Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Lay the grounds for treason and sedition

Votes: 17 31.5%
  • Somebody did something

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Other

Votes: 14 25.9%

• Total voters
Not for the laws that she broke, you moron! Were that a factor the US Navy sailor who did far, far less, wouldn't have had to spend a year in prison, you ignorant twerp!

Which sailor was this? You aren't talking about the guy who took pictures inside a nuke submarine and then took them home, when there were signs all over that said, "No Photographs"

Again, you guys can't cite a single case where anyone did what Mrs. Clinton did and went to jail for it.

Yes, that very one. She was required to sign a document stipulating the EXACT SAME THING REGARDING HER EMAILS.

Funny how you ignore that fact.

Comey put the final nail in Hillary's campaign coffin when he opened an investigation on her emails a week before the election. I can't understand why Liberals like this guy.

Comey put the final nail in Hillary's campaign coffin when he opened an investigation on her emails a week before the election. I can't understand why Liberals like this guy.
Me either.....Maybe for the same reasons that Trumpers hate the guy...

He is all things to all people I guess...

Who said I like the jerk? I just don't see lynching him for something that he didn't do.

Yes, that very one. She was required to sign a document stipulating the EXACT SAME THING REGARDING HER EMAILS.

Funny how you ignore that fact.

Because it still isn't important...

Still waiting for you to show me someone who did what she did, and was charged with a crime.

Thanks.

Only to a political whore, like you, it may not be. But to Americans, like me, who were raised in the knowledge that the ruling elite had to follow the same laws as the rest of us.....which is what makes America, America, and not the banana republic dictatorship you seem to desire, that's why it matters you freak.

Jesus.
Do you even read your own links, dope?

"Mr. Comey would not even confirm the existence of any investigation of Mr. Trump’s aides when asked during an appearance in September before Congress. In the Obama administration’s internal deliberations over identifying the Russians as the source of the hacks, Mr. Comey also argued against doing so and succeeded in keeping the F.B.I.’s imprimatur off the formal findings, a law enforcement official said. His stance was first reported by CNBC."
So he wasn't under an investigation?

Multiple news reports said Trump was..

Of course he was, dope. The FBI just didn't publicly confirm so until march of 17.

Liar

Your incompetence is astounding.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...a86ca-0ce2-11e7-9d5a-a83e627dc120_story.html?

FBI Director James Comey Confirms Probe into Trump Campaign Ties with Russia | C-SPAN.org

Wow I am just a maintenance guy and I knew Trump was under investigation in October 2016..

God you stupid

The report concluded: James Comey Violated Department and FBI Policies Pertaining to the Retention, Handling, and Dissemination of FBI Records and Information
By Not Prosecuting Crooked James Comey DOJ Inspector General Sets Precedent for 35,000 FBI Employees that Leaking Intel is OK for Political Reasons

Sheep were to dumb to figure that one out ...So it must be thought of for them and some choose to deny facts ..
Even when every word you posted is likely true, the FBI is a paramilitary organization in the government that functions like a military branch. As such, the soldier is required to take orders from his Sargeant, the Sargeant from his Lieutenant, on up through layers of bosses up to the President of the USA.

Because the President's orders must be obeyed, one either quits or does his job. Comey had no choice up to the date of President Trump's inauguration but to do Obama's bidding. And because he was Obama's right hand, the Judicial Branch cannot rule against one that close to the President of the USA on account of separation of powers.

Attorney General Barr has no choice but to follow the Constitutional grounds with re to staff members in the Executive Branch, a separate entity from his oversight of the Department of Justice, and with his astute sensitivity to what the US Constitution says, he has to obey it, and he cannot get out of it, even if he idol worshipped Trump, and that would be impossible for such a moral man as he is, but he still knows what he is required to do by law, and he did it.

Jesus.
Do you even read your own links, dope?

"Mr. Comey would not even confirm the existence of any investigation of Mr. Trump’s aides when asked during an appearance in September before Congress. In the Obama administration’s internal deliberations over identifying the Russians as the source of the hacks, Mr. Comey also argued against doing so and succeeded in keeping the F.B.I.’s imprimatur off the formal findings, a law enforcement official said. His stance was first reported by CNBC."
So he wasn't under an investigation?

Multiple news reports said Trump was..

Of course he was, dope. The FBI just didn't publicly confirm so until march of 17.

Liar

Your incompetence is astounding.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...a86ca-0ce2-11e7-9d5a-a83e627dc120_story.html?

FBI Director James Comey Confirms Probe into Trump Campaign Ties with Russia | C-SPAN.org

Wow I am just a maintenance guy and I knew Trump was under investigation in October 2016..

God you stupid
Of course that was not your assertion, dope.

Giuliani on bombshell IG report: "Comey should go to jail."

Tucker Carlson destroys Comey in under 4 minutes.

In case you're curious, here's the Trump-hating corporate left's narrative on it.

Also, note the many faces of Tucker Carlson:

imageedit_223_2821494124.jpg

In case you're curious, here's the Trump-hating corporate left's narrative on it.

You prefer fake faces over at CNN and MSDNC ?
Something against honest reporting ?

You prefer fake faces over at CNN and MSDNC ?
Something against honest reporting ?

I didn't say anything about his reporting.

Lighten up, Francis.

I guess we’ll just have to wait for a Republican president and AG before he get charged.

Forum List

Back