Come to Bundyfest!

Last edited:
I'm sure Mr. Bundy has some sick and ailing cows. Time to grind em up into hamburger and spread the remains all over the "Party" site.
Then sit back and enjoy the show....

Hell, just cut them in half and BBQ on a rotating spit..

I'm trying to attract insects and other nasty animals.....the four legged type.
I would say the smell of rotten meat would run em off as well but they probably wouldnt notice.

The best part of Bundyfest is that any cows found on public land belong to YOU! And, that means prime rib for everyone!

Like a liberal would know how to butcher the meat to get the prime rib.

What a liberal would do is to screw up killing it, end up torturing it for a while, then crap themselves and leave the carcass there.

bundy-cows-6-e1397682761111.jpg

Graphic Photos Show What The BLM Really Did To Bundy's Cows

Last edited:
Cattle rustling is taken very, very seriously by law enforcement, btw.

Ask this guy:

CONVICTED MURDERER, CATTLE RUSTLER ACCUSED OF PLOTTING TO KILL HIS EX-WIFE | Deseret News

"Gary Hall is serving a life sentence for the 1984 murder of Kansas truck driver Delbert W. Angleton of Chanute, Kan., and the theft of his load of cattle. Angleton's body was found in March 1987 in a grave on Hall's ranch near Dayville."
30 years ago......you must be desperate....

Decidedly so. :D

I'm sure Mr. Bundy has some sick and ailing cows. Time to grind em up into hamburger and spread the remains all over the "Party" site.
Then sit back and enjoy the show....

Hell, just cut them in half and BBQ on a rotating spit..

I'm trying to attract insects and other nasty animals.....the four legged type.
I would say the smell of rotten meat would run em off as well but they probably wouldnt notice.

One of the families out where I used to live found a nest of rattlesnakes behind their garage. It is against federal law to kill a rattlesnake so they called animal control to send someone out to remove the snakes. After some days with no one showing up, the homeowner put out raw hamburger. That attracted the road runners who took care of the snake problem in a couple of hours. Put out raw hamburger and the Bundy fest will be like a scene out of the birds.
In the desert, everything bites.
That wouldn't compare to the incoming two legged predators who will either be relying on the promise of nude fest goers or will make sure there are nude festgoers. What happened in IWS? It will be extremely fun to watch. I'm looking forward to it.

Forum List

Back