Comey decries leaks but is a prime example himself

Its been....what? An hour. And still, its still you citing yourself. And you don't know what you're talking about.
It's been an hour? like nothing but you matters? You dumb asshole. I gave you cites but can't understand it for you.

Nothing you've cited says what you do. Comey never says that the memos he released were classified.

You do.

None of your sources claim that the memos Comey released were classified.

You do.

And you don't know what you're talking about.
And yet you keep clinging to your nonsense that Comey released classified memos.......backed by absolutely nothing.
. Comey must have felt they were classified, possible evidence in a case, priveledged information, and secretive information in the way that he released that information. Why does he get to say that he can release information in a leaking method or way, and that he had his reasons for doing that, yet without having to state those reasons to the committee or to we the people ???? The kangaroo hearing was just that without a judge to either sustain an objection or over rule it. How do you have a hearing without the accused being there in order to defend themselves ??????????? Good grief that was some dumb stuff today that went on. All we learned was speculation, theory, and that someone had been cast into the butt hurt category with Hillary Clinton, and that he was angry about it. 1st he was this smart and the tough top cop, but then when it was cover his ace time or just out of convience he was this scared little snowflake cowering at Trump's feet saying he was a coward in which prompted him to do this or promted him to do that ???? Sick man.
No, Comey said he was careful not to include classified information so that they could be shared. Furthermore, Comey leaked only one of the memos; the one in regards to Trump asking him to drop the investigation into Flynn. That's not classified.

I'm watching his testimony right now and they just asked him about that and it is far more than one memo. Senator Lankford asked the question if you wish to watch it yourself.

Comey just testified that he agreed with President Trump that unauthorized leaks of government information should be stopped, but then leaked his notes of confidential information (through a third party) to the press. What a guy!

What did Comey 'leak' that was classified?
His official notes with the POTUS. Libs are getting dumber by the minute.
You're a nut. Comey's notes were not classified.

"So my thinking was, if I write it in such a way that I don’t include anything that would trigger a classification, that’ll make it easier for us to discuss, within the FBI and the government, and to — to hold on to it in a way that makes it accessible to us."

Weasel skipped Comey's testimony and relied on Trump Jr's twitter feed instead. The results were predictably lackluster.

The part of this that is illustrative however.....is how desperately they cling to whatever nonsense they make up. Even when it falls apart, they keep polishing the pieces of turd.
You're so desperate you want to change the conversation from Comey being a cvnt and leaking a private conversation with the president to a hostile press outlet through a friend to what makes official documents classified or not. I said in the beginning I didn't care if it was, that's not the point.

The guy that wants to change the conversation is the loser. The big picture you are trying to hide is that Comey was not acting like a FBI director but as a political operative, which he has been for some time.

So after all the hysteria, drama, news, constant dialogue, all the left has to show for their efforts is that Trump said the FBI was in a dissaray and Comey took personal offense to it. So the big White House lie is that it's one man's opinion against another.

You poor bastards don't even understand how pathetic you truly are.

Comey played hardball with the President and our President replied like the Snowflake he is

Wah...wah...wah

Comey told everyone what I said! <sob>

Its been....what? An hour. And still, its still you citing yourself. And you don't know what you're talking about.
It's been an hour? like nothing but you matters? You dumb asshole. I gave you cites but can't understand it for you.

Nothing you've cited says what you do. Comey never says that the memos he released were classified.

You do.

You do.

And yet you keep clinging to your nonsense that Comey released classified memos.......backed by absolutely nothing.
. Comey must have felt they were classified, possible evidence in a case, priveledged information, and secretive information in the way that he released that information. Why does he get to say that he can release information in a leaking method or way, and that he had his reasons for doing that, yet without having to state those reasons to the committee or to we the people ???? The kangaroo hearing was just that without a judge to either sustain an objection or over rule it. How do you have a hearing without the accused being there in order to defend themselves ??????????? Good grief that was some dumb stuff today that went on. All we learned was speculation, theory, and that someone had been cast into the butt hurt category with Hillary Clinton, and that he was angry about it. 1st he was this smart and the tough top cop, but then when it was cover his ace time or just out of convience he was this scared little snowflake cowering at Trump's feet saying he was a coward in which prompted him to do this or promted him to do that ???? Sick man.
Yep. If they were just personal memos anyone was entitled to see he could have just posted them on his Facebook page.

