Comer’s Hunter Witness Who Went Missing is a Chinese Agent

Oh, like the "fact" that the own President's son did nothing wrong?
That's not a fact. Hunter Biden has done many things wrong. He hasn't done the crazy crap that the right wing has been accusing him of doing, like I said I've seen him accused of treason. If you want to accuse Hunter Biden of something, you're going to need facts. But you don't care about facts, right?
Like the stated "fact" from your own intelligence agencies that everything on his laptop was "Russian disinformation"?
But the intelligence agencies didn't say that. There were former intelligence officials speaking on their own behalf which questioned the laptop and said it looked like it could be Russian disinformation to them, but they also explicitly stated they weren't definitively say one way or the other. Again, you don't care about the actual facts.
Like his "fact" that Hunter's and his father's business dealings with Ukraine, Russia, and China were all legal and on the level?
So far we haven't seen evidence to the contrary other than he didn't adequately pay taxes.
Or like the fact that Joe Biden is doing a "wonderful job"?
No, that's not a fact. It's a subjective opinion.

I originally asked what facts would support charges that Biden needed to register as a foreign agent. I still haven't heard any.

The thing is "A" wasn't a big deal.

B and C were big deals...

That's why this clown fled the country and is in hiding, hoping the GOP will be his fairy daddies. He'd probably claim Hunter kidnapped the Lindberg Baby and Sank the Lusitania if he thought that would get him off.
To you. But regardless, it still isn’t a “lie.”

The decision to falsely label it as a “lie” is the issue.

You guys would stand up and cheer Satan if he accused Joe Biden of jaywalking. This Chinese spy files a false story and suddenly he’s the victim? Pound salt you dumbasses.
No you stupid lemming. Gestapo Garland ALLEGES this shit. Show some actual proof. By the way moron, whistleblower laws apply here too. Garland would go down for retaliation. Oops.

The Biden regime wants to jail all political opponents.
Actually it is seeming more and more that people who are getting themselves in to deep shit position themselves as political opponents of Biden to try to weasel out of their legal problems.

It seems likely that by the time Gal Luft was meeting with DoJ in Brussels, they were already investigating his illegal arms dealing. The two prosecutors who are charging him met him for that meeting.

No you stupid lemming. Gestapo Garland ALLEGES this shit. Show some actual proof. By the way moron, whistleblower laws apply here too. Garland would go down for retaliation. Oops.
If Gal Luft ever decides to stop running from the law and face justice, we will all get a chance to see the evidence against him.

Whistleblower laws probably don't apply here and even if they did, they don't protect you from being prosecuted for crimes. Being a whistleblower isn't a get out of jail free card.

If Gal Luft ever decides to stop running from the law and face justice, we will all get a chance to see the evidence against him.

Whistleblower laws probably don't apply here and even if they did, they don't protect you from being prosecuted for crimes. Being a whistleblower isn't a get out of jail free card.
Another good lefturd chimes in. Yes whistleblower laws apply here moron. Funny none of this happened until he blew the whistle on your criminals the Biden family. Retaliation is illegal and that’s what Garland is doing. As well as likely trying to set up an “accident”.

Another good lefturd chimes in. Yes whistleblower laws apply here moron. Funny none of this happened until he blew the whistle on your criminals the Biden family. Retaliation is illegal and that’s what Garland is doing. As well as likely trying to set up an “accident”.
It appears that Gal Luft was under investigation for some time and probably was being actively investigated by the time he supposedly was trying to tell the FBI about Biden.

Whistleblower protections aren’t a get out of jail free card. You don’t get to avoid prosecution for very serious crimes because you claim to be a whistleblower.

You have absolutely no facts that support this being retaliation.

It appears that Gal Luft was under investigation for some time and probably was being actively investigated by the time he supposedly was trying to tell the FBI about Biden.

Whistleblower protections aren’t a get out of jail free card. You don’t get to avoid prosecution for very serious crimes because you claim to be a whistleblower.

You have absolutely no facts that support this being retaliation.
This is only an issue because Comer was desperate and sloppy.

He was indicted November 1. 2022. Long before Comer called him a whistle blower....he was an indicted person.

This is only an issue because Comer was desperate and sloppy.
You see the responses here. It doesn’t make any difference to them. Comer got the narrative he wanted out first. Nothing is going to change that.

That's not a fact. Hunter Biden has done many things wrong. He hasn't done the crazy crap that the right wing has been accusing him of doing, like I said I've seen him accused of treason. If you want to accuse Hunter Biden of something, you're going to need facts. But you don't care about facts, right?

But the intelligence agencies didn't say that. There were former intelligence officials speaking on their own behalf which questioned the laptop and said it looked like it could be Russian disinformation to them, but they also explicitly stated they weren't definitively say one way or the other. Again, you don't care about the actual facts.

So far we haven't seen evidence to the contrary other than he didn't adequately pay taxes.

No, that's not a fact. It's a subjective opinion.

I originally asked what facts would support charges that Biden needed to register as a foreign agent. I still haven't heard any.
Deflecting from criminal trump.

You see the responses here. It doesn’t make any difference to them. Comer got the narrative he wanted out first. Nothing is going to change that.
Oh I know. Biden simply has to be corrupt because Trump is

The JGalts want to make the US a Trumperorange banana republic.

True Americans will never pemrit that.
True Americans are on Trump side
Screenshot_20230305-142725_Instagram.jpg

You just love looking at and showing those doctored Hunter Biden naked blow job pics don't cha? You working on grooming the under age children coming to USMB which there are no age restrictions, or something?

Does that get your rocks off....?

Bet you're another one of those Republican/Trumper right wing christians screaming about alleged Dem child groomers.... :rolleyes:
Why do you Democrats want to groom children? Oh, I know..
Screenshot_20221104-092340_Twitter.jpg

So an alleged whistle blower can get away with murder? How about arms dealing? I mean what a great way to do whatever you want by simply making up lies that the GOP prosecutor refuted 2 days ago in a letter to congress answering their inquiry. They wont call him now since they know his answer.

ANOTHER FAKE FABRICATED BULLSHIT GOP SCANDAL UP IN SMOKE

The Biden Crime family fake scandal has been debunked.
Just like Pizzagate
Just like Uranium One
Just like Hillary's emails
Just like Hunter paid Joe rent
Just like election fraud

There is no Biden crime family, because there is no evidence against Joe or Hunter
Low iq Democrat perfect for any hoax
Screenshot_20221126-133254_Reddit.jpg
that comes along

Forum List

Back