Come to Bundyfest!

51d.gif

Garbage doesn't last long in the desert. I used to live in rural Nevada. The first thing I learned is in the desert everything bites.

Including the plants. :D

You got that right. The fire ants can make you wish you were dead. Not even the scorpions. Just the ants. I hope the event goers don't lose their nerve for full nudity. It will be the movable feast.

Meh.

As a boy of three living in Puerto Rico I got swarmed by fire ants in the middle of the night.

And they were tasty.

:D

I bet the idiots that show up forget to bring water and sunscreen and will be crying for the goverment to take care of them. What they wont forget to bring is the drugs and trash.

I surely hope it happens and the stupid Sheriff doesn't try to jump in and help keep the peace.

I surely hope it happens and the stupid Sheriff doesn't try to jump in and help keep the peace.
The militia will be there to keep the peace.

There might be militia there to keep people away from the Bundy property, but not interfere in what happens at the fest itself. They should be left alone.

There's a reason why fests like this have to pay for security. Well, this is the middle of the desert. Leave them be.

There might be militia there to keep people away from the Bundy property, but not interfere in what happens at the fest itself. They should be left alone.

There's a reason why fests like this have to pay for security. Well, this is the middle of the desert. Leave them be.
Bundy is in the middle of the desert and it didn't work for him.

The government wanted his property, like the government wanted the property of all the other ranchers they drove off.

This is a temporary fest, out in the middle of the desert. Like all other major parties, like the one in Santa Barbara and the ones in Florida for Spring Break, it will attract what's known as the hundred milers, or maybe because this one is so big, it can attract five hundred milers. Every predator in five hundred miles will be attracted. Unlike a city during the OWS protests, or Isla Vista, or Panama City, or even their own Burning Man festivals, there won't be any safety or security. It will ultimately be a lot of fun, especially if they keep true to their word with the nudity. You thought there were rapes in Zuccotti Park! HAH.

They want it to last 30 days. I give it five. Between the desert heat, the natural desert dangers and what shows up to crash the party, it is going to be on the order of the sacking of Rome by Alaric. The little old county Sheriff won't be able to do crap.

What's even more amusing is that these drug soaked brains think Bundy is somehow going to be offended by naked people fucking, or gays, or erect penis contests, or even 240 bands blasting into the nearest ears 24 hours a day (like the people at the party will stay awake for 30 days).

I want this to go ahead so badly, I'm afraid they will change plans and scrap the event. It will make for grand television. A real reality show.

The government wanted his property, like the government wanted the property of all the other ranchers they drove off.

This is a temporary fest, out in the middle of the desert. Like all other major parties, like the one in Santa Barbara and the ones in Florida for Spring Break, it will attract what's known as the hundred milers, or maybe because this one is so big, it can attract five hundred milers. Every predator in five hundred miles will be attracted. Unlike a city during the OWS protests, or Isla Vista, or Panama City, or even their own Burning Man festivals, there won't be any safety or security. It will ultimately be a lot of fun, especially if they keep true to their word with the nudity. You thought there were rapes in Zuccotti Park! HAH.

They want it to last 30 days. I give it five. Between the desert heat, the natural desert dangers and what shows up to crash the party, it is going to be on the order of the sacking of Rome by Alaric. The little old county Sheriff won't be able to do crap.

What's even more amusing is that these drug soaked brains think Bundy is somehow going to be offended by naked people fucking, or gays, or erect penis contests, or even 240 bands blasting into the nearest ears 24 hours a day (like the people at the party will stay awake for 30 days).

I want this to go ahead so badly, I'm afraid they will change plans and scrap the event. It will make for grand television. A real reality show.

Care to back up your claim about the government driving off the other ranchers? I think you are pulling that accusation out of your asshole. That area has been marginal for ranching for it's entire history. Most ranchs in that kind of country simply cease to exist when no one wants to buy them, and the children do not care to live a hardscrabble life.

Forum List

Back