Comey, who is now hated by everyone, will be unemployable for the rest of his life

You're tall too if you are 6'4''
If I was 6'4 I couda been a star

Like a twinkle twinkle?? Or movie star?? :lol:
Like a basketball star I was cursed with white mans legs lol

LOL What does that mean??
Means I am only 6 feet and couldn't dunk

6 feet and you couldn't even dunk?

5' 9" white guy and did it four times in high school ..always proud of that .

Just looked it up. He is 6'8''. Das tall!

My H is 6'7". He was 6'8" when I met him 30 years ago when he was 35. Yepper, everyone STILL asks him if he played pro basketball.

I bet! All of the men in my family are tall, but not THAT tall. Tallest is 6'4'' I think.

It's sad but over 6'5" is actually a very low grade form of human gigantism, and they don't age well. Very hard on the heart when someone is that tall. My H has chronic heart failure which he is living with fairly well due to the miracle of modern meds.

Sorry.. My dad at 73 is like that also...

The FBI is supposed to be trusted, but Comey threw away that trust when he leaked the contents of a private conversation with his boss.

Well gee tootsie-bell, seems like you're overlooking the tweet that Donald put out there about how Comey better hope there were no "tapes" of their dinner. And Comey did the right thing by launching the first volley with those memos. Your fucking dictator has cornered himself. Get ready to say President Pence before Christmas. And that sucks too. Thank you for helping to fuck up this country. Now go fuck yourself

Not the time line...it looks to me Comey leaked it before..

Don't any of you idiots ever look anything up before you make yourselves look like stupid idiots?
By STEFAN BECKET CBS NEWS June 8, 2017, 9:57 AM
A timeline of James Comey and President Trump
Jan. 6, 2017: Comey and other intelligence officials travel to Trump Tower in New York to brief the president-elect on the intelligence community's findings about Russian interference in the campaign. According to Comey's prepared Senate testimony, he is chosen to inform Mr. Trump privately of salacious material gathered by a former British intelligence official that the U.S. had not verified.

This is the first time Comey meets Mr. Trump. He begins a practice of taking notes about their private conversations, typing his recollections on a laptop in the car immediately after leaving Trump Tower, according to his testimony.

Jan. 15, 2017: Vice President-elect Mike Pence appears on CBS News' "Face the Nation" and defends Flynn's conversations, saying Flynn did not discuss sanctions with Kislyak during phone calls in December.

Jan. 20, 2017: Mr. Trump is sworn in as president of the United States.

Jan. 22, 2017: During a reception for law enforcement at the White House, Mr. Trump shakes hands with Comey and jokes that Comey has "become more famous than me."
Jan. 27, 2017: Comey is invited to dinner at the White House with Mr. Trump. According to Comey's account, he had expected others to attend, but found himself alone with the president in a dining room. Further, the dinner progressed into a "very awkward conversation," with Mr. Trump telling Comey, "I need loyalty, I expect loyalty," according to Comey, who "didn't move, speak, or change" his facial expression "in any way during the awkward silence that followed."

"We simply looked at each other in silence," Comey says.

Comey writes a "detailed memo" immediately after the dinner, sharing it with senior FBI leadership but keeping it unclassified.

Feb. 9, 2017: Investigators learn that Flynn did discuss U.S. sanctions on the phone with Kislyak, despite Vice President Pence's public denial. A source close to the vice president tells CBS News that his statement was based on what Flynn personally told him.

Feb. 13, 2017: Michael Flynn resigns as national security adviser.

Feb. 14, 2017: Following a meeting in the Oval Office, Mr. Trump asks Comey to stay behind to "talk about Mike Flynn," according to Comey's testimony. Mr. Trump allegedly tells Comey that Flynn "is a good guy," saying he hopes Comey "can let this go." Comey is noncommittal and briefs senior FBI leadership on the "very concerning" interaction, Comey writes. Comey does not inform DOJ officials about what Mr. Trump said, but implored Attorney General Jeff Sessions to prevent future one-on-one discussions between the two, according to the testimony. Sessions does not reply, Comey says.

Feb. 24, 2017: Mr. Trump takes to Twitter to criticize the FBI for failing to find the source of leaks in the administration, a concern Mr. Trump also raised with Comey, according to Comey's testimony.
  • March 2, 2017: Attorney General Jeff Sessions recuses himself from the Russia investigation after previously undisclosed meetings with Kislyak come to light. The deputy attorney general is now responsible for overseeing the department's involvement.

March 4, 2017: On Twitter, Mr. Trump accuses Mr. Obama of having Trump Tower wiretapped.

March 6, 2017: Law enforcement sources tell CBS News that Comey was angered by the president's tweets, and asked the DOJ to refute the claims. The department did not act.

