Come to Bundyfest!

coleman+rattler.jpg

Oh please. It will be a lot of fun. Like a big spring break without the police.

Oh please. It will be a lot of fun. Like a big spring break without the police.

Nah, the police will be there, just like they are at Burning Man, they sued the cities charging them for police presence, there were so many car accidents at one point the police said they were going to shut them down. They have also threatened to sue BLM because its not fair they charge them for 50,000 people trampling the desert. And guess what? For the first 7 years they did not pay BLM a red cent and were charging outrageous charges to enter the festival.

this does not hurt the environment:

usa.jpg

Pershing County was quick to fire back against Burning Man's assertions. "The residents of Pershing County should not be required to flip the bill for the business conducted by a [$20 million plus] business," a statement sent to the Reno Gazette-Journal by District Attorney James Shirley read.

Burning Man Sues Pershing County Over Fee Increases (PHOTOS)

Burning Man owners say they bring business to the area so they should not be charged the full amount for police and fire and guess,what they say ,"its unconstitutional" to be charged! :lmao:

Burning Blog » Blog Archive » U.S. District Judge Denies Pershing County Attempt to Block Burning Man Lawsuit

Hell, just cut them in half and BBQ on a rotating spit..

I'm trying to attract insects and other nasty animals.....the four legged type.
I would say the smell of rotten meat would run em off as well but they probably wouldnt notice.

One of the families out where I used to live found a nest of rattlesnakes behind their garage. It is against federal law to kill a rattlesnake so they called animal control to send someone out to remove the snakes. After some days with no one showing up, the homeowner put out raw hamburger. That attracted the road runners who took care of the snake problem in a couple of hours. Put out raw hamburger and the Bundy fest will be like a scene out of the birds.
In the desert, everything bites.
That wouldn't compare to the incoming two legged predators who will either be relying on the promise of nude fest goers or will make sure there are nude festgoers. What happened in IWS? It will be extremely fun to watch. I'm looking forward to it.

It's most definitely NOT illegal to kill rattlesnakes in 99 percent of the U.S.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSsf8iEIdEc

Come celebrate TOTAL FREEDOM at BUNDYFEST, just across the street from the Cliven Bundy Ranch, in Bunkerville, Nevada! 240 bands, 24 hours a day, for a SOLID ROCKIN’ MONTH!!!!
*NO PERMITS REQUIRED
*CAMP ABSOLUTELY ANYWHERE
*FULL NUDITY NOT A PROBLEM
*GAY-FRIENDLY ATMOSPHERE
*PENIS ERECTION CONTEST: Erect the largest penis in the open desert, win valuable prize! (tbd)

BACKGROUND: For years, we paid permitting fees to hold Burning Man on the beautiful Playa in Northern Nevada. But now, Cliven Bundy has shown us a NEW WAY! ABSOLUTE FREEDOM! Bundy has declared the entire area surrounding Bundy Ranch as a TOTALLY RULES-FREE ZONE! ANYTHING GOES! WOO-HOO!!!
Why should Burning Man end on September 1st? Swing down to Vegas for a few days for some R&R, a few good buffets, and then HEAD ON UP TO BUNDYFEST! All 50,000+ Burning Man participants are invited to attend — and as many more as can make the trip from anywhere in the world! 100,000? 250,000? THE SKY IS THE LIMIT AT BUNDYFEST! The desert surrounding Bundy’s ranch is LIMITLESS!

Maybe the poster was confused about the Colorado pot head party.

Last edited:
I'm trying to attract insects and other nasty animals.....the four legged type.
I would say the smell of rotten meat would run em off as well but they probably wouldnt notice.

One of the families out where I used to live found a nest of rattlesnakes behind their garage. It is against federal law to kill a rattlesnake so they called animal control to send someone out to remove the snakes. After some days with no one showing up, the homeowner put out raw hamburger. That attracted the road runners who took care of the snake problem in a couple of hours. Put out raw hamburger and the Bundy fest will be like a scene out of the birds.
That wouldn't compare to the incoming two legged predators who will either be relying on the promise of nude fest goers or will make sure there are nude festgoers. What happened in IWS? It will be extremely fun to watch. I'm looking forward to it.

The Nevada department of wildlife disagrees with you. If you see one in a inhabited area you are supposed to call them. In May 2012 numerous species of rattlesnake across the country was put on the endangered species. That would make killing one a violation of federal law.

The Nevada department of wildlife disagrees with you. If you see one in a inhabited area you are supposed to call them. In May 2012 numerous species of rattlesnake across the country was put on the endangered species. That would make killing one a violation of federal law.

Very few are on the endangered list. For the most part it's open season on rattlesnakes all over the country. And the only reason they want you to call is they are afraid some dumb ass city dweller is going to get bit,or start shooting while little johnny is playing in the backyard of the house next door.
Looks like they are trying to put certain rattlesnakes on a fed protection list but it hasn't happened yet.
Maybe state laws?
https://www.google.com/search?q=rat...snakes+on+the+federal+protection+list&spell=1

But regardless of what they say. I find a rattlesnake on my property it's dead.
I've run over at least three or four over the years with the mower and didnt even know it until after the fact.

Very few are on the endangered list. For the most part it's open season on rattlesnakes all over the country. And the only reason they want you to call is they are afraid some dumb ass city dweller is going to get bit,or start shooting while little johnny is playing in the backyard of the house next door.
Looks like they are trying to put certain rattlesnakes on a fed protection list but it hasn't happened yet.
Maybe state laws?
https://www.google.com/search?q=rat...snakes+on+the+federal+protection+list&spell=1

But regardless of what they say. I find a rattlesnake on my property it's dead.
I've run over at least three or four over the years with the mower and didnt even know it until after the fact.

Rattlesnakes primary prey are rodents. That makes them the ranchers and farmers freind as long as they stay away from the house and barn.

Forum List

Back