Whether they could be considered classified or not is a interesting discussion but a side issue. Libs wan the side issue because there's no way to excuse the underhanded unprofessional and politically motivated aspect to what he did.

Oooh, this makes Trump's collusion with Russia all go away! Waka waka!
no collusion cause there is no russia thing. you may believe there is, but it is very apparent there is squat. no attack. if you believe there was, where was it?

Blackwhite is the ability to accept anything the Party declares as the absolute truth, despite whatever they may have declared to be true in the past.

For example: there is no russian thing and all contacts with Russia werent contacts and if they were contacts it's totally fine
well first an intelligence agency hasn't investigated anything related to russia. Please post up some link that says otherwise. The DNC was never ever looked at. No inspection of voting machines. nothing.

And it was well within the rights of the staff of the incoming administration to reach out to foreign governments.

You do.

You do.

Yep. If they were just personal memos anyone was entitled to see he could have just posted them on his Facebook page.

Whether they could be considered classified or not is a interesting discussion but a side issue. Libs wan the side issue because there's no way to excuse the underhanded unprofessional and politically motivated aspect to what he did.
Comey showed why he was fired.

Comey just testified that he agreed with President Trump that unauthorized leaks of government information should be stopped, but then leaked his notes of confidential information (through a third party) to the press. What a guy!

His official notes with the POTUS. Libs are getting dumber by the minute.
You're a nut. Comey's notes were not classified.

"So my thinking was, if I write it in such a way that I don’t include anything that would trigger a classification, that’ll make it easier for us to discuss, within the FBI and the government, and to — to hold on to it in a way that makes it accessible to us."

Weasel skipped Comey's testimony and relied on Trump Jr's twitter feed instead. The results were predictably lackluster.

The part of this that is illustrative however.....is how desperately they cling to whatever nonsense they make up. Even when it falls apart, they keep polishing the pieces of turd.
You're so desperate you want to change the conversation from Comey being a cvnt and leaking a private conversation with the president to a hostile press outlet through a friend to what makes official documents classified or not. I said in the beginning I didn't care if it was, that's not the point.

The guy that wants to change the conversation is the loser. The big picture you are trying to hide is that Comey was not acting like a FBI director but as a political operative, which he has been for some time.

So after all the hysteria, drama, news, constant dialogue, all the left has to show for their efforts is that Trump said the FBI was in a dissaray and Comey took personal offense to it. So the big White House lie is that it's one man's opinion against another.

You poor bastards don't even understand how pathetic you truly are.

4 paragraphs of response.....and it all falls apart with one simple question:

You're done.

You do.

You do.

Comey was fired because of the Russia Investigation.

You do.

You do.

Laughing......actually the difference between personal notes and classified documents is immediately relevant. As Comey's condemnation of leaking was for classified documents.

Not unclassified personal notes.

But tell us again how the personal notes that Comey released were classified. We could all use a good giggle.

no collusion cause there is no russia thing. you may believe there is, but it is very apparent there is squat. no attack. if you believe there was, where was it?

Blackwhite is the ability to accept anything the Party declares as the absolute truth, despite whatever they may have declared to be true in the past.

For example: there is no russian thing and all contacts with Russia werent contacts and if they were contacts it's totally fine
well first an intelligence agency hasn't investigated anything related to russia. Please post up some link that says otherwise. The DNC was never ever looked at. No inspection of voting machines. nothing.

And it was well within the rights of the staff of the incoming administration to reach out to foreign governments.[/QUOTE]

If there was no problem.....why lie about it?

I agree he leaked information to the press through a "friend", but was it "confidential?"

Yeah it was confidential right after he made his friend call the news guys. Here is what I don't understand at all. Now, I don't brag, but I was in the Navy. I was a kid away from home and was not in the proper frame of mind while I was there. One night as an alternate on a watch I ran off tocNew Orleans to party. I got snatched up drunk as hell, taken back, sobered up, put on restrictoids then sent to XOI then Captans mast. I got 6 months on restricted personnel and my pay docked and demoted. After that I had a stellar career, but I noticed that I can NEVER hold a security clearance not because I ran off, but because I was drunk. So then, how is it that Barak Obama and George bush who both admitted to using drugs, as well as Bush's DUI how is it they got security clearance? How is it they were deemed worthy?