March 20, 2017: Comey confirms the investigation into Russian interference in the presidential election during a hearing before the House Intelligence Committee. Comey also says he has "no information" to support Mr. Trump's allegation that Mr. Obama wiretapped him.

March 30, 2017: According to Comey's testimony, Mr. Trump calls him at the FBI to ask if Comey could "lift the cloud" of the Russia investigation. Comey allegedly tells the president the investigation is proceeding as quickly as possible.

Mr. Trump also asks Comey about the March 20 hearing, Comey says. Comey allegedly tells Mr. Trump that he informed congressional leaders the FBI is not "personally investigating" Mr. Trump. The president says, "We need to get that fact out," according to Comey's testimony, and says "the cloud" of the investigation is harming his ability to "make deals for the country."

April 11, 2017: Mr. Trump calls Comey again to follow up on his directive to "get that fact out," according to Comey. Comey tells Mr. Trump the White House counsel's office should make the request with the Justice Department, Comey writes.

According to Comey, the president says he would do that, adding, "Because I have been very loyal to you, very loyal; we had that thing you know." Comey says he doesn't know what "thing" Mr. Trump is referring to, according to Comey's account.

"That was the last time I spoke with President Trump," Comey writes in his testimony.

April 26, 2017: The Senate confirms Rod Rosenstein as deputy attorney general.

May 2, 2017: Mr. Trump tweets that Comey was "the best thing that ever happened to Hillary Clinton."

• May 3, 2017: Comey testifies before the Senate Judiciary Committee to discuss the circumstances surrounding the Clinton email investigation. Comey tells the committee it makes him "mildly nauseous" to think he affected the outcome of the election, but that had no regrets and would do the same again.

May 8, 2017: Mr. Trump meets privately with Sessions and Rosenstein about Comey. Rosenstein expresses concerns about Comey, and the president asks Rosenstein to put those concerns in writing so that he could review them.

Mr. Trump also calls the Russia probe a "taxpayer funded charade."

May 9, 2017: Mr. Trump fires Comey.

A pool report sent to the press at 5:42 p.m. says that White House press secretary Sean Spicer told reporters in the briefing room that Mr. Trump accepted recommendations from the attorney general and deputy attorney general regarding Comey's dismissal.

Comey is in Los Angeles, addressing agents in the LA field office. He sees news of his firing on televisions playing in the room, at first thinking it must be part of a prank.

The White House releases three documents: a memo from Rosenstein, a letter from Sessions to Mr. Trump and an official statement from Spicer, saying Mr. Trump acted "based on the clear recommendations" of the two DOJ officials.
May 10, 2017: Mr. Trump meets with Kislyak and Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov in the Oval Office. The New York Times later reports Mr. Trump calls Comey a "real nut job" during the meeting, adding, "I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off."

May 11, 2017: The president says in an interview with NBC News' Lester Holt that he made the decision to fire Comey alone. He revealed he was thinking about the Russia investigation when he made the decision.

"When I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said, 'You know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story,'" Mr. Trump said. "'It's an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should have won.'"

May 12, 2017: Mr. Trump hints at the existence of "tapes" of his conversations with Comey.

May 16, 2017: The New York Times reports Mr. Trump asked Comey to end the investigation into Flynn, revealing the existence of Comey's contemporaneous memos

May 17, 2017: Rosenstein, the deputy attorney general, appoints former FBI Director Robert Mueller as special counsel to take over the investigation into Russian meddling.

May 22, 2017: The Washington Post reports Mr. Trump asked Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats and NSA Director Rogers to "publicly deny the existence of any evidence of collusion during the 2016 election" after Comey's March testimony.

June 1, 2017: The Senate Intelligence Committee says Comey will testify in closed and open hearings on June 8.

June 5, 2017: The White House says it won't invoke executive privilege to prevent Comey's testimony.

June 7, 2017: In testimony before the Senate Intelligence Committee, both Coats and Rogers refuse to comment on conversations they've had with Mr. Trump, though Rogers said he's never "been directed to do anything illegal, immoral, unethical or inappropriate."

June 8, 2017: Comey testifies before the Senate Intelligence Committee.

Thank you! Rachel Maddow thoroughly debunked Trump's idiot lawyer's timeline last night. In fact, it couldn't have been more screwed up and out of sequence. Bottom line: Comey was correct.

If I was 6'4 I couda been a star

Like a twinkle twinkle?? Or movie star?? :lol:
Like a basketball star I was cursed with white mans legs lol

LOL What does that mean??
Means I am only 6 feet and couldn't dunk

6 feet and you couldn't even dunk?

5' 9" white guy and did it four times in high school ..always proud of that .
Damn That is good Only really good guys that tall could dunk,,,,,,,,,and I know baskets Went to Cincy when Oscar was there Almost made the team

He's a proven snitch, leaking to the press to get his boss in trouble, and calling his ex-boss a liar for calling him incompetent, which he was.

