who's who of parasites. Where are the cutting edge genius's that create tens of millions of jobs and new technologies? Inventors and Industrialists? This is what the civil rights laws passed in the mid 1960's was supposed to develop. Instead there is hate and animosity with massive changes in hiring to make the Great Society even appear to be successful. People are waiting. People have been deprived to give to you. Now show us what you got. Be Americans and not Africans.
I've always noticed that actual Africans HATE American blacks.

Seriously, even Jamaican immigrants tend to avoid them.

I know a lady at work who is from Angola and she literally calls them ni99gers. She has been ranting to anyone that will listen about what she sees as entitled self proclaimed victims destroying other people's shit because cops killed some black scumbags. She can do that though, she is a REAL AFRICAN, how can you call her a racist? I laughed my ass off when she said "That's why we sold their asses and got rid of them 400 years ago, because they were useless mother fuckers".

Asslips is a perfect example....

Sure you know an African. I have a lot of friends that are African immigrants or 1rst generation. I will never forget the day my buddy from Eritrea told me something that really got me thinking. He said the problem with Black americans is that they believe the bullshit that white people have said about history.

Oh so Africa is craphole, because white people lied about history?

(Meanwhile leftists attempt to erase history and you see no problems)
You've been listening to Drumpf too much. Africa is fucking beautiful. i love going there.

Why not stay there?
All of my immediate family is here. Why do you ask? Why dont you stay in europe?

Because American freedom is the greatest thing on this earth.

Since you don't support it, you don't belong.
Too bad that isnt your call and even if it was you would be too afraid to make me move.

In more than a dozen studies geneticists examined modern and ancient DNA samples from Native Americans, looking for telltale genetic mutations or markers that define major human lineages known as haplogroups. They found that native peoples in the Americas stemmed from four major founding maternal haplogroups—A, B, C and D—and two major founding paternal haplogroups—C and Q. To find the probable source of these haplogroups, the teams then searched for human populations in the Old World whose genetic diversity encompassed all the lineages. Only the modern inhabitants of southern Siberia matched this genetic profile, a finding that strongly indicates that the ancestors of the first Americans came from an East Asian homeland.
The First Americans

Naia--13,000 years ago lived in Mexico. Her ancestors originally crossed the Berengian land bridge from Southern Siberia.
1592426481430.png

In more than a dozen studies geneticists examined modern and ancient DNA samples from Native Americans, looking for telltale genetic mutations or markers that define major human lineages known as haplogroups. They found that native peoples in the Americas stemmed from four major founding maternal haplogroups—A, B, C and D—and two major founding paternal haplogroups—C and Q. To find the probable source of these haplogroups, the teams then searched for human populations in the Old World whose genetic diversity encompassed all the lineages. Only the modern inhabitants of southern Siberia matched this genetic profile, a finding that strongly indicates that the ancestors of the first Americans came from an East Asian homeland.
The First Americans

Naia--13,000 years ago lived in Mexico. Her ancestors originally crossed the Berengian land bridge from Southern Siberia.
View attachment 351550

Look at all yours first. Its like a who's who of parasites. Where are the cutting edge genius's that create tens of millions of jobs and new technologies? Inventors and Industrialists? This is what the civil rights laws passed in the mid 1960's was supposed to develop. Instead there is hate and animosity with massive changes in hiring to make the Great Society even appear to be successful. People are waiting. People have been deprived to give to you. Now show us what you got. Be Americans and not Africans.

I know a lady at work who is from Angola and she literally calls them ni99gers. She has been ranting to anyone that will listen about what she sees as entitled self proclaimed victims destroying other people's shit because cops killed some black scumbags. She can do that though, she is a REAL AFRICAN, how can you call her a racist? I laughed my ass off when she said "That's why we sold their asses and got rid of them 400 years ago, because they were useless mother fuckers".

Sure you know an African. I have a lot of friends that are African immigrants or 1rst generation. I will never forget the day my buddy from Eritrea told me something that really got me thinking. He said the problem with Black americans is that they believe the bullshit that white people have said about history.

You've been listening to Drumpf too much. Africa is fucking beautiful. i love going there.

I agree a lot of Africa is beautiful, there are MANY Shit Holes of course but for eg. Rwanda and Namibia are VERY beautiful, amazing landscapes. So WHY don't ALL Blacks just return HOME to Africa, the Continent of their Ancestors and STOP INSISTING on staying in Western nations to whine, bitch and cause EVERYONE TROUBLE.

Hint: Western nations are OUR HOME. They are our ONLY HOME. Western nations are Historically White and Christian.