You do.

You do.

Comey was fired because of the Russia Investigation.
yep, it was in his letter. Documented. what's your point?

And it was well within the rights of the staff of the incoming administration to reach out to foreign governments.

If there was no problem.....why lie about it?[/QUOTE]
who said they lied? post a link.

Wrong. The fact that trump didn't collude with russia makes it all go away.

It's not a fact yet, not until the investigation is concluded.

After 5 months and nothing to show us? Yes, it's a fact.

The investigation has been impeded from the beginning, until its done, I don't think anything is a fact...I will wait :)

How has it been impeded? I really am curious about this. One thing that has been very obvious is trump really is clueless about protocol and how the government actually works. I honestly don't think he's capable of doing that sort of thing. There is certainly no evidence to support it that i know of, and believe me I have looked!

I think Trump's attempted subversion of Comey, early on, for one, then his subsequent firing by Trump. I don't think he's "clueless" so much as utterly arrogant and above the law - the details don't apply to him so he can't be bothered. Look at how he handled ethics issues - constantly proclaiming it didn't apply to him. I can't get a good read on him because he reflexively lies and then contradicts himself.

I agree he leaked information to the press through a "friend", but was it "confidential?"

Yeah it was confidential right after he made his friend call the news guys. Here is what I don't understand at all. Now, I don't brag, but I was in the Navy. I was a kid away from home and was not in the proper frame of mind while I was there. One night as an alternate on a watch I ran off tocNew Orleans to party. I got snatched up drunk as hell, taken back, sobered up, put on restrictoids then sent to XOI then Captans mast. I got 6 months on restricted personnel and my pay docked and demoted. After that I had a stellar career, but I noticed that I can NEVER hold a security clearance not because I ran off, but because I was drunk. So then, how is it that Barak Obama and George bush who both admitted to using drugs, as well as Bush's DUI how is it they got security clearance? How is it they were deemed worthy?
Interesting story. Bush also had a drinking problem early in his career. It's who you know?

Interesting story. Bush also had a drinking problem early in his career. It's who you know?

Yup.

As soon as Comey testified that he was the source of leaks, I hoped Sessions would prosecute. I think prosecution of Comey is fully warranted.

I think Comey has a "victimization" defense in mind.

jwoodie

Defense for what?

[emoji780][emoji780][emoji780]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Leaks for starters. He admitted leaking his memo thru a friend to the press in hopes of triggering a special counsel. If he leaked that and considering all the leaking that has been going on even before Trump took office, how many other things has he leaked and what if any of it was sensitive. He just outed himself and it raises questions about whether this is an ongoing thing with him.

Wrong. The fact that trump didn't collude with russia makes it all go away.

It's not a fact yet, not until the investigation is concluded.

After 5 months and nothing to show us? Yes, it's a fact.

The investigation has been impeded from the beginning, until its done, I don't think anything is a fact...I will wait :)

How has it been impeded? I really am curious about this. One thing that has been very obvious is trump really is clueless about protocol and how the government actually works. I honestly don't think he's capable of doing that sort of thing. There is certainly no evidence to support it that i know of, and believe me I have looked!

I think Trump's attempted subversion of Comey, early on, for one, then his subsequent firing by Trump. I don't think he's "clueless" so much as utterly arrogant and above the law - the details don't apply to him so he can't be bothered. Look at how he handled ethics issues - constantly proclaiming it didn't apply to him. I can't get a good read on him because he reflexively lies and then contradicts himself.
coyote, all within his authority? There are articles that give him those rights. comey admitted yesterday. had he actually done any obstruction, then it was comey's responsibility as head of the FBI to mention it. he didn't. therefore, he didn't feel there was any obstruction. you can't scream now there was. his firing was all legal. too bad, yesterday showed why he was fired. he was weak and couldn't make decisions. he even admitted that yesterday, he claimed had he been stronger. ooops!

Forum List

Back