Comey, who is now hated by everyone, will be unemployable for the rest of his life

I actually like Eddie.. You post like a moron half the time, when it comes to politics.

Bear lol you could be my new best friend
See? I needed only read a bit further lol. He is your new pretend bitch. A cute couple you two make. Dumb & Dumber
On the whiskey again ..am.I right?

Nope. Babysitting tonight.

Your showing your red ass once again..

Umm, wtf is that supposed to mean?

I actually like Eddie.. You post like a moron half the time, when it comes to politics.

Eddie your newest wannabe bitch? You try to flirt with every girl like some kind of internet white knight and I bust your balls for it. Go play with your dildo collection, I'm sure Eddie would love to join you unlike the women on this site.
Gramps you're talking out of your butt Yes there are some of you repubs I can get along with ,,very few ,,and certainly not you
I'm heartbroken....truly I am.
LOL that's not your only problem
You're right. I gave my grandson too much rootbeer with our pizza and now he won't goto bed

Me me me ..once again from you...

Eddie your newest wannabe bitch? You try to flirt with every girl like some kind of internet white knight and I bust your balls for it. Go play with your dildo collection, I'm sure Eddie would love to join you unlike the women on this site.
Gramps you're talking out of your butt Yes there are some of you repubs I can get along with ,,very few ,,and certainly not you
You're right. I gave my grandson too much rootbeer with our pizza and now he won't goto bed

What does that have to do with this thread?

Don't be pissed off that I have a fun life. You take shit too serious

He asked what I was doing tonight dumbass so I gave him the details.
What does you humping his leg have to do with this thread?

Because your an ignorant tool

Triggered lol

Your probably humbing your bunny rabbit right Now..

Go to sleep.

Hush little baby

Your probably humbing your bunny rabbit right Now..

Go to sleep.

Hush little baby
I've got you so flustered you can't even type correctly. I can see you now, frantically pounding on your keyboard as the veins pop from your forehead.

Too funny.

Triggered lol[/QUOT
Gramps Stop you're embarrassing yourself Tomorrow is another day

Triggered lol

Triggered what?

Come on.we had a interesting conversation untill the tralior trash showed up

He's a proven snitch, leaking to the press to get his boss in trouble, and calling his ex-boss a liar for calling him incompetent, which he was.

Who's going to hire this guy now?

Maybe he'll get some sinecure as a law professor or something, but he will never be put in a position of trust again.
NEVER?? You ah's elected a world class liar divorced twice and a 3rd on the way, a real SB who can't tell the truth and you bash an honest man who worked for our country and not for himself like the pos dumph did? Shame on all you repub traitors
You post like Franco. And that's not a compliment

See? I needed only read a bit further lol. He is your new pretend bitch. A cute couple you two make. Dumb & Dumber

I am 6'4" never could dunk. Shot-blocker yes. Called for goaltending in homecoming game 11th grade, extra juiced up. also saved a bad pass going out of bounds. Terrible carreer. Graduated early. Missed senior year, would have dunked for sure. I think it was illegal? Once scored 11pts!

I've just been goofin around with you two queers so calm the fuck down Francis

So know you want to flame it drunk bitch?

You don't have the brain cells to spar with me.

I can flame the hell out of a drunk like you
Can you get past the booze jokes or is that the depth of your knowledge?

We know your drunk once again..

NEVER?? You ah's elected a world class liar divorced twice and a 3rd on the way, a real SB who can't tell the truth and you bash an honest man who worked for our country and not for himself like the pos dumph did? Shame on all you repub traitors
You post like Franco. And that's not a compliment

I am 6'4" never could dunk. Shot-blocker yes. Called for goaltending in homecoming game 11th grade, extra juiced up. also saved a bad pass going out of bounds. Terrible carreer. Graduated early. Missed senior year, would have dunked for sure. I think it was illegal? Once scored 11pts!
Your graduating early made up for all the other stuff Had to be a smart guy

Forum List

Back