Comey Exposed Again... No Evidence of Deception by Flynn

lets see, Comey is no longer involved and Flynn has entered a guilty plea ...

ergo;

this entire thread is pointless.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
They were the catalyst for Sessions dumb fucking decision to recuse himself and appoint a special counsel ergo; they are important in showing that current investigation is a smear campaign.

ergo;

They were the catalyst for Sessions dumb fucking decision to recuse himself and appoint a special counsel ergo; they are important in showing that current investigation is a smear campaign.

facts of life Gomer -

there aint gonna be no damn wall
Mueller aint going anywhere
youre an idiot

ergo;

facts of life Gomer -

there aint gonna be no damn wall
Mueller aint going anywhere
youre an idiot
Wall will go up and eventually Mueller will face trial for his violations of conduct and civil liberties.

Hamburger Hill Mueller is NOT above the US Constitution despite what Hamburger Hill Mueller thinks and rat face Rosenstine and slimeball Comey! Mueller is a corrupt, delusional piece of shit and is now realizing some judges are honest and knows he might be behind bars next year.
You're really out there!

How many times has Trump changed story?

You're really out there! How many times has Trump changed story?

Is English your third language like many anti-Donald folks here? Story. What story? Hamburger Hill Mueller, Rat Face Rosenstine and Slimeball Comey are the ones with the stories. Get a clue. Tard. :p

Alt-Tighter celebrate crimes against America. We need to gather them up and lock them down until we figure what is going on here.

Is English your third language like many anti-Donald folks here? Story. What story? Hamburger Hill Mueller, Rat Face Rosenstine and Slimeball Comey are the ones with the stories. Get a clue. Tard. :p
I didn't know anything about the payoff; yes I did know about the payoff.

I had no contact with the Russians; oh wait, yes I did have contact with the Russians.

The meeting was not about getting dirt on Hillary; oh yes, we discussed getting dirt on Hillary.

Negro, please!

Benghazi resulted in how many guilty pleas, indictments and charges after over four years worth of investigations? With Flynn's guilty plea right out of the gate, the Mueller investigation had twice as many as Benfhazi without breaking a swear.
Flynn guilty plea on an unrelated business matter that had nothing to do with election 2016. Lol:21:

Wrong.

The charging document claims that Flynn later lied about the content of the calls with Kislyak, including that Flynn denied having asked the Russians to refrain from escalating tensions by retaliating with sanctions of their own. In other words: Flynn did make that request.

Analysis | Timeline: What Flynn copped to — and what he didn't
Your timeline starts December 1st, 2016...Trump was already President-Elect. Again...what does any of this have to do with Presidential election 2016.

I was simply correcting your gross misunderstanding of what Flynn is guilty of. The investigation is to find out what it has to do with Russian rat fucking.
So then what in the hell does Stormy Daniels and Trumps lawyer have to do with election 2016?

Campaign violations.

This whole investigation is a cancer on the United States and our Constitution. Never seen a more reckless disregard for the law than in Mueller investigation. Comey is a crybaby piece of shit that got fired.
House Intel report: Comey testified FBI agents saw no 'physical indications of deception' by Flynn
I see the Russians have now called muellers bluff and are demanding he produce his evidence in their case
And mueller wants a delay b/c it caught him off guard
As the old saying goes,”prove it.”
Mueller never thought he would have to prove his case. He thought it would be like the media, make the allegations and go home in triumph. He was depending on a rubber stamp judiciary.

Forum List

Back