Comey the Phony

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
So, it is reported that Comey the Phony WILL NOT state whether POTUS actions were considered Obstruction of Justice. Well of course not, for that would put him in a tougher place than he already is.

He didn't report it....

I would ask how he came to the conclusion that Hillary had committed no crime and that no prosecutor would take up the case yet he can't make the same conclusion relative to conversations with POTUS

Comey has no credibility and his testimony should be taken with a grain of salt

-Geaux

So, it is reported that Comey the Phony WILL NOT state whether POTUS actions were considered Obstruction of Justice. Well of course not, for that would put him in a tougher place than he already is.

He didn't report it....

I would ask how he came to the conclusion that Hillary had committed no crime and that no prosecutor would take up the case yet he can't make the same conclusion relative to conversations with POTUS

-Geaux

I know you would like to believe this, but that's probably not so.

Secondly the evidence showed that Hillary committed no crime. If the president was trying to g et him to stop investigating Flynn, he s obstructing justice.

It's interesting the double standard conservatives live by.

He didn't report it....

-Geaux

Secondly the evidence showed that Hillary committed no crime. If the president was trying to g et him to stop investigating Flynn, he s obstructing justice.

There is no double standard. Then why did Comey not do his duty and report it? Why did he answer he was not pressured?

Releasing of classified information IS A CRIME. Intent is irrelevant

-Geaux

He didn't report it....

-Geaux

There is no double standard. Then why did Comey not do his duty and report it? Why did he answer he was not pressured?

-Geaux

Yes you conservatives live by a terribly hypocritical double standard. Had this been Hillary Clinton you would not be doing his. There would be no denial of fact. And impeachment proceedings would have started long ago.

He didn't report it....

-Geaux

-Geaux

Yes you conservatives live by a terribly hypocritical double standard. Had this been Hillary Clinton you would not be doing his. There would be no denial of fact. And impeachment proceedings would have started long ago.

You should run for office since you can't answer direct questions

-Geaux

He didn't report it....

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux
Comey is a phony and a corrupt lying scumbag, like most in the ruling class. Funny how the MSM proclaimed him great when he first stained the public discourse, and they still do now that he is a Trump critic.

The ruling class has tremendous power and dupes millions of Americans.

He didn't report it....

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

Your direct question is not based on anything that has happened. On top of that you provide no link and you haven't heard him testify under oath when that question is asked.

He didn't report it....

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux
Comey is a phony and a corrupt lying scumbag, like most in the ruling class. Funny how the MSM proclaimed him great when he first stained the public discourse, and they still do now that he is a Trump critic.

Your boy Trump is part of the ruling class.

He didn't report it....

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

Comey's inconsistent behavior is concerning and his statements should be scrutinized

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

Comey's inconsistent behavior is concerning and his statements should be scrutinized

-Geaux

His behavior is consistent. You can scrutinize his statements all you want but you need to scrutinize Trumps in he same way but you don't. You believe anything Trump says without question while you scrutinize all who question him.

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

His behavior is consistent. You can scrutinize his statements all you want but you need to scrutinize Trumps in he same way but you don't. You believe anything Trump says without question while you scrutinize all who question him.
Yes...he has consistently and effectively protected the ruling class.

One day you're up, one day you're down, life in modern America is a joke when everyone can so easily be castigated by media and especially wealth or special interest money. I'm reading 'The Destruction of Hillary Clinton' by Susan Bordo and while I was aware of most of the lies about Hillary, the manner and the source of some surprised me. Much of America today is the result of either dishonest media or media afraid to tell it like it is as they too are corporate owned and operated. Add one of the scotus worse decisions, Citizens United and the soup is a real mess. If you really want your eyes opened read, 'Dark Money' by Jane Mayer.

"This is the secret of propaganda: Those who are to be persuaded by it should be completely immersed in the ideas of the propaganda, without ever noticing that they are being immersed in it." Joseph Goebbels

He didn't report it....

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

Your direct question is not based on anything that has happened. On top of that you provide no link and you haven't heard him testify under oath when that question is asked.

So you are denying Comey, under oath, stated that he was not pressured by anyone do drop the Russian investigation?

-Geaux

Former FBI Director James Comey testified under Senate oath May 3rd that the Trump administration had not pressured his agency to halt any investigation for political purposes.

One day you're up, one day you're down, life in modern America is a joke when everyone can so easily be castigated by media and especially wealth or special interest money. I'm reading 'The Destruction of Hillary Clinton' by Susan Bordo and while I was aware of most of the lies about Hillary, the manner and the source of some surprised me. Much of America today is the result of either dishonest media or media afraid to tell it like it is as they too are corporate owned and operated. Add one of the scotus worse decisions, Citizens United and the soup is a real mess. If you really want your eyes opened read, 'Dark Money' by Jane Mayer.

"This is the secret of propaganda: Those who are to be persuaded by it should be completely immersed in the ideas of the propaganda, without ever noticing that they are being immersed in it." Joseph Goebbels
Agreed.

However, had the felon-in-a-pantsuit won and fired Comey, the MSM and Dems everywhere would have cheered her action.

So...apparently, there is a double standard at play that many Americans fail to see.

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

He made a decision about whether a crime was committed relative to Clinton, but can't make a decision of what obstruction of justice is

That is not consistent but rather inconsistent

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

So you are denying Comey, under oath, stated that he was not pressured by anyone do drop the Russian investigation?

-Geaux

Former FBI Director James Comey testified under Senate oath May 3rd that the Trump administration had not pressured his agency to halt any investigation for political purposes.

According to who? The Gateway Pundit?

Comey’s past comments on FBI investigation interference

Now stop lying.

Agreed.

However, had the felon-in-a-pantsuit won and fired Comey, the MSM and Dems everywhere would have cheered her action.

So...apparently, there is a double standard at play that many Americans fail to see.

There is no felon in a pantsuit. At least not one named Hillary Clinton.

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

Now stop lying.

This is starting to get fun

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

Now stop lying.

This is starting to get fun

-Geaux

Again, there was no question specifically asking if Trump asked Comey to lay off or stop investgatng Russia.

So stop lying.

He didn't report it....

-Geaux

No Comey stated that Hillary did break the law, but he couldn't prove intent. So she was either stupid as hell, or she is a treasonous bitch. Which is it?

Forum List

Back