Comey & Mueller Caught Funneling Billions in FBI Contracts to Lockheed Martin

What evidence points to anyone in the Trump campaign colluding with Russia?
What sort of evidence would satisfy you that members of his campaign colluded with Russia?
What sort do you have?
What sort would satisfy you?
Again, what do you have?

Ive not seen any yet.
Irrelevant. It doesn't matter what I have. I asked:

"What sort of evidence would satisfy you that members of the Trump campaign collided with Russians?"

and Flynn and Popadopolous appear to have done nothing illegal

Because you don't know what they did, because Mueller purchased that information for himself from them in return for their freedom. Mueller is not going to share this information with you.
The public has a right to all the information Mueller uses to prosecute anyone, dumbass.

What sort of evidence would satisfy you that members of his campaign colluded with Russia?
First, define "collusion," because it doesn't have a legal definition.

I'll guess you will be confused, then.
I'm not confused at all. I know when a hosebag is trying to peddle horseshit. What would be proof of a crime that doesn't exist?

The public has a right to all the information Mueller uses to prosecute anyone.
But, they have not been and may not be prosecuted for these things, but instead were given lesser charges for cooperation. That's kind of the point. And you might eventually be privy to all that information, but it will go to Rosenstein and Congress, first. Much of it already has, I'm sure.

What sort do you have?
What sort would satisfy you?
Again, what do you have?

Ive not seen any yet.
Irrelevant. It doesn't matter what I have. I asked:

"What sort of evidence would satisfy you that members of the Trump campaign collided with Russians?"
So, there isnt any.

Id be looking for something showing they worked together. Some stupid meeting with a lawyer the obama admin had to let in just doesnt do it.

The public has a right to all the information Mueller uses to prosecute anyone.
But, they have not been and may not be prosecuted for these things, but instead were given lesser charges for cooperation. That's kind of the point. And you might eventually be privy to all that information, but it will go to Rosenstein and Congress, first. Much of it already has, I'm sure.
ROFL! It takes a special kind of gullibility to believe Mueller's crew wouldn't leak any information that incriminated Trump.

What would be proof of a crime that doesn't exist?
I didn't ask for evidence of a crime. Please pay attention.
So then you better tell us exactly what kind of evidence your asking for. If you don't define "collusion," then how can we tell you what would prove it?

The current working definition seems to be that simply talking to a Russian constitutes "collusion." Of course, that definition is utter nonsense.

I’m sure Obama does that his administration was so clean. That it drives you crazy is fun to watch.

Obama presided over the most corrupt administration in American history. From using the IRS to harass political enemies, to selling guns to Mexican drug cartels, to using the corrupt DOJ to engage in black mailing banks to not do business with enemies of the party, to funding and supporting ISIS, to assisting Al Qaeda in conquering half of the middle east, to rigging the 2016 presidential election, fucking crook Obama is by far the most corrupt person to infect the presidency of this nation.

No criminal convictions. Not any court cases from what I recall. He had his scandals; the most scandalous thing of all was his "I read about it in the papers"...you forgot the Secret Service scandal by the way.

As for corruption...you're full of shit...you have zero objective criteria (again, no convictions). That you say that and still support this pervert in the white house who has surrounded himself with admitted and convicted felons is laughable.

I'm amused that you think no criminal convictions means that the Obama Administration wasn't corrupt, Candy! It actually highlights just how corrupt they WERE! Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch were two rubber stamp Attorney Generals who had only one job and that was protecting Barack Obama and Democrats! It's why Hillary Clinton was "exonerated" before she was even investigated!

I’m sure Obama does that his administration was so clean. That it drives you crazy is fun to watch.

Obama presided over the most corrupt administration in American history. From using the IRS to harass political enemies, to selling guns to Mexican drug cartels, to using the corrupt DOJ to engage in black mailing banks to not do business with enemies of the party, to funding and supporting ISIS, to assisting Al Qaeda in conquering half of the middle east, to rigging the 2016 presidential election, fucking crook Obama is by far the most corrupt person to infect the presidency of this nation.

No criminal convictions. Not any court cases from what I recall. He had his scandals; the most scandalous thing of all was his "I read about it in the papers"...you forgot the Secret Service scandal by the way.

As for corruption...you're full of shit...you have zero objective criteria (again, no convictions). That you say that and still support this pervert in the white house who has surrounded himself with admitted and convicted felons is laughable.