Hint: ALL Blacks GO BACK HOME to YOUR HOME, your ANCESTRAL HOME Africa. Africa is Historically Black and mainly Christian but with some Islamic parts also.

We need to just face things and they are this:

Western nations in GENERAL do NOT want Blacks.

Africa in GENERAL does NOT want Whites.

We CAN ALL live in PEACE together on this planet but NOT in the SAME nations.

WTF California.

"The continued presence of this statue in California's Capitol, where it has been since 1883, is completely out of place today."

Columbus statue to be removed from California state Capitol

Flat earth is more equal.

Plus he discovered America, their nemesis #1.
The Vikings discovered America! Though to be fair the indigenous Mohicans, Sioux, Apache etc must have got there first as we know we all originated in Africa!
Actually the first to step foot on this continent were people like the Melanesians.

melanesia-vanuatu-rano-island-village-man-wearing-feather-headdress-EDTRHG.jpg
Oh! They were promptly enslaved by Indians.

Why not stay there?
All of my immediate family is here. Why do you ask? Why dont you stay in europe?

Too bad that isnt your call and even if it was you would be too afraid to make me move.
You don't belong here since you don't like the way this country was founded and run for the better times that it was, you commie shill fuck!

I agree a lot of Africa is beautiful, they are MANY Shit Holes of course but for eg. Rwanda and Namibia are VERY beautiful, amazing landscapes. So WHY don't ALL Blacks just return HOME to Africa, the Continent of their Ancestors and STOP INSISTING on staying in Western nations to whine, bitch and cause EVERYONE TROUBLE.

Hint: Western nations are OUR HOME. They are our ONLY HOME. Western nations are Historically White and Christian.

Hint: ALL Blacks GO BACK HOME to YOUR HOME, your ANCESTRAL HOME Africa. Africa is Historically Black and mainly Christian but with some Islamic parts also.

"So WHY don't ALL Blacks just return HOME to Africa"

Why dont all whites just return home to europe?"

Your ignorance is overwhelming.
Your ignorance is profoundly willful and intentional.

Weak come back, A. You betray your ignorance and then want to pretend I'm just as ignorant as you. Hint: I'm not.
I disagree. Your ignorance is self taught and willful.

You're just as wrong about that as you are about the First Americans. Frankly, your posts portray you as a fool.

Have a nice day.

Why not stay there?

You don't belong here since you don't like the way this country was founded and run for the better times that it was, you commie shill fuck!
Who said I dont belong here?

The First Americans

View attachment 351550

What's wild is the Mormons believe (in theory) that the lost tribe of Israel came across the pacific

Weak come back, A. You betray your ignorance and then want to pretend I'm just as ignorant as you. Hint: I'm not.

You're just as wrong about that as you are about the First Americans. Frankly, your posts portray you as a fool.

Have a nice day.
So now youre claiming science is wrong? and then you complain about people saying you are willfully ignorant.

The nation of Liberia

I agree a lot of Africa is beautiful, there are MANY Shit Holes of course but for eg. Rwanda and Namibia are VERY beautiful, amazing landscapes. So WHY don't ALL Blacks just return HOME to Africa, the Continent of their Ancestors and STOP INSISTING on staying in Western nations to whine, bitch and cause EVERYONE TROUBLE.

The nation of Liberia was created as a place for former American slaves to return to Africa. Most of the former slaves were not enthusiastic about returning to Africa and chose to stay in the United States

WTF California.

"The continued presence of this statue in California's Capitol, where it has been since 1883, is completely out of place today."

Columbus statue to be removed from California state Capitol

Flat earth is more equal.

Plus he discovered America, their nemesis #1.
The Vikings discovered America! Though to be fair the indigenous Mohicans, Sioux, Apache etc must have got there first as we know we all originated in Africa!
Actually the first to step foot on this continent were people like the Melanesians.

melanesia-vanuatu-rano-island-village-man-wearing-feather-headdress-EDTRHG.jpg

^^^^ OMG! We Wuz Kangz :abgg2q.jpg:

The First Americans

View attachment 351550

What's wild is the Mormons believe (in theory) that the lost tribe of Israel came across the pacific
Some wild coincidences. DNA is clearing up some mysteries but introducing more. Like how the natives of Japan are related to the people of Andaman Islands off the coast of India.

The nation of Liberia

The nation of Liberia was created as a place for former American slaves to return to Africa. Most of the former slaves were not enthusiastic about returning to Africa and chose to stay in the United States

Yes that's because Liberia didn't have Gibs Me Dat and America did which is why they returned to America.

Have a nice day.
So now youre claiming science is wrong? and then you complain about people saying you are willfully ignorant.
I'm not complaining about your post. I'm feeling sorry for you.

Forum List

Back