Comey the Phony

yup comey has been left holding the bag

--LOL

fck em

--LOL

Comey will go down as a great American. Trump a crook and a liar

Did you see the proof you asked for with the video I posted of Comey, under oath, stating he was never pressured by anyone to drop the investigation?

-Geaux

Except that was not proof

Proof of what?

-Geaux

You are the one that said the video proved something.

Whatever. You're dismissed

-Geaux

So, it is reported that Comey the Phony WILL NOT state whether POTUS actions were considered Obstruction of Justice. Well of course not, for that would put him in a tougher place than he already is.

He didn't report it....

I would ask how he came to the conclusion that Hillary had committed no crime and that no prosecutor would take up the case yet he can't make the same conclusion relative to conversations with POTUS

Comey has no credibility and his testimony should be taken with a grain of salt

-Geaux

I know you would like to believe this, but that's probably not so.

Secondly the evidence showed that Hillary committed no crime. If the president was trying to g et him to stop investigating Flynn, he s obstructing justice.

It's interesting the double standard conservatives live by.
Comey's position is fine. Trump's idiotic firing of the guy actually rehabilitated him with dems. He can name his salary as big firm lawyer. LOL

So, it is reported that Comey the Phony WILL NOT state whether POTUS actions were considered Obstruction of Justice. Well of course not, for that would put him in a tougher place than he already is.

He didn't report it....

I would ask how he came to the conclusion that Hillary had committed no crime and that no prosecutor would take up the case yet he can't make the same conclusion relative to conversations with POTUS

-Geaux

yup comey has been left holding the bag

--LOL

fck em

--LOL

Comey will go down as a great American. Trump a crook and a liar

Did you see the proof you asked for with the video I posted of Comey, under oath, stating he was never pressured by anyone to drop the investigation?

-Geaux

Except that was not proof
Any FBI Director who claims multiple felonies committed by a ruling class lying politician was unintentional and no prosecutor would ever prosecute, has to be a corrupt fucking dumbass.

No?

at the very minimum

He didn't report it....

-Geaux

Secondly the evidence showed that Hillary committed no crime. If the president was trying to g et him to stop investigating Flynn, he s obstructing justice.

--LOL

if so comey had an obligation to report that to congress long ago

so what you are claiming is that comey himself obstructed justice by hiding this information from congress

why would he hide such a thing --blackmail

face it comey is in a tough spot in any direction he turns at this point

Your opinion on this matter is irrelevant as Comey will be going to congress tomorrow. You have been shown that the claims you make are incorrect.

the only thing shown is that comey is in mucho trouble

No.

indeed it has

--LOL

so what you are claiming is that comey himself obstructed justice by hiding this information from congress

Your opinion on this matter is irrelevant as Comey will be going to congress tomorrow. You have been shown that the claims you make are incorrect.

No.

indeed it has

Not really.

--LOL

No.

indeed it has

Not really.

yup

fun to watch the leftards hopes go down the drain once again

--LOL

what a bunch of dopes

fun to watch the leftards hopes go down the drain once again

--LOL

what a bunch of dopes

.When this is all said and done, all these comments are going to be funny to remember.

No Comey stated that Hillary did break the law, but he couldn't prove intent. So she was either stupid as hell, or she is a treasonous bitch. Which is it?

Or that the law is so broadly written that most people wouldn't know they were breaking it when they received an email with a public domain article that mentioned a foreign leader was considered "Classified'.

No Comey stated that Hillary did break the law, but he couldn't prove intent. So she was either stupid as hell, or she is a treasonous bitch. Which is it?

Or that the law is so broadly written that most people wouldn't know they were breaking it when they received an email with a public domain article that mentioned a foreign leader was considered "Classified'.
She knew she was breaking the law. Quit proving your ignorance.

upload_2017-6-8_17-54-18.png

Actually, he did finally come out and say that Lynch was the one obstructing justice by trying to stop the Hillary email investigation. Comey was told to stop calling it an investigation or probe and instead call it a 'matter.'

He didn't report it....

-Geaux

She DID commit crimes and Comey said so then said BUT...

He didn't report it....

-Geaux

Indeed. Loretta Lynch with abuse of power had her subordinate, Comey, use 'matter' instead of 'investigation' for political purposes. Of course, Comey complied because he is in the tank for the Clinton machine. What I find more interesting is Comey notified Obama and his administration of the Russian attempts to interfere in 2015. In 2016, Obama lowered the standards required to unmask American citizens

I hope, no pun intended, that Obama and his minions get swept up in this. Obama was a fucking disgrace to our great Nation

-Geaux

He didn't report it....

-Geaux

Indeed. Loretta Lynch with abuse of power had her subordinate, Comey, use 'matter' instead of 'investigation' for political purposes. Of course, Comey complied because he is in the tank for the Clinton machine. What I find more interesting is Comey notified Obama and his administration of the Russian attempts to interfere in 2015. In 2016, Obama lowered the standards required to unmask American citizens

I hope, no pun intended, that Obama and his minions get swept up in this. Obama was a fucking disgrace to our great Nation

-Geaux

Too bad that's not how things really happened.

Then she was too dumb to be President.

Except Comey himself said that there was no intent on her part. So let me get this right.

Lying about a blow job or using the wrong emails are capital offenses.

Trading weapons for hostages, lying us into a war or conspiring with our enemies isn't.

Except Comey himself said that there was no intent on her part. So let me get this right.

Lying about a blow job or using the wrong emails are capital offenses.

Trading weapons for hostages, lying us into a war or conspiring with our enemies isn't.
Giving classified information to our enemies is treason. There was no lie to get us in a war. Anyway Hillary was saying the same thing and supported that war.

Giving classified information to our enemies is treason. There was no lie to get us in a war. Anyway Hillary was saying the same thing and supported that war.

except that she didn't give classified information to our enemies, unlike the Orange Shitgibbon, who gave it to the Russians at a meeting and pissed off our allies to the point where they are going to stop sharing info.

She received information from others that may or may not have been classified at the time.

Here's the thing about Bush's lie. There's a big difference between "We think Iraq has a WMD Program" and "Iraq has a WMD Program, let's go to war!!!

especially when that statement is based on information the CIA told you was false, like the yellowcake Uranium purchase.

Forum List

Back