Votes: 17 31.5%
  • Somebody did something

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Other

Votes: 14 25.9%

• Total voters
Jesus.
Do you even read your own links, dope?

"Mr. Comey would not even confirm the existence of any investigation of Mr. Trump’s aides when asked during an appearance in September before Congress. In the Obama administration’s internal deliberations over identifying the Russians as the source of the hacks, Mr. Comey also argued against doing so and succeeded in keeping the F.B.I.’s imprimatur off the formal findings, a law enforcement official said. His stance was first reported by CNBC."
So he wasn't under an investigation?

Multiple news reports said Trump was..

Of course he was, dope. The FBI just didn't publicly confirm so until march of 17.

Liar

Your incompetence is astounding.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...a86ca-0ce2-11e7-9d5a-a83e627dc120_story.html?

FBI Director James Comey Confirms Probe into Trump Campaign Ties with Russia | C-SPAN.org

Jesus.

"Mr. Comey would not even confirm the existence of any investigation of Mr. Trump’s aides when asked during an appearance in September before Congress. In the Obama administration’s internal deliberations over identifying the Russians as the source of the hacks, Mr. Comey also argued against doing so and succeeded in keeping the F.B.I.’s imprimatur off the formal findings, a law enforcement official said. His stance was first reported by CNBC."

Of course he was, dope. The FBI just didn't publicly confirm so until march of 17.

Liar

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-director-to-testify-on-russian-interference-in-the-presidential-election/2017/03/20/cdea86ca-0ce2-11e7-9d5a-a83e627dc120_story.html?
Fucking idiot how many times do I have to post we knew before the election?

What are you doing masturbating clown?

Jesus.

Liar

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-director-to-testify-on-russian-interference-in-the-presidential-election/2017/03/20/cdea86ca-0ce2-11e7-9d5a-a83e627dc120_story.html?

I'm always honest. If Comey had come out and said Trump was under investigation like he did with Clinton there is a chance we would have a different president right now.

He did you moron in October 2016

What are you doing, dope?

Liar

I'm always honest. If Comey had come out and said Trump was under investigation like he did with Clinton there is a chance we would have a different president right now.

Kicking your ass.

Don’t worry. Comey will end up jail just as we
elect a Republican president. The Deep State™ can run, but it cannot hide.

Kicking your ass.

You hold onto that, dope

Kicking your ass.

You hold onto that, dope

Have you noticed his posts are off? I mean like mentally something is wrong. He's always been a wingnut but not he just seems like he's not dealing with even a half deck.

Kicking your ass.

You hold onto that, dope

Kicking your ass.

You hold onto that, dope

Have you noticed his posts are off? I mean like mentally something is wrong. He's always been a wingnut but not he just seems like he's not dealing with even a half deck.

And you post your poor?

Kicking your ass.

You hold onto that, dope

And you post your poor?

Unbelievable

Comey should not be exonerated for what he did to Hillary Clinton right before the 2016 election. Comey also failed to mention that Trump was also under investigation. Comey finally told us on March 20, 2017 that the FBI had been investigating Trump since July 2016. By that time - Trump had already been president for two months. Shame on Comey. What Comey did to Hillary was unconscionable. Comey is a pompous ass.
Then by your post alone, Comey is a national hero.

Comey should not be exonerated for what he did to Hillary Clinton right before the 2016 election. Comey also failed to mention that Trump was also under investigation. Comey finally told us on March 20, 2017 that the FBI had been investigating Trump since July 2016. By that time - Trump had already been president for two months. Shame on Comey. What Comey did to Hillary was unconscionable. Comey is a pompous ass.
Winner we should name a rock after him and kick it down

Kicking your ass.

You hold onto that, dope

Yes. Something's up.
:alcoholic:

Kicking your ass.

You hold onto that, dope

Yes. Something's up.
:alcoholic:

Meth head?

Kicking your ass.

You hold onto that, dope

And you post your poor?
And you post your poor?
:laugh2:

Kicking your ass.

You hold onto that, dope

And you post your poor?
And you post your poor?
:laugh2::lastword:

Back to the topic please

:spinner:

:spinner:
:1peleas:

Mueller is a clown. has anyone in the history of the rule of law said: "i couldn't indict him, but i wont exonerate him!"...i've never seen that in all of human history!

Forum List

Back