I'm amused that you think no criminal convictions means that the Obama Administration wasn't corrupt, Candy! It actually highlights just how corrupt they WERE!
So the absence of corruption is the proof of corruption.. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch were two rubber stamp Attorney Generals who had only one job and that was protecting Barack Obama and Democrats! It's why Hillary Clinton was "exonerated" before she was even investigated![/QUOTE]

I'm amused that you think no criminal convictions means that the Obama Administration wasn't corrupt, Candy! It actually highlights just how corrupt they WERE!
So the absence of corruption is the proof of corruption.. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch were two rubber stamp Attorney Generals who had only one job and that was protecting Barack Obama and Democrats! It's why Hillary Clinton was "exonerated" before she was even investigated!
[/QUOTE]

The absence of any real investigations into corruption is the proof of corruption! Care to take a shot at explaining how Hillary Clinton was already "exonerated" before she was even investigated, Candy?

Gee, that meeting on the tarmac between Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton shortly before the decision was made on whether to charge Hillary was completely "innocent"....right, Candy? They didn't discuss the FBI report! Oh, no...they discussed their GRANDCHILDREN!!!

Tell me...do you ever get embarrassed with the naive nonsense you post here?

Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch were two rubber stamp Attorney Generals who had only one job and that was protecting Barack Obama and Democrats! It's why Hillary Clinton was "exonerated" before she was even investigated!

The absence of any real investigations into corruption is the proof of corruption! Care to take a shot at explaining how Hillary Clinton was already "exonerated" before she was even investigated, Candy?[/QUOTE]

So you're saying she wasn't investigated? I seems to recall her sitting before Congress twice. The Blob won't even sit and talk to Mueller.
You're simply incorrect.

Gee, that meeting on the tarmac between Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton shortly before the decision was made on whether to charge Hillary was completely "innocent"....right, Candy? They didn't discuss the FBI report! Oh, no...they discussed their GRANDCHILDREN!!!

Court. Guilty pleas. Convictions. :banana::banana::banana::banana:

Vs.

Your opinions and "outrage" :206::206::206::206:

If there were crimes being committed, they would be persecuted. Your blob hires felons and they got caught. Sorry. :21::21::21::21:

Vs.

If there were crimes being committed, they would be persecuted. Your blob hires felons and they got caught. Sorry. :21::21::21::21:

Foxes being the judge and jury about the behavior of other foxes. That is how the deep state works. Recall how the exoneration for the Hildebeast was written before her meeting with Comey (that was not done under oath or recorded) and how immunity was given to her staff and were allowed to destroy their hard-drives and BlackBerrys?

To sum it all up, you are one stupid sack of pathetic shit.....

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Vs.

Foxes being the judge and jury about the behavior of other foxes. That is how the deep state works. Recall how the exoneration for the Hildebeast was written before her meeting with Comey (that was not done under oath or recorded) and how immunity was given to her staff and were allowed to destroy their hard-drives and BlackBerrys?

To sum it all up, you are one stupid sack of pathetic shit.....

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
The psycho snowflakes keep expecting us to believe that they did an honest investigation of Hillary. How gullible do you have to be to believe such an idiocy?

Obama no guilty pleas or convictions.
Trump 3 so far; more on the way.
Shove that up your ass.

You wear it as a badge of honor that the law did not apply to the openly corrupt Obama regime.

Why do you love corruption?
I don’t. Trump seems to love it; he hires felons and is the world’s leading sleaze bag.

Do you think it makes you clever?
Other things make me clever. Saying Trump leads a crime syndicate and President Obama had a clean administration makes me informed and truthful. It makes you crazy that you have to spend all of your time defending the blob. Again, fun to watch but sort of sad.

You're pulling one over on the "rubes," as you Communists like to call normals? Or is your goal simply to destroy the foundations of society because of your deep hatred of America and a free people?

Whatever loser…. Your blob is the one saluting commie generals and groveling to Putin.
You know why Obama never hired a thief?
He’s never hired anyone.

BS.

He hired about 1800 people to work in the white house.

None of them are awiting sentencing, in prison, etc...

Compare that to Trump who surrounded himself with felons.
Obama was held in Contempt of Court twice.

Obama was found in violation of the Constitution by the USSC twice.

Eric Holder became the 1st Presidential Cabinet Member in US history to be Censured.

IRS Chief Koskinen was Censured for Perjury.

Obama set a new record for most criminal non-compliance with the FOIA.

Obama and his administration aided terrorists, drug cartels, human traffickers, violent illegal gangs, violent illegals, and enemies of this country ... And you are still a shameless liar.

Forum List

Back