Who's going to hire this guy now?

Maybe he'll get some sinecure as a law professor or something, but he will never be put in a position of trust again.
Has Alberto Gonzalez found work yet?

He's a proven snitch, leaking to the press to get his boss in trouble, and calling his ex-boss a liar for calling him incompetent, which he was.

Maybe he'll get some sinecure as a law professor or something, but he will never be put in a position of trust again.

Yep. College professor. He'll write his autobiography. None of it will be true.

Last edited:
I like Comey. I came away feeling he is the ONLY one with integrity here. Not Trump. Not Clinton.

Meh, he broke the law. He is a political stooge. He will be run out on a rail. If his colleagues loved him so, why haven any, not one come out and said as much?

The FBI is supposed to be trusted, but Comey threw away that trust when he leaked the contents of a private conversation with his boss.

Well gee tootsie-bell, seems like you're overlooking the tweet that Donald put out there about how Comey better hope there were no "tapes" of their dinner. And Comey did the right thing by launching the first volley with those memos. Your fucking dictator has cornered himself. Get ready to say President Pence before Christmas. And that sucks too. Thank you for helping to fuck up this country. Now go fuck yourself

Don't any of you idiots ever look anything up before you make yourselves look like stupid idiots?
Jan. 6, 2017: Comey and other intelligence officials travel to Trump Tower in New York to brief the president-elect on the intelligence community's findings about Russian interference in the campaign. According to Comey's prepared Senate testimony, he is chosen to inform Mr. Trump privately of salacious material gathered by a former British intelligence official that the U.S. had not verified.

This is the first time Comey meets Mr. Trump. He begins a practice of taking notes about their private conversations, typing his recollections on a laptop in the car immediately after leaving Trump Tower, according to his testimony.

Jan. 15, 2017: Vice President-elect Mike Pence appears on CBS News' "Face the Nation" and defends Flynn's conversations, saying Flynn did not discuss sanctions with Kislyak during phone calls in December.

Jan. 22, 2017: During a reception for law enforcement at the White House, Mr. Trump shakes hands with Comey and jokes that Comey has "become more famous than me."
Jan. 27, 2017: Comey is invited to dinner at the White House with Mr. Trump. According to Comey's account, he had expected others to attend, but found himself alone with the president in a dining room. Further, the dinner progressed into a "very awkward conversation," with Mr. Trump telling Comey, "I need loyalty, I expect loyalty," according to Comey, who "didn't move, speak, or change" his facial expression "in any way during the awkward silence that followed."

Comey writes a "detailed memo" immediately after the dinner, sharing it with senior FBI leadership but keeping it unclassified.

Feb. 9, 2017: Investigators learn that Flynn did discuss U.S. sanctions on the phone with Kislyak, despite Vice President Pence's public denial. A source close to the vice president tells CBS News that his statement was based on what Flynn personally told him.

Feb. 14, 2017: Following a meeting in the Oval Office, Mr. Trump asks Comey to stay behind to "talk about Mike Flynn," according to Comey's testimony. Mr. Trump allegedly tells Comey that Flynn "is a good guy," saying he hopes Comey "can let this go." Comey is noncommittal and briefs senior FBI leadership on the "very concerning" interaction, Comey writes. Comey does not inform DOJ officials about what Mr. Trump said, but implored Attorney General Jeff Sessions to prevent future one-on-one discussions between the two, according to the testimony. Sessions does not reply, Comey says.

Feb. 24, 2017: Mr. Trump takes to Twitter to criticize the FBI for failing to find the source of leaks in the administration, a concern Mr. Trump also raised with Comey, according to Comey's testimony.
  • March 2, 2017: Attorney General Jeff Sessions recuses himself from the Russia investigation after previously undisclosed meetings with Kislyak come to light. The deputy attorney general is now responsible for overseeing the department's involvement.

March 4, 2017: On Twitter, Mr. Trump accuses Mr. Obama of having Trump Tower wiretapped.

March 6, 2017: Law enforcement sources tell CBS News that Comey was angered by the president's tweets, and asked the DOJ to refute the claims. The department did not act.

March 20, 2017: Comey confirms the investigation into Russian interference in the presidential election during a hearing before the House Intelligence Committee. Comey also says he has "no information" to support Mr. Trump's allegation that Mr. Obama wiretapped him.

March 30, 2017: According to Comey's testimony, Mr. Trump calls him at the FBI to ask if Comey could "lift the cloud" of the Russia investigation. Comey allegedly tells the president the investigation is proceeding as quickly as possible.

Mr. Trump also asks Comey about the March 20 hearing, Comey says. Comey allegedly tells Mr. Trump that he informed congressional leaders the FBI is not "personally investigating" Mr. Trump. The president says, "We need to get that fact out," according to Comey's testimony, and says "the cloud" of the investigation is harming his ability to "make deals for the country."

