Comey the Phony

There is no double standard. Then why did Comey not do his duty and report it? Why did he answer he was not pressured?

-Geaux

Yes you conservatives live by a terribly hypocritical double standard. Had this been Hillary Clinton you would not be doing his. There would be no denial of fact. And impeachment proceedings would have started long ago.

You should run for office since you can't answer direct questions

-Geaux
Comey is a phony and a corrupt lying scumbag, like most in the ruling class. Funny how the MSM proclaimed him great when he first stained the public discourse, and they still do now that he is a Trump critic.

The ruling class has tremendous power and dupes millions of Americans.

Comey's inconsistent behavior is concerning and his statements should be scrutinized

-Geaux

His behavior is consistent. You can scrutinize his statements all you want but you need to scrutinize Trumps in he same way but you don't. You believe anything Trump says without question while you scrutinize all who question him.
You're a Gruber type of guy.

So, it is reported that Comey the Phony WILL NOT state whether POTUS actions were considered Obstruction of Justice. Well of course not, for that would put him in a tougher place than he already is.

He didn't report it....

I would ask how he came to the conclusion that Hillary had committed no crime and that no prosecutor would take up the case yet he can't make the same conclusion relative to conversations with POTUS

Comey has no credibility and his testimony should be taken with a grain of salt

-Geaux

I know you would like to believe this, but that's probably not so.

Secondly the evidence showed that Hillary committed no crime. If the president was trying to g et him to stop investigating Flynn, he s obstructing justice.

It's interesting the double standard conservatives live by.
No Comey stated that Hillary did break the law, but he couldn't prove intent. So she was either stupid as hell, or she is a treasonous bitch. Which is it?

He did not say anything of the sort.

So, it is reported that Comey the Phony WILL NOT state whether POTUS actions were considered Obstruction of Justice. Well of course not, for that would put him in a tougher place than he already is.

He didn't report it....

I would ask how he came to the conclusion that Hillary had committed no crime and that no prosecutor would take up the case yet he can't make the same conclusion relative to conversations with POTUS

-Geaux

Secondly the evidence showed that Hillary committed no crime. If the president was trying to g et him to stop investigating Flynn, he s obstructing justice.

No Comey stated that Hillary did break the law, but he couldn't prove intent. So she was either stupid as hell, or she is a treasonous bitch. Which is it?

Yes he did.

He didn't report it....

-Geaux

Yes he did.

I watched the whole thing. He said nothing of the sort.

Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.

Now that is what he said. None of these words said she broke the law but he could not prove intent,

Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System — FBI

He didn't report it....

-Geaux

yup comey has been left holding the bag

--LOL

fck em

--LOL

He didn't report it....

-Geaux

Yes he did.

I watched the whole thing. He said nothing of the sort.

Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.

Now that is what he said. None of these words said she broke the law but he could not prove intent,

Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System — FBI

That is the fail. INTENT is irrelevant. Comey FAIL

-Geaux

He didn't report it....

-Geaux

--LOL

if so comey had an obligation to report that to congress long ago

so what you are claiming is that comey himself obstructed justice by hiding this information from congress

why would he hide such a thing --blackmail

face it comey is in a tough spot in any direction he turns at this point

He didn't report it....

-Geaux

--LOL

fck em

--LOL

Comey will go down as a great American. Trump a crook and a liar

He didn't report it....

Well, you see, both cases he would be making the right call. as an investigator, it's not his job to declare if someone is guilty of a crime. It's his job to lay out the evidence.

In the case of Mrs. Clinton, he realized that no sensible non-partisan jury would convict her of a crime for technical violations.

In the case of Mr. Orange Shitgibbon, all he can say is Trump told him to stop investigating the Russia thing. it would be up to either a judge or Congress to determine if that constituted obstruction of justice.

He didn't report it....

-Geaux

--LOL

fck em

--LOL

Did you see the proof you asked for with the video I posted of Comey, under oath, stating he was never pressured by anyone to drop the investigation?

-Geaux

He didn't report it....

-Geaux

--LOL

so what you are claiming is that comey himself obstructed justice by hiding this information from congress

Your opinion on this matter is irrelevant as Comey will be going to congress tomorrow. You have been shown that the claims you make are incorrect.

He didn't report it....

Well, you see, both cases he would be making the right call. as an investigator, it's not his job to declare if someone is guilty of a crime. It's his job to lay out the evidence.

In the case of Mrs. Clinton, he realized that no sensible non-partisan jury would convict her of a crime for technical violations.

In the case of Mr. Orange Shitgibbon, all he can say is Trump told him to stop investigating the Russia thing. it would be up to either a judge or Congress to determine if that constituted obstruction of justice.

Thanks for pointing out Comey's inconsistent behavior and statements

-Geaux

He didn't report it....

-Geaux

--LOL

fck em

--LOL

Did you see the proof you asked for with the video I posted of Comey, under oath, stating he was never pressured by anyone to drop the investigation?

-Geaux

Except that was not proof

He didn't report it....

-Geaux

--LOL

fck em

--LOL

no not hardly

--LOL

it is unlikely that he will even go down as a great leftist

since he has failed miserably

He didn't report it....

-Geaux

--LOL

fck em

--LOL

-Geaux

Proof of what?

-Geaux

He didn't report it....

-Geaux

--LOL

Your opinion on this matter is irrelevant as Comey will be going to congress tomorrow. You have been shown that the claims you make are incorrect.

the only thing shown is that comey is in mucho trouble

He didn't report it....

-Geaux

--LOL

fck em

--LOL

-Geaux

Any FBI Director who claims multiple felonies committed by a ruling class lying politician was unintentional and no prosecutor would ever prosecute, has to be a corrupt fucking dumbass.

No?

[
Comey's inconsistent behavior is concerning and his statements should be scrutinized
-Geaux

Absolutely. He’s been all over the map on both intent and content.
I don’t recall an FBI Director having press conferences on their own until this guy came along. Especially weeks before a national election and he says he didn’t want to sway the vote???

And he says the garbage about Clinton…that was certainly damning…but it wasn’t criminal???

Scrutinized yes. Discounted? No.

He didn't report it....

-Geaux

--LOL

the only thing shown is that comey is in mucho trouble

No.

He didn't report it....

-Geaux

--LOL

fck em

--LOL

-Geaux

Proof of what?

-Geaux

You are the one that said the video proved something.

Forum List

Back