Comey retires ...

He should be prosecuted. Trying to influence the outcome of the election is an offense to our democracy when it is done by someone in power like him. He should be put in jail.

[

I think he is going to be charged.

:lmao: :rofl: :lol:

Fucking communists, stupidest creatures on the planet.

You can more names to the charges once this comes out. Rudy Guilliani
[

I think he is going to be charged.

:lmao: :rofl: :lol:

Fucking communists, stupidest creatures on the planet.

You can add a few more names to the list--of those that will be up in front of a Judiciary hearing once Democrats take over the Senate.

1. James Comey
2. Rudy Giuliani A frequent quest on FOX news with ties to FBI offices in New York city.
3. Former FBI agent Kallstrom (a FOX news frequenter) who Trump has promised 1 million dollars too.

And they may have Meygn Kelly of FOX news Subpoenaed to testify against Giuliani & Kallstrom.

It appears there is much more here than what we thought.
Meet Donald Trump’s Top FBI Fanboy

FBI-Director_Comey_Cartoon_Hats.jpg

You will charge them with anti-party activities, Comrade Pot?

Look Dumbass I know you can't read that long of an article, and way, way to complicated for your mini mouse brain to absorb anyway--so don't even click on that link--you would have a seizure, and 9/11 would have to be called it you tried to take it on.

But clearly the only COMRADE in this race is Donald Trump.

28darcy-putinjpg-4f380850809ce3a3.jpg

Ooh lookie, a cartoon from the Soros hate sites that has nothing to do with the subject.

Impressive, retard.

So retard, you said the party would "charge" Comey, Guilliani, and Kallstom. What charge would the party use, failure to bow to their rulers?

You're stupid and evil, which makes people like you dangerous. You have no integrity or moral compass to keep you in check.

How did the Holocaust and Killing Fields happen? Scumbags like you who would happily kill people for opposing the party.

Ha.Ha.--there are laws regarding Federal agencies from intervening into elections, and that's what they would be charged with.

I imagine the charges would be many, starting with conspiracy and ending up in violation of the Hatch Act of 1939.

LuckovichTrumpComeyKiss_1000_590_429.jpg

He should be prosecuted.

Prosecuted for doing his job?

Are we so corrupt now that investigated crimes by the party is a criminal act?

Trying to influence the outcome of the election is an offense to our democracy when it is done by someone in power like him. He should be put in jail.

Thank you Comrade Pot. Those who oppose the party should be killed, right?

after the election, in three days or less he steps down ... he fucked up, and that's the only way he can fade the heat.

write that down too ..

:lmao: Libs want blood for going against their she-demon.

Just in case anyone didn't know how the holocaust and killing fields happened, the answer in Esmeralda. Opposition to the party has a penalty of death, according to these corrupt democrats.

Ha.Ha.--there are laws regarding Federal agencies from intervening into elections, and that's what they would be charged with.

Really Comrade? What laws are these? The "democrats must be corrupt act" that ensures that democrats may engage in corruption at will and any investigation into their pay to play and treason is prohibited?

I imagine the charges would be many, starting with conspiracy and ending up in violation of the Hatch Act of 1939.

That is because you are an ignorant an evil hack.

The Hatch act is administrative, not criminal, retard.

It has two provisions;

• (i) an employee paid from an appropriation for the Executive Office of the President; or
  • (ii) an employee appointed by the President, by and with the advice and consent of the Senate, whose position is located within the United States, who determines policies to be pursued by the United States in the nationwide administration of Federal laws.
Which of these prohibits investigating the gross and open corruption by the party?

You are a leftist because you are uneducated, stupid, and evil.

Forum List

Back