April 11, 2017: Mr. Trump calls Comey again to follow up on his directive to "get that fact out," according to Comey. Comey tells Mr. Trump the White House counsel's office should make the request with the Justice Department, Comey writes.

According to Comey, the president says he would do that, adding, "Because I have been very loyal to you, very loyal; we had that thing you know." Comey says he doesn't know what "thing" Mr. Trump is referring to, according to Comey's account.

"That was the last time I spoke with President Trump," Comey writes in his testimony.

May 2, 2017: Mr. Trump tweets that Comey was "the best thing that ever happened to Hillary Clinton."

• May 3, 2017: Comey testifies before the Senate Judiciary Committee to discuss the circumstances surrounding the Clinton email investigation. Comey tells the committee it makes him "mildly nauseous" to think he affected the outcome of the election, but that had no regrets and would do the same again.

May 8, 2017: Mr. Trump meets privately with Sessions and Rosenstein about Comey. Rosenstein expresses concerns about Comey, and the president asks Rosenstein to put those concerns in writing so that he could review them.

A pool report sent to the press at 5:42 p.m. says that White House press secretary Sean Spicer told reporters in the briefing room that Mr. Trump accepted recommendations from the attorney general and deputy attorney general regarding Comey's dismissal.

Comey is in Los Angeles, addressing agents in the LA field office. He sees news of his firing on televisions playing in the room, at first thinking it must be part of a prank.

The White House releases three documents: a memo from Rosenstein, a letter from Sessions to Mr. Trump and an official statement from Spicer, saying Mr. Trump acted "based on the clear recommendations" of the two DOJ officials.
May 10, 2017: Mr. Trump meets with Kislyak and Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov in the Oval Office. The New York Times later reports Mr. Trump calls Comey a "real nut job" during the meeting, adding, "I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off."

May 11, 2017: The president says in an interview with NBC News' Lester Holt that he made the decision to fire Comey alone. He revealed he was thinking about the Russia investigation when he made the decision.

"When I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said, 'You know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story,'" Mr. Trump said. "'It's an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should have won.'"

May 12, 2017: Mr. Trump hints at the existence of "tapes" of his conversations with Comey.

May 16, 2017: The New York Times reports Mr. Trump asked Comey to end the investigation into Flynn, revealing the existence of Comey's contemporaneous memos

May 17, 2017: Rosenstein, the deputy attorney general, appoints former FBI Director Robert Mueller as special counsel to take over the investigation into Russian meddling.

May 22, 2017: The Washington Post reports Mr. Trump asked Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats and NSA Director Rogers to "publicly deny the existence of any evidence of collusion during the 2016 election" after Comey's March testimony.

June 1, 2017: The Senate Intelligence Committee says Comey will testify in closed and open hearings on June 8.

June 5, 2017: The White House says it won't invoke executive privilege to prevent Comey's testimony.

June 7, 2017: In testimony before the Senate Intelligence Committee, both Coats and Rogers refuse to comment on conversations they've had with Mr. Trump, though Rogers said he's never "been directed to do anything illegal, immoral, unethical or inappropriate."

Thank you! Rachel Maddow thoroughly debunked Trump's idiot lawyer's timeline last night. In fact, it couldn't have been more screwed up and out of sequence. Bottom line: Comey was correct.

Trumps lawyer doesn't have a clue , Lakota.. Remember 4 law firms refused to take on Trumps case..

So he is going to have to live and learn..

"A chance to fuck the US"

Probably the worst post of 2017? Maybe ever? Ridiculous, poppycock, malarkey. My work is done here.

No doubt--Comey's name is Mudd in this country--starting with what he did to Hillary Clinton.

Ironically--if he hadn't have violated DOJ protocol of releasing information within 60 days of an election, Hillary Clinton would be the POTUS today, and there would be no Russian investigation, and no imminent charges against Michael Flynn, and he would still have his job--and Republicans wouldn't be on the edge of total destruction.
Eric Holder and 100 other former Justice officials sign letter blasting Comey’s ‘breach of protocol’
DOJ to Investigate James Comey and the FBI
DOJ Complaint Filed Against FBI Director James Comey For Interfering In Presidential Election
Meet Donald Trump’s Top FBI Fanboy

Trump-Comey-Kiss-58b8fc0a3df78c353c588c0c.jpg

Last edited:

Trumps lawyer doesn't have a clue , Lakota.. Remember 4 law firms refused to take on Trumps case..

So he is going to have to live and learn..

Yeah, that Comey broke the law l, he will learn that. Man Comey thought the butthurt was bad from the last dicking he took from Teump, this one will really tramatize the poor little fella.

Forum List

Back